• So Sad
Reactions: Charisma, Imretarded? and jinnu
Wow shit thread after shit thread
You should learn to stfu faggot

• JFL
Reactions: butterworld, Lulleko and lestoa
just because i laughed at ur fuckign asss ahgzabsahahuahuhahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahhaha

hahahahahahahhahahahahahhaha nigger it wasn't meant like that hahahahahahahahaha

• JFL
Reactions: greycel
but on the other hand made them depressed and suicidal
That’s your own fault, for a lot of people it gives you a way out, a way to escape you pathetic destiny, is the road gonna be bumpy: yes, very. But I rsther work my ass off these next 3-5 years get the surgeries I need to become a htn and live my life to the fullest

• +1
Reactions: greycel
That’s your own fault, for a lot of people it gives you a way out, a way to escape you pathetic destiny, is the road gonna be bumpy: yes, very. But I rsther work my ass off these next 3-5 years get the surgeries I need to become a htn and live my life to the fullest
you wont get surgeries anyways

you wont get surgeries anyways
I will, because I am a genuine ltn, unlike the high mtns and htns on here who want surgeries and never do them I genuinely will, because wtf else do I have left to lose ? If it gets botched and I become a total subhuman then it’s alright because being a ltn isn’t far from that either. You get the gist of it

I will, because I am a genuine ltn, unlike the high mtns and htns on here who want surgeries and never do them I genuinely will, because wtf else do I have left to lose ? If it gets botched and I become a total subhuman then it’s alright because being a ltn isn’t far from that either. You get the gist of it
you are 6,3 and ltn
you can ascend with pubertymaxxing and doing every shit that listed in botb
nigger you cant be that ugly you are prob just schizo
do you have autism ?

you are 6,3 and ltn
you can ascend with pubertymaxxing and doing every shit that listed in botb
nigger you cant be that ugly you are prob just schizo
do you have autism ?
What pubertymaxxing lmao I’m done with puberty nigga, also I don’t get why you intentionally listed me shorter than I actually am but whatever floats your boat

Yes nigger I can be that ugly
Yes I have ASD1

most people being bluepilled is good for competition. Jfl at incels wanting men to all start looksmaxxing

Jfl at incels wanting men to all start looksmaxxing
nobody her wants that
they doxxed dillon bcs he mentioned the forum i dont think they like competition :feelswhat:

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?
if you have autism then its already over
anyways what surgerys u want to get
if you have autism then its already over, not true this is just sub htn cope

First thing I wanna get is MSE, which isn’t really surgery but the improvements to the face are crazy, it’s kinda like a “compound surgery” where you seriously improve 2 areas or so and a bunch of other things partially

Then I wanna get septorhinoplasty

And depending on how good the gains from MSE are I might not need to do these but they are still on the table:

Lateral commisoroscopy (lip widening)
Cheek and zygo fillers/implants

And then possibly:
Jaw implants
Forehead implant

Inb4 you won’t get that, lmao obviously I’m not gonna get everything done right away, the main two are MSE and rhino, as at worst they will get me to like high mtn level looks and possibly at best htn looks, since my maxilla/palate is very narrow

• Woah

First thing I wanna get is MSE, which isn’t really surgery but the improvements to the face are crazy, it’s kinda like a “compound surgery” where you seriously improve 2 areas or so and a bunch of other things partially

And depending on how good the gains from MSE are I might not need to do these but they are still on the table:

And then possibly:
Jaw implants
Forehead implant

Inb4 you won’t get that, lmao obviously I’m not gonna get everything done right away, the main two are MSE and rhino, as at worst they will get me to like high mtn level looks and possibly at best htn looks, since my maxilla/palate is very narrow
sounds good hope you ascend

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel

And then possibly:
Jaw implants
Forehead implant

Having autism just means you have to compensate for it with extra strengths. Getting better frame, height, skin quality ect

• +1
Having autism just means you have to compensate for it with extra strengths. Getting better frame, height, skin quality ect
Yeah ig, but I’m not too concerned with fitting in and having a bunch of normie friends, inb4 that’s cap, nah seriously I just want good looks and then I wanna focus on moneymaxxing which becomes way easier when you have a good looking face, I have the height, the frame, IQ but I’m missing the most important thing: face.

• Woah
Yeah ig, but I’m not too concerned with fitting in and having a bunch of normie friends, inb4 that’s cap, nah seriously I just want good looks and then I wanna focus on moneymaxxing which becomes way easier when you have a good looking face, I have the height, the frame, IQ but I’m missing the most important thing: face.
I agree, i can't be bothered with social circle maxxing. Just want a gf with similar interests and to make enough money to comfortably sustain my life

• +1