i can't cope anymore [the final blackpill] extreme suifuel

Deleted member 10615

Deleted member 10615

Brachy pride worldwide
im at a point where i just want to die and wish i never discovered the blackpill, there is nothing more true then it and the blackpill goes alot deeper then you think and i will be explaining that to you now, ok so we all know women want attractive men but there is more to it then that, have you ever sat down in school or at the shops or wherever and just listened to a convosation between girls? if you have then you know what they talk about and it is about boys that is all they talk about ever all they do is talk about, the guy she has a crush on, or the guy she fucked last week or the guy she wants to fuck or the makeup and jewlery she is going to buy tonight to try attract more guys attractive ones of course, that is all there is to women there life revolves around attractive guys so if your not attractive and your a guy your nothing to her your a peice of shit on the floor no women cares about you if she doesn't find you attractive you might aswell not exist THIS IS THE FINAL BLACKPILL a girls life revolves around attractive guys and if your not attractive you don't exist pretty much. listen to a convosation between some girls next time your near any and just listen it is extreme suifuel

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 5292, Deleted member 11770, MansNotHot and 15 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Stare, Baldingman1998, gamma and 6 others
also i forgot to add this but go on tiktok and look on the fyp every post from a woman is about how she fucked a guy or she wants to or something to do with guys these whores have no substance or charactor they legit live for attractive guys fucking done with this shit man i want to go er but im to much of a bitch

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 11770, Baldingman1998, SubhumanCurrycel and 8 others
womans are soo basic tbh

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, BigNoseSlavcel, Deleted member 2733 and 3 others
are u attractive? also stop overthinking shit

• +1
Reactions: Essonerian
bro my name is want to be attractive, what do you think? im far from attractive

• JFL
Reactions: efidescontinuado
womans are soo basic tbh
they have no real substance or character most girls lifes nowadays can be summed up as trying to fuck good looking guys and fucking good looking guys every single thing they do is to try get with good looking guys, buying clothes, makeup, perfume ect is al for attractive guys

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Baldingman1998, Gaia262 and 4 others
dammit bro your username makes me want a smoke so bad but i don't have any rn jfl

• So Sad
Reactions: f0rmless
the brutal part of the blackpill is women are hooking up with attractive dudes and settling down with the ugly/average ones.

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Gaia262, Deleted member 8318 and 5 others
im at a point where i just want to die and wish i never discovered the blackpill, there is nothing more true then it and the blackpill goes alot deeper then you think and i will be explaining that to you now, ok so we all know women want attractive men but there is more to it then that, have you ever sat down in school or at the shops or wherever and just listened to a convosation between girls? if you have then you know what they talk about and it is about boys that is all they talk about ever all they do is talk about, the guy she has a crush on, or the guy she fucked last week or the guy she wants to fuck or the makeup and jewlery she is going to buy tonight to try attract more guys attractive ones of course, that is all there is to women there life revolves around attractive guys so if your not attractive and your a guy your nothing to her your a peice of shit on the floor no women cares about you if she doesn't find you attractive you might aswell not exist THIS IS THE FINAL BLACKPILL a girls life revolves around attractive guys and if your not attractive you don't exist pretty much. listen to a convosation between some girls next time your near any and just listen it is extreme suifuel
Ugly men created the world. You'll be alright. Just take your time, do what you can to look better. And most importantly, don't take this site too seriously. You'll destroy yourself.

• +1
Reactions: entropy137, BigBoy, Essonerian and 1 other person
the brutal part of the blackpill is women are hooking up with attractive dudes and settling down with the ugly/average ones.
the most brutal part is women are allowed to do all this without punishment

do you think hypergemy is going to get worse? and if so there would have to be consequences like mass rape and uproar caused by the masses of sexless men

there has to be a end to all this shit it is throwing womens smv out of whack

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
Ugly men created the world. You'll be alright. Just take your time, do what you can to look better. And most importantly, don't take this site too seriously. You'll destroy yourself.
i need skincare treatment asap then i might be able to get some attention again but idk

I'm not attractive- subhuman, balding but 6'1 and wide and I got a date today with a cute girl

i need skincare treatment asap then i might be able to get some attention again but idk
Another thing man, if you have even one or two decent features, it's not over.

This is the most important thing with blackpill: You are not doomed to the way you look right now. Even softmaxing can ascend someone greatly if they have the right mindset to go along with it. Not even coping.

• +1
Reactions: SOS-Sonic, Baldingman1998, entropy137 and 2 others
Every bluecel goes through this I can assure you

Not a single atom.

i expected something deeper

Completely agree

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615

do you think hypergemy is going to get worse? and if so there would have to be consequences like mass rape and uproar caused by the masses of sexless men

i dont think hypergamy is as bad as people here say. hypergamy mainly plays out in the favor of guys who are 7+. basically men who are high-tier normies and plus. but most ppl arent even high-tier normies.

and idk tbh, the male sexlessness problem is getting much worse as womens standards are increasing. maybe in the far future men will become very violent and lash out against women. but i dont think anything in the current time will happen.

its sad bc normies allow this to happen and tell men to shut up and accept it. we're getting bulldozed while chads are winning.

• +1
3 words in their vocabulary “ewww” and “he’s cute”

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and Deleted member 10615
3 words in their vocabulary “ewww” and “he’s cute”
ugly and average men don't even exisist in girls eyes like faceandmls said women want sub 5 men to kill them selves

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and bwrauycnee
ugly and average men don't even exisist in girls eyes like faceandmls said women want sub 5 men to kill them selves
It’s the duty of Chads to put sub 5 women in their place.

