I CAN'T BE THE MOST BLACKPILLED RAPPER IN THE NETHERLANDS FFS

X

x69

?????? ????
THERE WERE ALREADY BLACKPILLED RAPPERS BEFORE ME. FUCK THIS.

How can I be more black-pilled than these drugged up dutchies full of nihilism? It's impossible.. Read this lyrics jfl:

Hate hate, I hate myself, hate the blood in my veins
i hate me creators i hate my mothers and fathers.
I hate people homosapiens black yellow but above all I hate legal decrees.
I hate racists and Nazis I hate haters because with hate sowing size tailors.
But most of all I hate faggots disease carriers cancerous man with your dick in someone else's anus.

I hate hope because you believe in fairy tales.
I hate daylight love the dark clouds above my head.
I like lightning and thunderstorms I love your bitch as long as she turns around
and smears her lipstick.
I hate everyone nobody follows me so sin tell me what have we have begun on earth. I hate sunshine it should always be dark, I hate since I was reborn in depravity.

I hate being free, snug, being together, cuddling I love nails biting pulike and pulmonary insects pulverized fuck people I hate useful citizens I hate people grabbing them at the lureve they can get tired.
I hate love with love I love hate my cock in the clutches bitch yes I hate women and building relationships therefore I love your wife a slut that can not be trusted.

I hate women because I always have to carry shit for them, it will repent them, I will bore them, obese women who eat a lot of shit and hardly chew I would have to put a pen in your throat.
I hate soft beats I hear everything or nothing I hate hip hop and all other cancer music I hate my addiction.

Fuck mc's cunt rapers i hate the whole fuckin scene i hate you labels urban team fuck music.
I hate your girlfriend except when she shows her pussy because I love pussy. I wanna put my head in it.
I love kicking a pussy atmosphere.
I love to ejaculate in an old sock nuts poppe.
I love hate, I have gotten big with it.

I hate joy I hate the government and its choices I hate the fucking government and its lies with it
I hate myself I hate people and money I hate hypocritical heroes who swear about senseless violence.
I love cracking skulls I hate rules and also heaven and everything in between I hate.
It is raining cats and dogs I hate fat people who continue to eat they do not want to share with you and me.

I hate the public space I hate my legitimacy piss on an official in office just shut me up behind bars. We book I love fines here my meager salary love it but I hate money I love being broke daily. Your homies hate me bullshit click crookers bitch I hate white rapers who think they are a tupac. this is white trash fock stone they curse me hatred hates me because I do not get enough of it.

I hate myself I hate Christians and I hate the church I die I hate your shoes and I hate the brand I hate the life I hate jesus I hate god I hate humanity and its entire society I hate you because you love everyone I hate love because I do not trust anyone I prefer not to be old I am angry and it is heavily on my shoulders I am stuck with pent-up hatred from my parents.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Once again first reply, I just broke this thread's hymen. Anyone else who posts after me is getting my sloppy seconds, my leftovers.

Just remember that the first reply is the most special reply and you'll never experience this thread the way I did and this thread will never feel the way it felt about me about you.

It's Over , you might as well just go post on IncelTears and talk about how much of a "man" you are for replying on a thread that I pump and dumped. Have fun with my scraps, cucks.

• JFL
Reactions: HQNPmaxxing
Once again first reply, I just broke this thread's hymen. Anyone else who posts after me is getting my sloppy seconds, my leftovers.

Just remember that the first reply is the most special reply and you'll never experience this thread the way I did and this thread will never feel the way it felt about me about you.

It's Over , you might as well just go post on IncelTears and talk about how much of a "man" you are for replying on a thread that I pump and dumped. Have fun with my scraps, cucks.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6902, HQNPmaxxing and Disabledcel
Once again first reply, I just came out of the closet. Anyone else who posts after me is a Chad and I’m not.

Just remember that the first reply is the most special reply and you'll never experience this level of inceldom the way I did and this thread will never be good after my spam post.

It's Over , you might as well just go post on IncelTears and talk about how much of a "man" you are for replying on a thread that I Spammed. Have fun with my scraps, cucks.

• WTF
Reactions: Disabledcel
359zjlkq83b31
fat hamster

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6902 and Disabledcel