I cant believe there are people who are willingly touched by girls

He is virgin but had a gf, who knows maybe he had a chance to have sex with her but didnt do it because "muh religion muh".
He's a fakecel then if he had gf. He will never know what it means to be incel or truecel who never had a girl attracted to him.

@john2 you will never know what "its over" truly means bro but good for you leave this forum and have a normal life

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: john2 and Pendejo
Keep larping slayer, you had a girlfriend and 2 girls having crush on you, i would show @Over your pics but you told me not to share.
He is virgin but had a gf, who knows maybe he had a chance to have sex with her but didnt do it because "muh religion muh".
Don't listen to this guy @Over and @Ritalincel .

I've shown you my pics before. I'm not a fakecel. @Enlil may be a fakecel, but i ain't one.
My race has never allowed me to get girls. I've only been liked by curry women so far.
Idk if white foids have ever liked me or not, because y autistic brain can't comprehend and interpret IOI's.

Idk if i could ever lose my virginity, it's near impossible. No girl truly likes me due to my skin/pheno/race.
They're all just trying to drag me into their friendzone.

This is why I fully ended all communication with women over the past month. After realizing about my subhumanity and the blackpill, I don't even dare to turn my face towards them. It's just so tragic how they want ugly ethnic men dead, like they wish death upon me. They spit on my existence.

Our only hope as incels is to create an army and exterminate the female population of hypergamous women once and for all.

I know the pain to be a truecel. It's brutal. It's over.

• So Sad
Reactions: Over
Don't listen to this guy @Over and @Ritalincel .

I've shown you my pics before. I'm not a fakecel. @Enlil may be a fakecel, but i ain't one.
My race has never allowed me to get girls. I've only been liked by curry women so far.
Idk if white foids have ever liked me or not, because y autistic brain can't comprehend and interpret IOI's.

Idk if i could ever lose my virginity, it's near impossible. No girl truly likes me due to my skin/pheno/race.
They're all just trying to drag me into their friendzone.

This is why I fully ended all communication with women over the past month. After realizing about my subhumanity and the blackpill, I don't even dare to turn my face towards them. It's just so tragic how they want ugly ethnic men dead, like they wish death upon me. They spit on my existence.

Our only hope as incels is to create an army and exterminate the female population of hypergamous women once and for all.

I know the pain to be a truecel. It's brutal. It's over.

are you a curry?

I know that feel bro. I hope you ascend, I know how much this means for you as I’m in the same position and the pain I feel is fucking through the roof, it’s making me delirious.

• So Sad
Reactions: Over