I can't believe I got played by my oneitis

Deleted member 209

Deleted member 209

Sage
How could she do this to me? Ok, I talked her into making out and she agreed. She kept going at it, she let me kiss her neck, touch her boobs. I thought she was into it because she wouldn't stop.

Then she started telling me that she thought I didn't like her, she told her friends I friendzoned and that she wished I made a move earlier. And we had a good time afterwards laughing and being open with each other.

And when I brought her to her house, we made out in the car and she caressed my back and started heavy breathing. I thought she was into it and that she was getting off.

But it was all FAKE. She was toying with me and I fell for it. I can't believe I was that stupid. Why did she do this to me? She could have just cut me off instead of giving me false hope.

She is a nice person, I don't understand why she acted like that. Why do something when you will eventually hurt someone? I mean, she knew how it was gonna end but she still played along. I guess she just didn't care about how I felt.

And next week, when we met again, she denied everything she did that night, told me that it's all my fault for pressuring her and that I didn't turn her on. She also said that I should feel bad about myself for persisting with her since there was no chemistry.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: to_stop_da_cope and Deleted member 6401
:feelsohgod::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::cry::cry::cry:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
is op in jail for rape??:cautious:

Damn its been nearly 3 years since this has been posted. So much has changed in my life since jfl, i was so careless back then