I can't believe my mother took my oneitis's side

Deleted member 209

Deleted member 209

Sage
I told her what happened and she went like "You shouldn't have pressured her. You should have let her go earlier. It was your fault". She literally said the exact same crap my oneitis told me. I start to believe they were in this together in an attempt to bluepill me and keep me dormant.

• +1
Reactions: Kristin, Deleted member 6401 and Swagwaffle
u already posted this story
r u loosing brain cells

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Nibba, Swagwaffle and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Tony
I told her what happened and she went like "You shouldn't have pressured her. You should have let her go earlier. It was your fault". She literally said the exact same crap my oneitis told me. I start to believe they were in this together in an attempt to bluepill me and keep me dormant.
Ur mum is right

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
u already posted this story
r u loosing brain cells
No he just keeps thinking about the same thing over and over. And when he thinks something he posts something with no filter. Every time he posts, we are getting a glimpse into the unedited inner machinations of his mind TBH.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Women are a collective

Shut yo weepy eeyore ah up mofo stop crying ☠️

I just said women are a collective and Identify as women first and race or individuals next
Men are individuals

• +1
Reactions: apemaxxed