I can't believe how ugly I am

This is a simplistic approach. Just as a joke that is considered funny requires not only a comedian and a listener so for other, more complex things, there are more points of reference.
i dont get what youre trying to say here

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
i dont get what youre trying to say here
I also wrote something like this today in another thread, illustrative: several times I have been anticipating an interest that I was later told by evaluating ioi. Certainly they are not to be interpreted subjectively and, as I have already written, it is easier done than said, as well as difficult to explain.

I also wrote something like this today in another thread, illustrative: several times I have been anticipating an interest that I was later told by evaluating ioi. Certainly they are not to be interpreted subjectively and, as I have already written, it is easier done than said, as well as difficult to explain.
i mean yea, we as humans obviously have some intuition for other people, because were social creatures

but to claim that this intuition is even nearly objective is nonsensical, its shaped by all your beliefs and biases

• +1
i mean yea, we as humans obviously have some intuition for other people, because were social creatures

but to claim that this intuition is even nearly objective is nonsensical, its shaped by all your beliefs and biases
It is reliable and objective, more than logic

• Hmm...
Reactions: Akhi
It is reliable and objective, more than logic
idk i think its kind of arrogant to claim your perception of the world is at all objective, no one can be objective as how you perceive the world is ultimately subjective by definition

youre telling me that your intuition never made you judge a situation in the wrong way? it happens all the time, to all people

• +1
ad hominem
it's objective, not an appeal to emotions or it's not meant to be an insult since around 100iq is optimal for social success.
There's no case where it's ad hominem, and the use of ad hominem is only bad when it's fallacious XD
im pretty sure your personality or sense of self, how you act around people is constituted of more than just your looks and intelligence, and most psychologists would agree with me
Lol, the point of psychology as a science is to understand the origin of the seemingly wide array of human behaviours, it is very well established by Schopenhauer and then Jung and then Hollingworth and now by every single study that comes out on a monthly basis that all the different behaviours are byproducts of how you think you're navigating your world which is your IQ making sense of your sensations (what u're exposed to).
All the decisions we make and "unique personnalities" these nuts are simply dictated by this framework

It is insanely easy and consistent to predict life outcomes from IQ.

Your iq isn't a part of these nuts it's the foundation of your world

idk i think its kind of arrogant to claim your perception of the world is at all objective, no one can be objective as how you perceive the world is ultimately subjective by definition

youre telling me that your intuition never made you judge a situation in the wrong way? it happens all the time, to all people
I didn't say that and you know it.

I didn't say that and you know it.
you said your intuition is objective and reliable and I told how it isnt

what were you trying to say then?

see how im interpreting the stuff you said in a different than you meant it? same thing

• +1
you said your intuition is objective and reliable and I told how it isnt

what were you trying to say then?

see how im interpreting the stuff you said in a different than you meant it? same thing
It is, it could be wrong?Of course.

• +1
it's objective, not an appeal to emotions or it's not meant to be an insult
how are you objective with calling me low IQ and how can it be interpreted in another way than as an insult?
since around 100iq is optimal for social success.
but you said im lower than that
There's no case where it's ad hominem, and the use of ad hominem is only bad when it's fallacious XD
usage of ad hominem is always bad as youre not addressing the substance of the discussion, only resorting to attacking the person who made the argument, even if its not fallacious from your POV

Lol, the point of psychology as a science is to understand the origin of the seemingly wide array of human behaviours, it is very well established by Schopenhauer and then Jung and then Hollingworth and now by every single study that comes out on a monthly basis that all the different behaviours are byproducts of how you think you're navigating your world which is your IQ making sense of your sensations (what u're exposed to).
then it is disingenuous to say its only about your IQ, because as im sure you know its just a unit of measurement to categorize your intelligence

a more genuine way would be to say: your whole cognitive function and perception shapes your personality, and I think most people would agree with that

All the decisions we make and "unique personnalities" these nuts are simply dictated by this framework

