IMG 9464

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, Deleted member 67562, TechnoBoss and 4 others
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj and murdah
Why limite yourself by excluding potential mates with irrelevant aspects such as race ? If she's genuinely hot you just miss out, all for muh save ervopa bro :soy:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 62821, Deleted member 67562, Pierrot and 3 others
4097570 1714281877998 ezgifcom speed 1

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj and 📎♿️⚙️
They’re hot if they wear straight hair wigs and are leanmaxxed

• WTF
  • +1
  • +1
Reactions: VenatorLuparius and murdah

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss, sub5c3l and 📎♿️⚙️
Less competition is good at least lol, I see so many white guys sweeping up the gl black women
I'm suprised blacks are letting them go lmao, do they really hate black women that they don't even want the gl ones?

• +1
Reactions: Sny, murdah and st.hamudi but 6‘5
I'm suprised blacks are letting them go lmao, do they really hate black women that they don't even want the gl ones?
Black women and Black men hate each other lol, they’re starting to date out a lot. I see a lot of hispanic men with black women and vice versa. Blacks have zero loyalty and you can see it for yourself on tiktok

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: datboijj, xegigi and distance decay
I like them 😌

I have a thing for East African ones especially. Ethiopian, Eritrean, Somalian 😍

• +1
Reactions: 케이제이, 📎♿️⚙️ and murdah
Kind of but also goodlooking black women tend to just date out more. No time to waste your life being one of many overweight baby mommas competing for an American slum dwelling(da hood) low life who does rap all day.

• +1
I like them 😌

I have a thing for East African ones especially. Ethiopian, Eritrean, Somalian 😍
They have nice features that lean towards to eurocentric features, that’s why most people say they’re the best looking africans

• +1
Reactions: Eternal_
Kind of but also goodlooking black women tend to just date out more.
Yeh Ive noticed lmao, I see a lot of gl black women date white and Hispanic men.
No time to waste your life being one of many overweight baby mommas competing for an American slum dwelling(da hood) low life who does rap all day.
Those are ghetto rats tho right?
Most black girls I've met aren't like from the streets lmao and they don't act like that

• +1
Reactions: Thesoloist22, Sny and murdah
competing for an American slum dwelling(da hood) low life who does rap all day.
none of this even matters if the guy looks good. Who gives a fuck about his living standards or hobbies and employment status?

Females only care about your GENETICS

• +1
  • JFL
Black women smv rising ? Especially Mulattas they gotta be up there

Black women and Black men hate each other lol,
Tbh this is every race now, the race that does it the least is arabs followed by whites

• +1
Reactions: murdah
Tbh this is every race now, the race that does it the least is arabs followed by whites
Nah, only asians and blacks have high tensions between genders. Hispanic communities are usually tight nit, followed by arabs, and whites to an extent.

Yeh Ive noticed lmao, I see a lot of gl black women date white and Hispanic men.

Those are ghetto rats tho right?
Most black girls I've met aren't like from the streets lmao and they don't act like that
It really depends on where you meet them as you said but imo I see a vast majority of black people as ghetto, some more ghetto than others. Even if they are middle class. I also realized this ghetto dogshit culture is spilling over into other races which is where you get idiotic White/Asian/Indian etc sounding low iq and likely being low iq.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: distance decay, Pierrot, 케이제이 and 1 other person
Nah, only asians and blacks have high tensions between genders. Hispanic communities are usually tight nit, followed by arabs, and whites to an extent.
Yeah try find a black man with a woman darker than him, you will never see it.

Hispanics dont hate each other but they mix the most cause they look the same as whites anyways.

• +1
Non ghetto ones for sure, plenty of whites and Hispanics dating them
The only reason for this is because avg white women doesn't care about any white man who isn't a chad
I already explained this, the end result is whites being extinct and blacks being alive with a bunch of mulattos running around

• Woah
Reactions: 케이제이
It really depends on where you meet them as you said but imo I see a vast majority of black people as ghetto, some more ghetto than others. Even if they are middle class. I also realized this ghetto dogshit culture is spilling over into other races which is where you get idiotic White/Asian/Indian etc sounding low iq and likely being low iq.
Shut yo goofy ahh up lil urkcel head ass nigga.

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj
White men are the biggest race mixers on planet earth
Im talkin bout inter race rensions between genders, white men get shit on by white women here and there but not at an alarming high rate like asians

The only reason for this is because avg white women doesn't care abotu any white man who isn't a chad
I already explained this
Any the end result is whites being extinct and blacks being alive with a bunch of mulattos runing around
Mulattos and hapas apparently

• +1
The only reason for this is because avg white women doesn't care about any white man who isn't a chad
Or maybe white men are actually attracted to them
I already explained this, the end result is whites being extinct and blacks being alive with a bunch of mulattos running around
True lmao

• +1
And also cope, white women do date and marry white mtns, plenty of them everywhere in rural Florida, not sure if the rest of the US, but white women aren't chad only in terms of rmv stuff
It's just whites that actually like black women who date them, because they can also date any other ethnicity

idiotic White/Asian/Indian etc sounding low iq and likely being low iq.
Its good for curries, need more low inhib pakis going around talking shit. Sick of when pajeets walk around all scared and tense

Africamaxxing is gonna be the new meta.
Mark my words.
Now that SEAmaxxing’s competition is rising with the increase of passport bros.
The true subhumans and low inhib high T whites will meet in Africa to fuck african stacies and get rich through the exploitation of ressources 😂

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 67562, datboijj and 케이제이
It's just whites that actually like black women who date them, because they can also date any other ethnicity
Have you seen the tiktok that explained this and every white guy underneath was confirming it
The original video had like 6 million views or something

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 케이제이, Lokki, xegigi and 2 others
Yeah try find a black man with a woman darker than him, you will never see it.

Hispanics dont hate each other but they mix the most cause they look the same as whites anyways.
Black men are the most colorist mfs ever lmao, I feel bad for black women having to deal with their coonery

• So Sad
Have you seen the tiktok that explained this and every white guy underneath was confirming it
The original video had like 6 million views or something

View attachment 2885019
I mean that's a meme lmao, and while it is true, white girls still date white men and white men who are usually tall and decent looking usually prefer and date white girls lmao

• +1
I mean that's a meme lmao, and while it is true, white girls still date white men and white men who are usually tall and decent looking usually prefer and date white girls lmao
yeh ok my stance was wrong about them being shut out
but ethnic women willing to do the most for them while white women do the least
lmaooo

Sadlivwr on his daily dose of racial wars

• +1
Yea cuz you guys are the superior race, theres no dating up if you’re white. An ethnic chad is gonna date a blonde women, thats why you see so many D1 athletes and black celebs date white women.