I can't cope with the fact that I will never be NT

Adonis

Adonis

Where is my fucking mannequin pilled
Its honestly ruining my life.
No amount of meds or therapy helped.
It will just make everything harder.
I will now need to get much more surgeries to have any chance with non-Landwhales.
How will I ever cope with this shit?

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: quackspirations, Deleted member 20370, Deleted member 21620 and 2 others
i wouldn't recommend drugs but they can reduce your inhibitions, making you appear more nt

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20370
i wouldn't recommend drugs but they can reduce your inhibitions, making you appear more nt
Ok, mr. CIA agent what do you recommend to a young non-NT guy like me?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20565
Embrace your weirdness buddy boyo

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20370, Deleted member 21166 and Adonis
nt is cope. if you are below htn people will see you as a dumb ugly bitch regardless of the way you act

I rather be non NT than jestermaxer 🤭

I will now need to get much more surgeries to have any chance with non-Landwhales.

You will never be NT. You have no social skills, you have no Testosterone, you have no remorse. You are a hormonally imbalanced man twisted by chemical poisoning and shitty genetics into a crude mockery of nature’s perfection.
All the “validation” you get is two-faced and half-hearted. Behind your back people mock you. Your parents are disgusted and ashamed of you, your “friends” laugh at your downie appearance behind closed doors.
Humanity is utterly repulsed by you. Thousands of years of evolution have allowed men to out preform you with incredible efficiency. Even trannies who “pass” are more desirable to men than your autistic beaver ass. Your horrible posture is a dead giveaway. And even if you manage to live a normal enough lifestyle, you will always live with the fact that you are an abomination who will never do as good as a normal, NT person would.
You will never be happy. You wrench out a fake smile every single morning and tell yourself it’s going to be ok, but deep inside you feel the depression creeping up like a weed, ready to kill you decades below the average mortality rate.
Eventually it’ll be too much to bear – you’ll buy a rope, tie a noose, put it around your neck, and plunge into the cold abyss. Your parents will find you, heartbroken but relieved that they no longer have to live with the unbearable shame and disappointment. They’ll bury you 6 feet underground in an unmarked grave, and every passerby for the rest of eternity will forget about your worthless existence. Your body will decay and go back to the dust, and all that will remain of your legacy is a skeleton that is unmistakably stunted from Autism.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20370, quackspirations, NodiN and 1 other person
Just currymax, i heard no one will think ur not NT if ur a curry

You will never be NT. You have no social skills, you have no Testosterone, you have no remorse. You are a hormonally imbalanced man twisted by chemical poisoning and shitty genetics into a crude mockery of nature’s perfection.
All the “validation” you get is two-faced and half-hearted. Behind your back people mock you. Your parents are disgusted and ashamed of you, your “friends” laugh at your downie appearance behind closed doors.
Humanity is utterly repulsed by you. Thousands of years of evolution have allowed men to out preform you with incredible efficiency. Even trannies who “pass” are more desirable to men than your autistic beaver ass. Your horrible posture is a dead giveaway. And even if you manage to live a normal enough lifestyle, you will always live with the fact that you are an abomination who will never do as good as a normal, NT person would.
You will never be happy. You wrench out a fake smile every single morning and tell yourself it’s going to be ok, but deep inside you feel the depression creeping up like a weed, ready to kill you decades below the average mortality rate.
Eventually it’ll be too much to bear – you’ll buy a rope, tie a noose, put it around your neck, and plunge into the cold abyss. Your parents will find you, heartbroken but relieved that they no longer have to live with the unbearable shame and disappointment. They’ll bury you 6 feet underground in an unmarked grave, and every passerby for the rest of eternity will forget about your worthless existence. Your body will decay and go back to the dust, and all that will remain of your legacy is a skeleton that is unmistakably stunted from Autism.
Brutal

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21166 and Adonis
Bro I think you're projecting rn

That song is so nostalgic :feelsohh:

you can accept your fate and stick to slaying beckies from Tinder