• +1
Another thing man, if you have even one or two decent features, it's not over.

This is the most important thing with blackpill: You are not doomed to the way you look right now. Even softmaxing can ascend someone greatly if they have the right mindset to go along with it. Not even coping.
this place needs more people like you

hats off for not being an apathetic fuck

• +1
Reactions: sensen and Deleted member 10615
stop being a whiny faggot and keep working on yourself.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615 and Uglyandfat

hypergamy is it at its peak rn JFL we're seeing different countries that never had this culture start developing it, yk why? cause its female nature

• +1
Yeah it's true, their whole life is about their looks and how to attract the best looking guys, 90% are boring af because they never worked on their personality or anything else than their looks because they never needed to, that's why the real fun in life is with the boys, not girls, but you still need one for loving and fucking

• +1
Reactions: dachad and Deleted member 10615
Yeah it's true, their whole life is about their looks and how to attract the best looking guys, 90% are boring af because they never worked on their personality or anything else than their looks because they never needed to, that's why the real fun in life is with the boys, not girls, but you still need one for loving and fucking
couldn't of said it better myself

• +1
Reactions: Need2Ascend
hypergamy is it at its peak rn JFL we're seeing different countries that never had this culture start developing it, yk why? cause its female nature
there has to be some sort of consequence for this like seriously it is getting out of hand im suspecting in the next 50 years hypergemy will reach a all time high 90% are sexless and the 10% are fucking every girl even the very ugly ones and landwhales
then men will start a uprising and there will be a mass rape pandemic and riots then the goverment will eventually make people go with there looksmatch

this place needs more people like you

hats off for not being an apathetic fuck
I try. I love fucking off and telling people they're retarded or whatever too, but like.. there are a lot of young guys here who are still impressionable and I'd like them to still have a good chance. Lots of projection and insecurity here.

I swear to god you soy faggots with these jew media soy blackpill titles

FINAL ULTIMATE BLACKPILL [MASSIVE SUIFUEL] (DO NOT ENTER) TOP TEN REASONS WHY IT'S OVER

this was a basic ass pointless water thread fuck you for making me expect some new insight and fuck me for thinking this forum has anything else to offer

Yeah, so basic, meanwhile this is a forum revolving around them. LOL.
to be fair it's not around them anymore.

it's about male models and barret cock suckers now.

• +1
Reactions: Hey dont talk to me and Adriana Lima
Learn to use pragraphs you whiney faggot

to be fair it's not around them anymore.

it's about male models and barret cock suckers now.
Almost no one cares about Jordan Barrett on this forum, he just gets mentioned here and there. And most posts are about women, so no it's not fair to say it's not around them anymore, especially in a thread about women.

Almost no one cares about Jordan Barrett on this forum, he just gets mentioned here and there. And most posts are about women, so no it's not fair to say it's not around them anymore, especially in a thread about women.
you'd be surprised the amount of barret cock suckers here is immense.

you'd be surprised the amount of barret cock suckers here is immense.
You'd be surprised how many posts here are about women. Why deny your own nature? It is just purely in your genes to think about females and try to breed as many of them as possible.

i wish i looked like jordan barret

Big fat asian dick

also i forgot to add this but go on tiktok and look on the fyp every post from a woman is about how she fucked a guy or she wants to or something to do with guys these whores have no substance or charactor they legit live for attractive guys fucking done with this shit man i want to go er but im to much of a bitch
Not being blackpilled isn’t an option especially after TikTok holy fuck

• +1
Not being blackpilled isn’t an option especially after TikTok holy fuck
couldn't agree more every post on tiktok is about sex, relationships or things girls find attractive

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
@antiantifa you still wanna argue?
his a supermodel bro
yeah he looks uncanny but who doesn't want to look like a supermodel

As an Uber driver , women only talk about men, just the way you described. This is because most men are incels so when they get in my car they can’t talk about girls because they have no experience , whereas most women fuck a new guy every weekend

• +1
W
As an Uber driver , women only talk about men, just the way you described. This is because most men are incels so when they get in my car they can’t talk about girls because they have no experience , whereas most women fuck a new guy every weekend
ould you mind dropping us some of the conversations you have heard that were black pulled or just some black pulled things you have heard girls talk about
Also for you do girls only talk about guys?

Want to know what’s worse? It’s that you know you can’t be happy without them. People always say focus on your career etc, when the dopamine rush from sleeping with a girl you like shits on anything your career/money can do for you.

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer, Deleted member 10615 and Baldingman1998
W

ould you mind dropping us some of the conversations you have heard that were black pulled or just some black pulled things you have heard girls talk about
Also for you do girls only talk about guys?
When the girls talk about the guys they talk about their looks, example “that guy was cute” shit like this etc. Spikes my cortisol to oblivion but I stay calm remebering I am two months from
Bimax so
Must stay out of prison

• +1
When the girls talk about the guys they talk about their looks, example “that guy was cute” shit like this etc. Spikes my cortisol to oblivion but I stay calm remebering I am two months from
Bimax so
Must stay out of prison
are you getting bimax done?
how is your jaw currently do you have a misalinged bite, overbite or underbite
how severe is your recession and how much are you paying?