What height chadlite matches a 5'11 Chad. (7/10 vs 8/10 TRM)

Height needed for Chadlite to match Chad

• 6'1

Votes: 12 17.9%
  • 6'2

Votes: 15 22.4%
  • 6'3

Votes: 22 32.8%
  • 6'4

Votes: 15 22.4%
  • 6'5+

Votes: 3 4.5%

• Total voters
R

Rotter

Iron
True rate me scale chadlite 1/50 face, one of the best in a school. Chad 1/1000 face.
average frame per given height ( so the tall guys should be wider as well)

None. Height wont ascend a chadlite to chad.

• +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5, joao, FrenchChad and 4 others
this essay not helping you bro

• +1
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES
Taking chads height as constant (5'11), Id say

If low chad and low chadlite, (7.5/10, 6.5/10)
Chadlite needs to be 6'3

If low chad and strong chadlite (7.5/10, 7.25/10)
then chadlite needs to be 6'

If strong chad and strong chadlite (8.25/10, 7.25/10)
then chadlite needs 6'4-5

If strong chad and low chadlite (8.25/10, 6.5/10)
then not possible no matter what heihgt

IF U COMMENT ''WATER BRO KYS'', youre a fag who likes to suck black cocks at night.

• +1
Reactions: Pride
Probably 6'3 or 6'4. But I'd still rather be 5'11 chad

• +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5, the next o'pry and Snake.0359
  • +1
Reactions: silencio
Taking chads height as constant (5'11), Id say

If low chad and low chadlite, (7.5/10, 6.5/10)
Chadlite needs to be 6'3

If low chad and strong chadlite (7.5/10, 7.25/10)
then chadlite needs to be 6'

If strong chad and strong chadlite (8.25/10, 7.25/10)
then chadlite needs 6'4-5

If strong chad and low chadlite (8.25/10, 6.5/10)
then not possible no matter what heihgt

IF U COMMENT ''WATER BRO KYS'', youre a fag who likes to suck black cocks at night.

Honestly really close rating. Check this post I made bro.

For reference, most people believe Colton Haynes is a solid chad (6.5 PSL):
View attachment 2773853View attachment 2773857

If this is true, then why is Dellisola considered 7psl+. In a room filled with 10 000 6.5 PSL high chads, are you really saying that Dellisola will be best looking:

View attachment 2773842View attachment 2773843

Then we have Simonas Pham, considered best looking oriental:
View attachment 2773820

You really think in that room, he will be the best.. where everyone looks to be the level that Colton Haynes is?

The only person who I think is deserve worthy of 7psl then would be someone very striking, like Depoot or Barrett. Someone who is so unique and different from everyone else, that they look like an IRL morph. Bare in mind ONE PERSON in that room is the most attractive person you've seen in your entire life.

Hernan Drago will be up there and so will Isaac Moreno (they both look like morphs):
View attachment 2773858View attachment 2773831
They would stand out A LOT even in that room, because they are even higher than 7 PSL.

If you think about it, the ultimate truth is that to reach the highest PSL, you need to be more polarising and strikingly unique (in an attractive way).

You think Lachowski is making it out of the room?
View attachment 2773841

Your numbers are wrong... I'd say 7.5 PSL is one out of quarter a billion, so there are only 16 or so 7.5 PSL out there, including Hernan Drago and Isaac Moreno (maybe O pry too). They would look like IRL morphs.

7.5 PSL+: (Terra chad, beyond all PSL icons and chads) IRL morph tier, 1/ 250 000 000 - <20 alive
Example: Hernan Drago, Isaac Moreno. O pry, Prime Salludon (not even a joke, compare him to others side by side), Hexum

7 PSL+: (PSL icon) Worshipped here, 1/ 25 000 000 - <200 alive
Example: High tier example (7.25+ PSL) = Barrett, De Poot, Alfredo Hernandez De La Cruz, Gandy, Alexander Zanoza, , Louis Allen III
Normal example (7+ PSL) = Atesh Salih, Jorge Del Rio, Tyson Ballou, Meeks, Henry Cavill, Massimo Del Sante

