i can't blame people for being non-nt anymore

darkness97

darkness97

Mistral
yeah, people or more women are so unbelievably complicated nowadays. i don't blame people for being non "NT" because you have to be hyper aware of peoples growing sensitivities in the growing tech age. there are so many tiny little social cues you have to abide by, balance that with humor, interesting conversation (without coming off as pretentious), flirtation which is another class of complicated in itself. there are people with weird attachment styles, hung up on old relationships crazy or simply too stupid.

even i struggle to understand people. logical approaches to relationships are now a thing of the past. i can only understand older women/men. talking to women now who grew up with tech is super hard. navigating their insecurities, unrealistic expectations and their tiktok ideologies is insane.

my best friend is by no means non-nt. however, he is so unaware of subtle social cues that he fails miserably despite being able to read people incredibly well. when i try to explain these cues to him, i give up because it would take me too long to explain it. it's not that he is dumb, he just isn't a naturally sensitive person which makes it hard for him.

prepandemic he would have been fine. even 30 years ago he would fare better. relationships are not even worth it nowadays and i have simply just given up on them.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho, Aero and Tabula Rasa
Perks of being GL, being able to say whatever the fuck you want without caring about this shit

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho, Primalsplit and darkness97
nt mtn+ people are blessed and they don’t even realize it

• +1
Reactions: darkness97