It is insanely easy and consistent to predict life outcomes from IQ.
is it though? there are numerous high IQ losers while on the other hand there are many very successful high IQ people
Your whole cognitive function isn't a part of these nuts it's the foundation of your world
fixed that for you ;)

how are you objective with calling me low IQ and how can it be interpreted in another way than as an insult?
because it means you don't have access to understanding certain concepts like -intelligence-
usage of ad hominem is always bad as youre not addressing the substance of the discussion, only resorting to attacking the person who made the argument, even if its not fallacious from your POV
not when it's relevant, examples :
-discrediting a witness in a court of Law that has been convicted of perjury
-politician pushing a law that would benefit him financially
-someone using an argument of authority but the authority in question lacks credibility
these all attack the "value" of the person rather than their arguments
then it is disingenuous to say its only about your IQ, because as im sure you know its just a unit of measurement to categorize your intelligence

a more genuine way would be to say: your whole cognitive function and perception shapes your personality, and I think most people would agree with that
which is your IQ
fixed that for you ;)
synonymous
very successful high IQ people
no, not in their time, it's always posthumous

because it means you don't have access to understanding certain concepts like -intelligence-
valid, but not true in my case IMO
not when it's relevant, examples :
-discrediting a witness in a court of Law that has been convicted of perjury
this is not an ad hominem? lol

not an insult, just devalueing their perception (for a good reason because they lied beforehand, not as an attack against the person itself)
-politician pushing a law that would benefit him financially
what does this have to do with an ad hominem? you mean pushing against a law because that law would benefit the politician? this is not an insult or attack on a persons value, merely a judgement of a persons intentions
-someone using an argument of authority but the authority in question lacks credibility
arguments of authority are worthless anyway for a genuine argument
these all attack the "value" of the person rather than their arguments

which is your IQ
nope, your whole cognitive function consists of more than just your IQ, otherwise people with the same IQ would always have the same personality, which obviously isnt true
synonymous
not at all, see above
no, not in their time, it's always posthumous
come on now, there are several examples that should tell you this isnt true at all:

stephen hawkings had genius tier IQ and was famous for it

Albert Einstein was endorsed all the time when he was still alive

and nowadays we got highly successful high IQ people like Elon Musk

wondering how you came to that conclusion

otherwise people with the same IQ would always have the same personality, which obviously isnt true
again you fail to understand it's about how the IQ relates to your lived experience and very high IQ leads to a very homogeneous range of personalities (Jung worked precisely on this) which is a very small category in the big picture of personalities, the variability within it coming from nurture
we got highly successful high IQ people like Elon Musk
no comment :rage:

very high IQ leads to a very homogeneous range of personalities (Jung worked precisely on this)
source? AFAIK most of Jung's teachings have been debunked, even though a lot of current day psychology is based on him

I understand your point, how you perceive the world is based on how intelligent and awarea you are, water, but its not the whole picture and you even say that in your next sentence
which is a very small category in the big picture of personalities, the variability within it coming from nurture
all variability in personality comes from nurture which is the point ive been trying to make all this time (together with genetics)

personality = genetics (IQ, how prone you are to neuroticism, mental conditions, etc.) and the other huge part is nurture
no comment :rage:
lol, hes been tested as high IQ

also mirin how you ignored all the other examples and points, I thought for once I can have a genuine discussion with someone

I didn't decide where I was born.

Moving to another country where I don't know the culture, language, law, etc. is not easy.