6.75 PSL+: (Giga chad) Once a lifetime you'll see one, 1/ 1 000 000 - <4000 alive
Example: Ian sommerhalder, Francsisco Lachowski, Zach Cox, Damien Kater, Jeff Seid, Allesandro Dellisola, Alain Delon, Simonas Pham

6.5 PSL+: (High chad) Once every few years you'll see one, 1/ 50 000 - <80000 alive
Example: Saafiir, Kaden Hammond, Colton Haynes, Damien Kater, Sam Dezz

6 PSL+: (Chad) Few times a year sighting if you live in a busy city, 1/ 2 000 - <2 000 000 alive
Example: Mid tier chad example (6.25+ PSL) = Zayn Malik, Amnesia
Low tier chad example (6+ PSL) = Lorenzo Zurzolo, Alan Ritchson

Btw, APPEAL =/= PSL, so some giga/high chads like Lachowski or Delon may have more appeal than even 7.5 PSL+. Tbh, 7.5 PSL+ have probably less apeal because they look so uncanny and perfect. For example, that Twitch streamer Amouranth thought Salludon had a Gigachad Filter on and "isn't real".

I got a theory, that to be higher in PSL compared to others around you:
1. Bone Mass
2. Striking Features
3. Striking Colouring
Are all very underrated, especially Bone Mass. Harmony has little value for PSL, more for Appeal.

You almost got all of them correct I believe. But I don't think you understand the exponential difference between even a Mid Chad and High Chad. Look at the difference, when I put them in the tier lists.

Updated:

• If low chad and low chadlite
    • Chadlite needs to be 6'3

• If low chad and strong chadlite
    • then chadlite needs to be 6'1

• If strong chad and strong chadlite
    • then chadlite needs:
i) 6'4-5+ to run niche game on height obsessed foids​
ii) other than that a strong chad will never get mogged by a strong chadlite:​
90%+ Women would pick strong chad, its ultra rare bro. You will see a STRONG chad of: Saafiir, Kaden Hammond, Colton Haynes, Damien Kater, Sam Dezz level, once every few years. They stick out like a sore thumb (Strong Chads) amongst people who stick out like a sore thumb (Low-Mid Chads) AMONGST people who stick out like a sore thumb (High Chadlites).​

• If strong chad and low chadlite
    • then not possible no matter what heihgt

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I also want to mention something nobody has ever talked about before. The difference between high chadlite and low chad is neglible almost. But to reach the highest tiers of PSL, you need striking (hyper rare qualities/features).
So, even though I said exponential, it's not entirely true..

There is a small gap between High Chadlite to Low Chad, because most ppl can reach these tiers without TRUE striking features.
There is a larger gap between Low Chad to Mid Chad, because you are refining few angles to be more ideal (harmonious). Larger Gap: makes sense
There is a massive gap between Mid Chad to High Chad, because for High Chad YOU NEED Striking features most of the time (you can't rely on colouring or harmony). Even larger Gap: makes sense

But, between High Chad to Gigachad, the gap becomes much smaller. The difference in attractiveness between these two tiers is close (comparable to that between High Chadlite and Low Chad). This is the "cutoff point", where looks become subjective. It's a common myth that only chad, is when looks become subjective. Yes maybe in real life, but I'm talking about the woman, thinking you are the most attractive in the entire world (I'll come back to this).

Between Gigachad and PSL Icon, similar gap as betweeen High Chad to Gigachad. Often PSL Icons just have a sharper (better) feature.

Remember that "cutoff point" I mentioned earlier. Well now the mog is so brutal between High Chad/Giga Chad original "cutoff point" and High Tier PSL ICONS/ Terrachads, that even if you are a High Chad/ Giga Chad, you will get OBJECTIVELY mogged by the High Tier PSL ICONS/ Terrachad (7.25 PSL+). So, to make sure that woman still thinks you are the most attractive, don't show her anybody in these tiers:

