I cant believe there are people who are willingly touched by girls

Over

Over

Ascended with roids & ltr
This Is insane I can't take it anymore.

There are people who are touched by girls on daily basis and these girls like it. Can you imagine? I can't, I just can't, its absurd.

I don't know how it feels to be touched by a girl my age it's over for me completely boyos nobody should live like this...

We are not designed to go 23 years without touching opposite sex, we are not meant to never have a conversation with a girl, its torture, this world is hell.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2403, BrettyBoy, Deleted member 2012 and 16 others
Bwz94lb6apw21

UGGO!

• Woah
Reactions: Over
[Intro]
Ah, touch me, touch me
This is the night
Touch me, touch me
I wanna feel your body

[Verse 1]
Full moon in the city and the night was young
I was hungry for love, I was hungry for fun
I was hunting you down, and I was the bait
When I saw you there, I didn't need to hesitate
This is the night, this is the night
This is the time we've got to get it right (this is the night)

[Chorus]
Touch me, touch me I wanna feel your body
Your heartbeat next to mine (this is the night)
Touch me, touch me now

[Verse 2]
Quick as a flash you disappeared into the night
Did I hurt you boy? Didn't I treat you right?
You made me feel so good, made me feel myself
Now I'm alone and you're with somebody else
This is the night, this is the night
This is the time we've got to get it right (this is the night)

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, Over and LooksmaxDon1
giphy.gif

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
Even Eggman got laid

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: chadpreetcel123, Over and turkproducer
Imagine a girl licking your abs right after you've met her

try to smash the hole in your building

Dear @Over

For people like us, it is legitimately beyond over. Our only hope is some miracle, that is pretty much unlikely to happen.
We'll just have to rot and LDAR till we part ways and meet our end.

Constantly thinking over such things as you posted will only depress us further.
Pm me if you aren't feeling well, I hope we both can distract each other from these frequent reminders of our inceldom.

I hope you are well now bro.
Enjoy the rest of your day.

Yours sincerely,

john2.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pendejo, Over and Andros
Dear @Over

For people like us, it is legitimately beyond over. Our only hope is some miracle, that is pretty much unlikely to happen.

Constantly thinking over such things as you posted will only depress us further.
Pm me if you aren't feeling well, I hope we both can distract each other from these frequent reminders of our inceldom.

Yours sincerely,

john2.
Make one for me too bro

You must be truly subhuman if no female ever desired you ever.

Why didn't you try looksmaxxing, I'm pretty sure all young incel, hell all young males today, pretty much looksmax as standard

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and Over
This Is insane I can't take it anymore.

There are people who are touched by girls on daily basis and these girls like it. Can you imagine? I can't, I just can't, its absurd.

I don't know how it feels to be touched by a girl my age it's over for me completely boyos nobody should live like this...

We are not designed to go 23 years without touching opposite sex, we are not meant to never have a conversation with a girl, its torture, this world is hell.

View attachment 245694

If you think that's bad, imagine never getting grinded on by the opposite sex.

It's great btw I'm just letting you know that you are missing out, and should looksmax.

• +1
I hope we both can distract each other from these frequent reminders of our inceldom.
That's the thing, you cant do it. I am having good days in my life and then despair catches up with me, I realise who I am and my good mood is done for another week. You cannot escape it.
You must be truly subhuman if no female ever desired you ever.
Mhm.... fuck man...... just fuck......

If you think that's bad, imagine never getting grinded on by the opposite sex.

It's great btw I'm just letting you know that you are missing out, and should looksmax.
I am committing suicide next year I won't do surgeries or any of that bullshit because i am jobless and it wouldnt do anything anyway JFL

Last edited:
  • Woah
Reactions: john2
There is no such thing as our "other half".

You don't need pussy. The tests they give will destroy you once you get one.

In fact if you had your nuts cut off you would be more of a man.

There is no such thing as our "other half".

You don't need pussy. The tests they give will destroy you once you get one.

In fact if you had your nuts cut off you would be more of a man.
I dont care I want gf and validation

Frame 00 delay 01s
s

• +1
Reactions: Mr manlet
Thx for sharin

Lol validation is momentary, even from being with 9/10 pussy.
No nigga if you got gf you can kiss hug with her and spend time together and fuck. You live on constant serotonin boost.

No nigga if you got gf you can kiss hug with her and spend time together and fuck. You live on constant serotonin boost.
Then fucking take drugs, happiness dependent on another is...fragile.

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
That's the thing, you cant do it. I am having good days in my life and then despair catches up with me, I realise who I am and my good mood is done for another week. You cannot escape it.

I am committing suicide next year I won't do surgeries or any of that bullshit because i am jobless and it wouldnt do anything anyway JFL

That's like stopping a good song before it even starts.

Do you want to cut off the song? You don't even know what it sounds like! You could love it.

Don't kill yourself. Ascend yourself.

• +1
Then fucking take drugs, happiness dependent on another is...fragile.
Drugs are good for weak copers. Only thing in life that matters is female validation and fucking girls your age.