And what would even change? I have been on holiday to a lot of countries Europe and I was truecel everywhere
Yeah i did that and it’s even worse, at least in my home country I would have a chance, if nothing than from my social circle, i used to have that is

As far as i know Europe, especially north and west is the hardest in the world when it comes to dating, even fucking US is easier

Idk man, when i get enough money i will geomax, closest would be Eastern Europe, i heard poland is good

If not to live there, than find a girl and bring her home, i know a lot of german guys do that

Doesnt matter. You probably have a shitty personality, thats why you dont get women
Even on this forum fuckinf retards like this will gaslight you

“Ohh wohmen are perfect creatures that can never be shallow and only go for personality”

@MoggerGaston

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing, NZb6Air and MoggerGaston
I can have a genuine discussion with someone
You're reddit maxxed, talking out of your ass
source? AFAIK most of Jung's teachings have been debunked, even though a lot of current day psychology is based on him

I understand your point, how you perceive the world is based on how intelligent and awarea you are, water, but its not the whole picture and you even say that in your next sentence
XD

the other huge part is nurture
Again you don't understand even though i've written it 78 times as simple as possible, your point is "just fix your personality XD" and my point is personality is a byproduct of how your IQ and looks interact with your lived experience, NOT YOUR POINT XD, and even within that variability in nurture IT IS STILL VERY SMALL IN VARIABILITY compared to the NATURAL FOUNDATION
all the other examples
They're not geniuses, those are reddit examples, might as well say feynman also
hes been tested as high IQ
Source?

“Ohh wohmen are perfect creatures that can never be shallow and only go for personality”

@MoggerGaston
this

@MoggerGaston
Lmao stop blaming women for everything incel

• +1
You're reddit maxxed, talking out of your ass
ironic

you arent even addressing my points because you cant
XD

Again you don't understand even though i've written it 78 times as simple as possible,
no bro its you who doesnt understand, either due to low IQ or ignorance
your point is "just fix your personality XD"
no, my point is that your personality isnt just made off how people treat you based on your looks and how you perceive that treatment (and the world) based on your IQ

its also made off parenting, the culture youve been raised in, the values and morals youve been taught etc.

how you can deny that is beyond me, youre probably just too dense

if you had any experience with women you'd know they get the ick from crybaby manchilds, women despise weakness and this is a part of personality by definition

OP cant even make friends, do you genuinely believe that looks are in any way shape or form that relevant to male friendship?
and my point is personality is a byproduct of how your IQ and looks interact with your lived experience, NOT YOUR POINT XD,
and again im trying to tell you thats way too simplistic, see above if you can comprehend it
and even within that variability in nurture IT IS STILL VERY SMALL IN VARIABILITY compared to the NATURAL FOUNDATION
wheres the evidence for that? if you make extraordinary claims like that, provide a source at least
They're not geniuses, those are reddit examples, might as well say feynman also
Stephen Hawkings isnt a genius?

both him and einstein actually never conducted a real IQ-test, but theres studies on it that put them at around 160

i guess the people that revolutionized our understanding of the world arent geniuses, amirite?
i was wrong, i read it sometime somewhere but cant find a proper source

see, the issue with ppl like you is that you think youre way smarter than you are, evident by your deterministic world-view and to your own detriment

• +1
Reactions: virgin
parenting, the culture youve been raised in, the values and morals
ye this is totally not included in nurture bro
that revolutionized our understanding
A Peek behind the Veil of Maya: The Historical Background of the Conception of Space as a Ground for the Individuation of Physical Systems - Don Howard

Attachments

• A_Peek_Behind_the_Veil_of_Maya.pdf
    372.5 KB · Views: 0
ye this is totally not included in nurture bro
not what i said at all, im saying youre waaay undervalueing its importance
A Peek behind the Veil of Maya: The Historical Background of the Conception of Space as a Ground for the Individuation of Physical Systems - Don Howard
?

My face and skull are completely lopsided in structure and I’m severely recessed with a melting sagging face. If I have any appeal, it only comes from my height and my hair (which I’m losing) 😂😂😂😂

the way you interpret ‚IOD‘s‘ or ‚IOI‘ is completely dependent on your self perception, so ultimately worthless

you can only gauge her interest after actually interacting with that person
I seriously envy people who have no idea what I’m talking about.

We can just ask God, why?