7.5 PSL+: (Terra chad, beyond all PSL icons and chads) IRL morph tier, 1/ 250 000 000 - <20 alive
Example: Hernan Drago, Isaac Moreno. O pry, Prime Salludon (not even a joke, compare him to others side by side), Hexum
Example: High tier example (7.25+ PSL) = Barrett, De Poot, Alfredo Hernandez De La Cruz, Gandy, Alexander Zanoza, , Louis Allen III Normal example (7+ PSL) = Atesh Salih, Jorge Del Rio, Tyson Ballou, Meeks, Henry Cavill, Massimo Del Sante

Those who truly make it past the cutoff point are 6.75-7 PSL+

• +1
Reactions: F36, MoggsWithBoness and blatonslatt

You almost got all of them correct I believe. But I don't think you understand the exponential difference between even a Mid Chad and High Chad. Look at the difference, when I put them in the tier lists.

Updated:

• then chadlite needs:
90%+ Women would pick strong chad, its ultra rare bro. You will see a STRONG chad of: Saafiir, Kaden Hammond, Colton Haynes, Damien Kater, Sam Dezz level, once every few years. They stick out like a sore thumb (Strong Chads) amongst people who stick out like a sore thumb (Low-Mid Chads) AMONGST people who stick out like a sore thumb (High Chadlites).​

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I also want to mention something nobody has ever talked about before. The difference between high chadlite and low chad is neglible almost. But to reach the highest tiers of PSL, you need striking (hyper rare qualities/features).

There is a small gap between High Chadlite to Low Chad, because most ppl can reach these tiers without TRUE striking features.
There is a larger gap between Low Chad to Mid Chad, because you are refining few angles to be more ideal (harmonious). Larger Gap: makes sense
There is a massive gap between Mid Chad to High Chad, because for High Chad YOU NEED Striking features most of the time (you can't rely on colouring or harmony). Even larger Gap: makes sense

But, between High Chad to Gigachad, the gap becomes much smaller. The difference in attractiveness between these two tiers is close (comparable to that between High Chadlite and Low Chad). This is the "cutoff point", where looks become subjective. It's a common myth that only chad, is when looks become subjective. Yes maybe in real life, but I'm talking about the woman, thinking you are the most attractive in the entire world (I'll come back to this).

Between Gigachad and PSL Icon, similar gap as betweeen High Chad to Gigachad. Often PSL Icons just have a sharper (better) feature.

Remember that "cutoff point" I mentioned earlier. Well now the mog is so brutal between High Chad/Giga Chad original "cutoff point" and High Tier PSL ICONS/ Terrachads, that even if you are a High Chad/ Giga Chad, you will get OBJECTIVELY mogged by the High Tier PSL ICONS/ Terrachad (7.25 PSL+). So, to make sure that woman still thinks you are the most attractive, don't show her anybody in these tiers:

Example: High tier example (7.25+ PSL) = Barrett, De Poot, Alfredo Hernandez De La Cruz, Gandy, Alexander Zanoza, , Louis Allen III Normal example (7+ PSL) = Atesh Salih, Jorge Del Rio, Tyson Ballou, Meeks, Henry Cavill, Massimo Del Sante

Wat the FUCK are u talking about

• WTF
Reactions: greycel
super tall is a failo. if your goal are women ofc
When you are super tall your whole personality is based solely on height
Everytime if someone will remember you they will say things like this: "Ahhh that tall guy"
Honestly it's better to be slightly above average to average height but with Chad face, you'll have at least Personality

• +1
Reactions: mathis and xegigi
When you are super tall your whole personality is based solely on height
Everytime if someone will remember you they will say things like this: "Ahhh that tall guy"
Honestly it's better to be slightly above average to average height but with Chad face, you'll have at least Personality
excatly. and the worse is that they wont remember it as a good thing. just the lanky awkward guy

• +1
Reactions: the next o'pry and Snake.0359

Updated:

• then chadlite needs:

100% agreed repped bro

• +1
I heard a chico interview where he says 6'3 is too much to model

They only accepted him for excellent face, like they would probably do to a 5'10 psl god

Updated:

• then chadlite needs:

Alain delon in 7.5+ psl....he is still alive!!! He will mog everyone in every sense.... god wants him to be the last human alive!!!

• JFL