• WTF
Reactions: Ritalincel

Do you want to cut off the song? You don't even know what it sounds like! You could love it.

I am almost 24, already nearly oldcel. No woman has ever been attracted to me, how am I supposed to ascend from this? Even if I got a gf somehow she would be weird out that I am kissless virgin...

I am almost 24, already nearly oldcel. No woman has ever been attracted to me, how am I supposed to ascend from this? Even if I got a gf somehow she would be weird out that I am kissless virgin...

Ok if you are 24, here's what you need to do.

- Get a job/income that makes 50-75k a year minimum.

- Move into a place like new york. Make sure it's like a one bedroom.

- Spend like 1,000 a month on a specific looksmax. This could be fixing a fallo, steroids, clothes, whatever.

- By the summer time, you will be good looking enough to consistently hook up, especially if you are white/black with your own place.

You need someone to pick out your fallos, piece by piece, so you know what to work with.

Then you have a foundation to fix. If your nose is too big, get rhino. If you need a better maxilla, get an expander. Skinny? get a personal trainer and trt with the right diet.

It seems like a lot because you haven't really dissected the problem. Once you do that, it gets really easy from there.

• JFL
- Get a job/income that makes 50-75k a year minimum.
Lol5

What bro I am from Poland minimal wage here is 500 euro monthly which is 6000 yearly JFL that's why I am telling you there is no way, I am 24 and I go to highschool for adults I got no education if I started working now I would be making 500-600 euro a month.

There is no way I am getting surgeries all I can do right now is haircut and gymcelling along with skin routine. To look human I'd need chin implant, rhino, tons of laser treatments for acne scars, UEE fat grafting, I would have to work in Poland for that for 5+ years. And I'm gonna be dead next year so why even try.

Btw what's your PSL and are you getting any hookups and girl attention?

• JFL
Reactions: Mr manlet
View attachment 245864

What bro I am from Poland minimal wage here is 500 euro monthly which is 6000 yearly JFL that's why I am telling you there is no way, I am 24 and I go to highschool for adults I got no education if I started working now I would be making 500-600 euro a month.

There is no way I am getting surgeries all I can do right now is haircut and gymcelling along with skin routine. To look human I'd need chin implant, rhino, tons of laser treatments for acne scars, UEE fat grafting, I would have to work in Poland for that for 5+ years. And I'm gonna be dead next year so why even try.

Btw what's your PSL and are you getting any hookups and girl attention?

Well shit man.

I'm a 6'4, 7PSL ASPIE but I've had some success. I want to max to an 8PSL this year, but I would need to get on steroids, and clen.

I'm going to post pictures after I finish my maxing/idenity change, so don't expect any now. But definitely expect some around may.

• Woah
ive had girls do this to me b4 during summer at tha beach

Image result for touch abs gif

Well shit man.

I'm a 6'4, 7PSL ASPIE but I've had some success. I want to max to an 8PSL this year, but I would need to get on steroids, and clen.

I'm going to post pictures after I finish my maxing/idenity change, so don't expect any now. But definitely expect some around may.
What dude PSL7? Did you see @Amnesia he is local confirmed PSL7 so you are really on his level?

PSL7 is extremely rare and PSL8 is God level like:
SmartSelect 20191213 210710 WhatsApp

I dont think you can looksmax to that level, Gods like this are born not made

ive had girls do this to me b4 during summer at tha beach

Image result for touch abs gif
You say you are PSL5 so yea it's normal. Lol if I had a girl do this to me idk I cant imagine that happening it's too alien concept that some female could possibly be attracted to me.

You say you are PSL5 so yea it's normal. Lol if I had a girl do this to me idk I cant imagine that happening it's too alien concept that some female could possibly be attracted to me.
gymmaxx bro

• +1
My cope is that after death, we'll be reincarnated in a new body. Just be patient enough until you're reincarnated as Chad.

It's over for us man
BDFABB9A B99E 49D2 BF31 30CA00519893

• So Sad
Reactions: john2 and Over
What dude PSL7? Did you see @Amnesia he is local confirmed PSL7 so you are really on his level?

PSL7 is extremely rare and PSL8 is God level like:
View attachment 245883

I dont think you can looksmax to that level, Gods like this are born not made

Me & @Amnesia are looks matched, only my eye area shape halos me hard. If I had blue/green eyes I would mog, but I have ethnic eyes.

I think 8PSL is achievable, but I'm not too sure about the direction i need to take. If it's not, I'll just settle for a body halo.

• Woah
Reactions: Pendejo
Dear @Over

Yours sincerely,

john2.
Keep larping slayer, you had a girlfriend and 2 girls having crush on you, i would show @Over your pics but you told me not to share.

• WTF
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Ritalincel, hebbewem and Over
@john2 are you fakecel slayer with gfs sex and being the crush?

• WTF
Reactions: john2 and Ritalincel
@john2 are you fakecel slayer with gfs sex and being the crush?
He is virgin but had a gf, who knows maybe he had a chance to have sex with her but didnt do it because "muh religion muh".

• WTF
Reactions: john2 and Ritalincel