I can't belive im not NT

badromance

badromance

Banned
I literally live on a village.I see horses,pigs,chicken,dogs,cats everyday,people working on the fields since 5 in the morning in dirty clothes.My middle school was 100 meters away.I have 2 cousins that live with me in same house,younger brother too.Friendly neighbours all around me,family,friends etc.Yet i still end up being semi-autistic.WTF ? Internet and PC ruined me. Now i live in city and its so harder to be NT when you've fucked up your life on easy mode.When i think of my past its pure suifuel :rage::rage:.

'''''Internet and PC ruined me'''''''

GigaCope

My father's side cousins are nt low inhib low iq but still play LoL
My mother's side cousins play vidya since they've been born but they are high iq and high inhib.

Genetics determine YOU !

'''''Internet and PC ruined me'''''''

GigaCope

My father's side cousins are nt low inhib low iq but still play LoL
My mother's side cousins play vidya since they've been born but they are high iq and high inhib.

Genetics determine YOU !
Not true.I would do still fine if i played vidya and be more social,everyone i know was like that,except me,but i was always the best at video games so i found my cope i guess.Genetics dont determine these things at all.

you are like 195cm, nothing elese matters

I would have LTRed my oneitis if I was that tall
at 195 cm it's basically impossible to be depressed. The daily height mogs alone would give you enough dopamine to sustain yourself no matter what.

• +1
Reactions: badromance
at 195 cm it's basically impossible to be depressed. The daily height mogs alone would give you enough dopamine to sustain yourself no matter what.

just imagine how your girl would feel if you had to lower your head to kiss her and not the other way around

just imagine how your girl would feel if you had to lower your head to kiss her and not the other way around
If your girl isn't leaning her head on your chest then she can never view you as her daddy.