I cant be saved

Deleted member 3259

Deleted member 3259

Kraken
I know I posted earlier but I need help to figure out what to do from you guys. So I have the issue where when I talk, and when my mouth is open in rested position, no teeth show, and this is due to my maxilla being to short, so the obvious reason is upper jaw surgery to lengthen it, BUT... Since my midface ratio is already really shitty at like 0.95-0.96, me lengthening it, is also going to lengthen my face since they are making the maxilla taller, making my already long midface end up even longer than it was. What should I do in order to fix it so that I get more teeth show, while at the same time not making my midface any longer than it currently is?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5583 and SubhumanCurrycel
Try facepulling might be cope might help you tho

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5583 and SubhumanCurrycel
pray to anubis

MSE will increase width of mouth, i.e. more teeth will show

mind you that is lateral expansion, try facepulling with MSE as it's your best bet. Hasn't been 100% proven to work or fail yet but if you are young do it. I am trying to get MSE + FP while I am still in puberty, 22 is still really young - you should look into it

my maxilla is death tier and I am 18 (soon starting FP) please pray for me you obviously have good connections in the maxilla department
MSE will increase width of mouth, i.e. more teeth will show

mind you that is lateral expansion, try facepulling with MSE as it's your best bet. Hasn't been 100% proven to work or fail yet but if you are young do it. I am trying to get MSE + FP while I am still in puberty, 22 is still really young - you should look into it
I don’t get why people always recommend MSE + Facepulling in a combination? MSE isn’t needed for upwards and forwards movement of the maxilla neither is it gonna make the progress faster

• JFL
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
my maxilla is death tier and I am 18 (soon starting FP) please pray for me you obviously have good connections in the maxilla department

I don’t get why people always recommend MSE + Facepulling in a combination? MSE isn’t needed for upwards and forwards movement of the maxilla neither is it gonna make the progress faster
You will get results I just think it'll take a bit longer tbh.

• Love it
Reactions: FutureMogger
so you will get a horse face because you want your teeth to show so badly? ok good luck
OffbeatSkinnyGreyhounddog-size_restricted.gif

• JFL
Reactions: LordNorwood
time for the rope

Don't get MSE like the low IQ people above suggested, ignore it, they have no idea whay they are talking about.
MSE reduces the alveolar ridge so it will make your maxilla even shorter and your teeth will be even further from comming out.

A lip lift?
I guess you have a low IPD and a low midface/nose length ratio?

Last edited:
I know I posted earlier but I need help to figure out what to do from you guys. So I have the issue where when I talk, and when my mouth is open in rested position, no teeth show, and this is due to my maxilla being to short, so the obvious reason is upper jaw surgery to lengthen it, BUT... Since my midface ratio is already really shitty at like 0.95-0.96, me lengthening it, is also going to lengthen my face since they are making the maxilla taller, making my already long midface end up even longer than it was. What should I do in order to fix it so that I get more teeth show, while at the same time not making my midface any longer than it currently is?
If midface ratio 0.95 is bad then I am fucked..... :feelsbadman:

A lip lift?
I guess you have a low IPD and a low midface/nose length ratio?

My IPD isnt low at all. It's like 67-68mm. I got a 20,5mm philtrum though lol

My IPD isnt low at all. It's like 67-68mm. I got a 20,5mm philtrum though lol
If you have a shit midface ratio with a good IPD and a short philtrum, you must have a long ass nose then, which cannot be fixed

If you have a shit midface ratio with a good IPD and a short philtrum, you must have a long ass nose then, which cannot be fixed
I dont have a short philtrum? It's a little bit over 2cm lol

Well, a lip lift might be the solution then

I am just scared I will go from showing too few teeth to like a gummy smile. Since my philtrum is so long I would guess they would have to take it down from 20,5mm to like 13, and that should increase my tooth show by a bit, maybe too much

I am just scared I will go from showing too few teeth to like a gummy smile. Since my philtrum is so long I would guess they would have to take it down from 20,5mm to like 13, and that should increase my tooth show by a bit, maybe too much
precision is key

Just get mse

precision is key

Also a question, idk if you know. If again, my current midface ratio is like 0.95-0.96 and I got a lip lift and reduced my philtrum from 20,5mm to lets say 13. What do you think that my midface ratio would end up being?

Also a question, idk if you know. If again, my current midface ratio is like 0.95-0.96 and I got a lip lift and reduced my philtrum from 20,5mm to lets say 13. What do you think that my midface ratio would end up being?
If your IPD is 67mm and your midface ratio is 0.95 then your midface length is let's say X.
67/X = 0.95
X = 70mm
Your midface has a length of 70mm and if you reduce it by 7.5mm with a lip lift (which is huge, I highly doubt you need such a reduction), your new midface will be 62.5mm
New midface ratio = 67/62.5 = 1.07.

If your IPD is 67mm and your midface ratio is 0.95 then your midface length is let's say X.
67/X = 0.95
X = 70mm
Your midface has a length of 70mm and if you reduce it by 7.5mm with a lip lift (which is huge, I highly doubt you need such a reduction), your new midface will be 62.5mm
New midface ratio = 67/62.5 = 1.07.

Why is that huge? If it's currently at 20.5mm, wouldnt i want to get it as short as possible? And I have heard that 13-15mm is whats ideal

Why is that huge? If it's currently at 20.5mm, wouldnt i want to get it as short as possible? And I have heard that 13-15mm is whats ideal
Because it's all about ratios, make sure your nose length will look proportional and not too long with this philtrum. When your philtrum looks too short compared to your nose, it actually looks bad