I cant cope anymore… my female bestfriend fucked a guy that looks like a soyboy version of me… explain this if “looks matters”

Deleted member 4757

Deleted member 4757

Sphinx
This is me and she, she is tall, 175cm, egirl and that cringe things
AF4970C1 8DF9 4B43 8829 19FF4BC7EBA9
and this is the one that she fucked hours ago
688FA836 E3C2 4A33 AAA1 9D3FBC529B13
she is in love with him saying that he is handsome

Does he mogs me?

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 19432, GetShrekt, WhiteGoodman and 14 others
I swear, of all the pics you've ever posted, I've seen like 4 white people.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19432, WhiteGoodman, fjor2096 and 2 others
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 16834, galego123 and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19432
You got cucked by a kid

Disappointed in you Emil

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: chawaje, FailedNormieManlet, Deleted member 15827 and 3 others
That girl is ugly though

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 19432, Deleted member 15827 and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: fjor2096, FailedNormieManlet and vaninskybird
The thing that’s sits on your neck. The face has nose ears and lips. He mogs you in that area
What? Nigga are you retarded? I didnt understand

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore
The thing that’s sits on your neck. The face has nose ears and lips. He mogs you in that area
What? Nigga are you retarded? I didnt understand

You mog him to death. He could literally pass as female if styled that way.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
she looks like shit why u mad

you mog son, she was just intimidated by your dark triad looks

• +1
you should fuck him for revenge.

• JFL
Reactions: fjor2096
I’m pretty sure you put her in the friend zone for years and now u qq when she gets with someone else:feelswah:
It’s confirmed hypergamy works both ways for males and females
Start to hypergamy max boys :blackpill:

• +1
I’m pretty sure you put her in the friend zone for years and now u qq when she gets with someone else:feelswah:
It’s confirmed hypergamy works both ways for males and females
Start to hypergamy max boys :blackpill:
Nah i knew her in december 2021 and she liked my male best friend, that is a soyboy too, and now that he rejected her, she is with this soyboy

You didn't make a move on her.

Not too late given her standards. BYW, every dude you posted in your real life would be incel in the UK

• +1
Nah i knew her in december 2021 and she liked my male best friend, that is a soyboy too, and now that he rejected her, she is with this soyboy
Maybe the bitch as a thing for soys, @Thompsonz itd your lucky day cuck go fuck this whore you Nintendo loving little bitch

• JFL
Reactions: ROTTING, Deleted member 15309, FailedNormieManlet and 2 others
You didn't make a move on her.

Not too late given her standards. BYW, every dude you posted in your real life would be incel in the UK
I didnt tried too hard but i always was for her

Jfl why are you best friend with a girl at first place? You're the real soy here, ofcourse you're going to be used, never put label on a relationship with foid, just keep making advancements as far as it keeps going. How's your relationship with her? Do you subtly flirt? Do you subtly touch? Do you hug each other or kinda cuddle? If not you deserve to be cucked, you're voluntarily cucking yourself by putting best friend label on your relationship with her. This subconsciously make foids think of you as the beta orbitor, unless ofcourse it's just for name sake and you're actually seeing romantic moves by her

Jfl why are you best friend with a girl at first place? You're the real soy here, ofcourse you're going to be used, never put label on a relationship with foid, just keep making advancements as far as it keeps going. How's your relationship with her? Do you subtly flirt? Do you subtly touch? Do you hug each other or kinda cuddle? If not you deserve to be cucked, you're voluntarily cucking yourself by putting best friend label on your relationship with her. This subconsciously make foids think of you as the beta orbitor, unless ofcourse it's just for name sake and you're actually seeing romantic moves by her
Wow so i need to subtly firt and subtly touch? Holy fuck yes im like an beta orbitator for her, what i need to do?

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING and Deleted member 7098
Its over now, she fucked that guy in front of you why do you wanna go back, just leave her and focus on someone else. It's not worth, she fucked that guy and now he's living inside her head rent free (atleast for some time). Just forget her now
Wow so i need to subtly firt and subtly touch? Holy fuck yes im like an beta orbitator for her, what i need to do?

brutal aegyo sal pill

is she your "female best friend" or do you actually like her?

Its over now, she fucked that guy in front of you why do you wanna go back, just leave her and focus on someone else. It's not worth, she fucked that guy and now he's living inside her head rent free (atleast for some time). Just forget her now
Nah nigga i want to fuck her :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:

She has the same protruding lizard eyes as the twink, this probably drove her to him subconsciously.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18244
She is trying to get back at you for not making a move. Next time u see her grope her breasts or something

• JFL
Why do you have a female friend in first place?

• +1
Bro you mog that guy in my opinion, you wanted to smash her you say but it seems something is off with your behavior since she picked the other guy over you.
NT is real

Bugs of the same swarm. Insectoid attracts insectoid theory.

Screenshot 2022 04 03 00 56 15 86
Screenshot 2022 04 03 00 56 35 01

• JFL
Reactions: chawaje

Users who are viewing this thread

Back