I can't cope for much longer...

Deleted member 209

Deleted member 209

Sage
Constantly thinking about my oneitis+perpetual lack of sex=one way trip to ropeville. I keep thinking about my oneits, the hot sex she is is having with chad right now, while I am nothing but a sad memory in her mind. How can I possibly cope for not being good enough? How can I possibly cope for losing a 1 in a million girl?

And on the other hand, I get rejected constantly by girls. Spanish girls cringe when they see me, same with dutch and british ones, and greek girls, they are flat out annoyed when I talk to them because they are tired of greek subhumans like me.

Its' so soul crushing to get ingored and rejected by subpar girls. These cunts are not nearly as pretty and do not have half the idiosycracies and personality my oneitis does. Lowering your standards is COPE. A boring fat whore has the same SMV with a med stacy that is talented and fun to be around.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
You've been saying this for ears and haven't done shit so you probably won't do anything now man.

That being said take a vacation and do fun, adrenaline seeking shit. Since you're suicidal u don't have to worry about death kek

It works man. Just don't off yourself

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Same

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6403

• Love it
Reactions: Kristin