I can't cope with height anymore.

L

looksmaxer_7

Iron
I'm a 5'10 recessed jawcel with a chadlite friend who's 5'6 or something and gets female attention left and right, banged a lot and is now in an ltr. I'm a virgin at 25. Used to cope with muh 6ft but can't anymore. Can't go on another year without fixing my jaw. It's better to die than living with a recessed jaw, as a male. My plan is to cope with chin fillers

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: proxyy and bigDickBruceWayne
Screenshot 2024 06 11 at 40313 PM

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pandora, BPMKNO, mathis and 7 others
I'm a 5'10 recessed jawcel with a chadlite friend who's 5'6 or something and gets female attention left and right, banged a lot and is now in an ltr. I'm a virgin at 25. Used to cope with muh 6ft but can't anymore. Can't go on another year without fixing my jaw. It's better to die than living with a recessed jaw, as a male. My plan is to cope with chin fillers
My friend is a 4'11 Chadlet and also gets with lots of girls, height is important but face beats height
(I have no clue how he does that at 4'11 :lul:)

• +1
Reactions: Pandora, weebcel and jsp
My friend is a 4'11 Chadlet and also gets with lots of girls, height is important but face beats height
4'11" come on dude...

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055 and proxyy
Thanks for the suicide fuel. Jaw is life.

most cope thread ever your acting like 5'10 is a good height lmao its bottom 33 percent in europe,your freind isnt chadlite at 5'6

• +1
Reactions: Pandora and Brootal
Are you sure he is 4’11?? Maybe you are converting from cm to feet wrong, on google you it tells you the wrong thing you have to google height converter .

Not saying ur lying but 4’11 is mad

most cope thread ever your acting like 5'10 is a good height lmao its bottom 33 percent in europe,your freind isnt chadlite at 5'6
Your so retarted being chadlite is purely based on face nothing to do with height

• +1
Reactions: jsp, 0S4MA and looksmaxer_7
chadlite is purely based on face nothing to do with height
"nothing to do with height"

EeB6yQD.png

even if hernan drago was the shorter guy, taller guy mogs

EeB6yQD.png

Ok? Did I say height doesn’t matter, no. Htn chadlite chad is purely based on face, you should know that.

• +1
Reactions: jsp and looksmaxer_7
Stop coping bro, it's dead average in my country. My friend is 4 inches under average and gets more female attention left and right. No need for me to cope.

• +1
Reactions: jsp

EeB6yQD.png

You're right Jayz mogs 5'7 Tom cruise, and 5'8 Zac Efron and 5'5 Dave Franco to oblivion cause height. That's why women on ladyboners cum to Jay z all time and not Zac Efron or tom cruise or Cillian Murphy. Stop the cope nigga.

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover, 0S4MA and Delons

EeB6yQD.png

over for your monkey tier IQ if you think tall instantly means an SMV mog

• +1
Reactions: proxyy, tombradylover, Delons and 1 other person
You're right Jayz mogs 5'7 Tom cruise, and 5'8 Zac Efron and 5'5 Dave Franco to oblivion cause height. That's why women on ladyboners cum to Jay z all time and not Zac Efron or tom cruise or Cillian Murphy. Stop the cope nigga.
lmao im comparing 2 good looking models primo chico and hernan if he was shorter like in the image, and you are comparing jayz black guy and zac efron uncanny looking after all the operations

and i was talking that chadlite cant be 5'6, which im right

Last edited:
lmao im comparing 2 good looking models primo chico and hernan if he was shorter like in the image, and you are comparing jayz black guy and zac efron uncanny looking after all the operations

Around Same tier facial attractiveness, but with 1.5 ft height difference, the taller guy would mog, who would have known. Just take the L and leave.

XF3OvsG.png

you are the only one taking the L here, posting this at 25 years and arguing on internet :feelswhy:

25 years and saying that you would better die then live with recessed jaw instead of thinking about something more important is jfl

Your simply wrong idk why u can’t get that, height affects smv, not being chadlite or not where did u get that from

Your simply wrong idk why u can’t get that, height affects smv, not being chadlite or not where did u get that from

Bro chadlite / chad needs to have like overall like everything good

XF3OvsG.png

you are the only one taking the L here, posting this at 25 years and arguing on internet :feelswhy:

25 years and saying that you would better die then live with recessed jaw instead of thinking about something more important is jfl
Cause it's true. Jaw is the minimum requirement to be a human male.

Your friends gets lots of girls in deepest shitholes of Mumbai