I cant be friends with or date athiests

The world is chaotic. Deal with it or cry like a pussy and turn athiest because god made u in ur feels for making ur middle class life outside of warzones “chaotic” and “hard”
im not atheist
I believe in a god of chaos and destruction and evil

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and try2beme
Eastern buddhism is strict asf, im definitely not counting white retards who think yoga and chakras are cool
But Buddhism is a joke in most the developed world. Like u said it only attracts hippys that have cooked all their braincells with hallucinogens

• +1
Reactions: beefliverontop and try2beme
No nigga hes satanist
no
and I never said I worship such a god
but I believe a god of some kind exists and that he takes pleasure in pain, suffering, destruction, and creation(of more effective ways to cause these things)

• +1
Reactions: beefliverontop
But Buddhism is a joke in most the developed world. Like u said it only attracts hippys that have cooked all their braincells with hallucinogens
Yeah thats white people for you aye :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
Again, it was common practice hence it wasn’t immoral back then. But as you know times change and beliefs with it, some for the better or worse
Its not logical anyway, for that to excuse a person of sin.

And what is this an argument for exactly

It's the complete opposite of Jesus, who died for everybody else sins

You're killing for your own.

This is the devil, I don't think God and Jesus were the same person, or rather the God of this world and the Bible, are closer to the gnostic interpretation

It's a soul farm with more steps

And Jesus may have been the true God, or sent by the one what we believe to be God

God is consciousness, consciousness is all that exists to our own perception, objectively, we can only know that we are alive.

We cannot know if we are in a computer simulation

We can only know we are alive. Through the means of saying and thinking "I am"

The earth is like the means of preventing anybody from realizing this

I can't see it being sent by God. Or created by the "good one"

I have morals and adhere to most of it. The book is of course valuable but seems like a trap as well

It wouldn't be a good trap...

if it didn't convince you it was holy. But it did.

I'm just not sure yet.

• +1
Reactions: beefliverontop and boss8055
Morality is a social construct made to control the masses.

• +1
Reactions: beefliverontop and TheLookInYourEyes
Its not logical anyway, for that to excuse a person of sin.

And what is this an argument for exactly

It's the complete opposite of Jesus, who died for everybody else sins

You're killing for your own.

This is the devil, I don't think God and Jesus were the same person, or rather the God of this world and the Bible, are closer to the gnostic interpretation

It's a soul farm with more steps

And Jesus may have been the true God, or sent by the one what we believe to be God

God is consciousness, consciousness is all that exists to our own perception, objectively, we can only know that we are alive.

We cannot know if we are in a computer simulation

We can only know we are alive. Through the means of saying and thinking "I am"

The earth is like the means of preventing anybody from realizing this

I can't see it being sent by God. Or created by the "good one"

I have morals and adhere to most of it. The book is of course valuable but seems like a trap as well

It wouldn't be a good trap...

if it didn't convince you it was holy. But it did.

I'm just not sure yet.
Good one. (y)

• +1
Reactions: beefliverontop and Gaygymmaxx
He thinks people walk around naturally desiring to protect and work together. Treat others how they wanna be treated. Get a load of that…..Ignore this disney character dude i cage at his mindset hard
You know there are whole communities who worship animals, spirit of their ancestors, etc right? These beliefs don't even necessarily have the eternal punishment system you believe in yet most of them do just fine and exhibit behaviors you mentioned to be laughably ridiculous to exist in a non-hell-fearing society.

You know there are whole communities who worship animals, spirit of their ancestors, etc right? These beliefs don't even necessarily have the eternal punishment system you believe in yet most of them do just fine and exhibit behaviors you mentioned to be laughably ridiculous to exist in a non-hell-fearing society.
Already learned about them in school buddy no need to assume i dont know

Already learned about them in school buddy no need to assume i dont know
@Gaygymmaxx
Dude implied humans are mindless animals who kill, steal, rape if they live without gods. Yet when I point out that moral guidelines to a certain level might be a product of the human mind in itself, he said "yea I already know dudeee"

These guys are low iq fr

• +1
Im atheist and im like the kindest person ever. I love people.
while 95% of onlyfans models are CHRISTIAN lol

• +1
Reactions: TheLookInYourEyes
Despite op being low IQ he has a point. Poor countries would go insane if it werent for religion.
In some cases religion is good. I agree with islam and Christianity that degeneracy should be prohibited, these religions keep the world stable and lower crime. But cmon man. Why is drinking water standing up a sin, islam is kind of toxic. Christianity is aswell. Islam and Christianity is basically satanism.
God does exist of course but the concept of religion is stupid. Why would a creator this powerful need to be worshipped from some random small species. Religion is stupid. Only low IQ sheeps fall for this trap. People like you become brainwashed.

Despite op being low IQ he has a point. Poor countries would go insane if it werent for religion.
In some cases religion is good. I agree with islam and Christianity that degeneracy should be prohibited, these religions keep the world stable and lower crime. But cmon man. Why is drinking water standing up a sin, islam is kind of toxic. Christianity is aswell. Islam and Christianity is basically satanism.
God does exist of course but the concept of religion is stupid. Why would a creator this powerful need to be worshipped from some random small species. Religion is stupid. Only low IQ sheeps fall for this trap. People like you become brainwashed.
Never talk to me again

• JFL
Rare L, I don’t believe in god because I’ve never had a reason to have faith. How does that me morally corrupt

religious women are absolute whores they may wear "modest" clothes...but inside...oh.. inside....
Real. Women are women no Christianity, Islam, Judaism for female nature