i cant cope anymore guys, even really bad looking guys i know are having gf's and even rosters

shizuku11111

shizuku11111

逆様邪八宝塞
how can this be, what do they have that i dont? im better looking than most of them and never had a gf, gives me ropefuel and confidence at the same time to straight up go and ask my crush out idk what to do

• JFL
Reactions: Miant Gimplants
They don't inherit the ancient spirit of odin as you do.

• So Sad
Reactions: shizuku11111
how can this be, what do they have that i dont? im better looking than most of them and never had a gf, gives me ropefuel and confidence at the same time to straight up go and ask my crush out idk what to do
It’s cos you’re racist. Girls can sense your racism and they don’t wanna be a part of it I’m sorry :feelshah:

They don't inherit the ancient spirit of odin as you do.
i hate seeing all of them happy and smiling and being dumb af having not a clue about anything while i have to struggle

i hate seeing all of them happy and smiling and being dumb af having not a clue about anything while i have to struggle
This is why you're alone and they aren't.

They're happy people, radiating positivity... while you're an ugly incel with abused dog syndrome.
One look at you and everyone can tell you're an insecure little boy still stuck in the cafeteria getting milk poured all over him.

Oh yeah, did I mention that you're an ugly incel with abused dog syndrome yet?

This is why you're alone and they aren't.

They're happy people, radiating positivity... while you're an ugly incel with abused dog syndrome.
One look at you and everyone can tell you're an insecure little boy still stuck in the cafeteria getting milk poured all over him.

Oh yeah, did I mention that you're an ugly incel with abused dog syndrome yet?
you ate gurrrrrrl, perrriodtttttt

Cool, they got a gf who's most likely as ugly as they are, who doesn't love them, and who's gonna cheat on them. They're gonna live their meaningless npc life thinking "it could be worse:soy:"

• +1
Reactions: greywind and shizuku11111
Cool, they got a gf who's most likely as ugly as they are, who doesn't love them, and who's gonna cheat on them. They're gonna live their meaningless npc life thinking "it could be worse:soy:"
this is very true actually, but i also want to feel loved but at the same time i dont wanna settle for ugly foids which kinda makes sense why i still didnt have gf

this is very true actually, but i also want to feel loved and i dont wanna settle for ugly foids which kinda makes sense why i still didnt have gf

Only way to feel loved is to be lusted over, never began if you're not attractive. Reality is trash for the vast majority of men.

• +1
Reactions: greywind and shizuku11111