I cant cope with being 28 next september

Bojack

Bojack

Top-notch Сasual Dating - Actual Girls
Joined
Jul 15, 2019
Posts
28,485
Reputation
21,406
I am getting mega old. I cant cope with this. Age is catching up with me
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20370, Deleted member 16203 and Deleted member 21766
nobody cares you racist shitstain.
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Trilogy, Deleted member 21766 and 1 other person
nobody cares you racist shitstain.
Sympathized when I read my 27 year old brethern are facing the same problems as me. Then you opened my eyes.
 
it's over
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4362 and Deleted member 21766
Only thing that matters is how old you look like
 
  • +1
Reactions: geezcel
You can always ascend in your early 30s like @Amnesia.

//zerotohero
 
You can always ascend in your early 30s like @Amnesia.

//zerotohero
These next few years are crucial for me. I must make it in the next 5 years or death.
 
You in your prime
 
need to get off this shithole
 
I’m 27 and virgin
 

Similar threads

Bitchwhipper2
Replies
11
Views
42
Bitchwhipper2
Bitchwhipper2
Lorence
Replies
0
Views
14
Lorence
Lorence
Gajjo
Replies
0
Views
9
Gajjo
Gajjo
idontmogYET
Replies
2
Views
57
Eggshells
Eggshells
thehand
Replies
4
Views
23
thehand
thehand

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top