i can't cope anymore

DharkDC

DharkDC

Streets don't love you
my uni wifi is so shit that i haven't played vidya in like a week, including the offline ones. I am too self aware about my position in uni, and it's fucking killing me. This netflix show i'm watching about some "genius loser" who the audience is supposed to identify with. Ngl i wish i was some ignorant retard who believed in the bluepill. I can't even cope and say the partys are shit or that the girls are ugly or some shit. I'm shitting pants thinking how i'm gonna make friends hundreds of miles from my actual home, when i still haven't even sorted my timetable out. Just through simple interactions, you can tell who's gonna be successful or not, and that shit is depressing.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10367, Vvvvxxxx, Deleted member 5180 and 2 others
my uni wifi is so shit that i haven't played vidya in like a week, including the offline ones. I am too self aware about my position in uni, and it's fucking killing me. This netflix show i'm watching about some "genius loser" who the audience is supposed to identify with. Ngl i wish i was some ignorant retard who believed in the bluepill. I can't even cope and say the partys are shit or that the girls are ugly or some shit. I'm shitting pants thinking how i'm gonna make friends hundreds of miles from my actual home, when i still haven't even sorted my timetable out. Just through simple interactions, you can tell who's gonna be successful or not, and that shit is depressing.
Fuark man

Tbh you should buy a router

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6723 and Deleted member 6217
Stop being a bitch

Fuark man

Tbh you should buy a router
i got me an ethernet cable instead, since the routers aren't allowed, and the shit doesn't even work. JFL @ me Walked an hour and 50 in the rain, and paid 20 fucking bucks for it, all for my drip ass outfit to be ruined.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 5393 and Lev Peshkov
i got me an ethernet cable instead, since the routers aren't allowed, and the shit doesn't even work. JFL @ me Walked an hour and 50 in the rain, and paid 20 fucking bucks for it, all for my drip ass outfit to be ruined.
Fucking over man

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6723, Deleted member 6217 and DharkDC
I thought BLM would halo you and make it easy to make friends with some leftists

maybe i was wrong

• WTF
Reactions: TRNA
Fucking over man
i can't even reply with gifs, since i know that's just cope. Why couldn't i be some animal with no self awareness. Even drunk as fuck, i still get glimmers of awareness. It's fucking OVER

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx and Lev Peshkov
I thought BLM would halo you and make it easy to make friends with some leftists

maybe i was wrong
that was no problem, but retaining them by binge drinking wasn't part of the plan

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 5393
now i've got to go get ready to sit in a kitchen where the guys just play fifa and drink beer. Nothing meaningful and an active looksmin.

Like I guessed, boring asf. Just standing there spectating fifa. Call it what you want, but that shit was sleep inducing

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx and Deleted member 5634
What do you look like? Are you too fat to get laid? What's the problem here?

brootal

Hes a big black ghetto thug, hes the type who robs twinks like yourself when u step into the wrong part of town

• JFL
Reactions: randomuser2407
Ugh looksmining beer drinking fifa dudes, no router allowed, I’d rope asap, shit uni

• +1
My entire life is the problem. I don't have any more copes, just awareness of my miserable existence. I haven't eaten in 2 days

• Woah
Reactions: randomuser2407
Not yet, looking for it, but it’s hard
I thought it was easy getting a job in norway :(

i wanna move there after my uni degree. What is the best towns with decent weather?

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF
I hate living tbh

• +1
Is being black that bad? Do white ppl ignore u and avoid u?
No I'm just depressed because of my looks and my shitty family, but I don't like when people on this forum say Black Men have high smv, @Colvin76 already destroyed that cope, And BLM is Tyrone only,

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4332 and DharkDC
I thought it was easy getting a job in norway :(

i wanna move there after my uni degree. What is the best towns with decent weather?
Well, hard because of Covid and stuff, I have to compete with hundreds of thousands, and I have no job experience, so I don’t even get a call back tbh, as for decent weather, I’d say Oslofjord area and down to Kristiansand is probably the best for weather, everywhere else has bad weather all the time

Is being black that bad? Do white ppl ignore u and avoid u?
Being a black man is TERRIBLE if you're not Tyrone, not above 6ft, don't have BBC, and can't fit stereotypes.

Does the 6'3" NT Tyrone with 8 inch BBC have it good in America? Yes.

Does the 5'9" autistic truecel with 5 inch (bonepressed) micro dick have it good in america? Would I do well with women in any country? HELL NO.

• +1
Reactions: TRNA