I can't cope with the fact that it is over for some guys

Rt-Rust1

Rt-Rust1

Oh God
Like I don't know if it is over for me. But for some guys it definitely is. Like if sb has an 1 inch dick or is 4 foot 11 its physically over. Still maybe there is a girl who will love them out of being good people (the girls) ? I don't know nigga i know its bluepill cope but suspect it may happen (wonder if those kind of virls would be actually hormonaly balanced). Anyways coming back to physicallity it desperates to think about thosw guys. Because I see a way out for my physical problems or flaws out, a way to ascend but not for them and I am emphatic (been an ugly fuck most of my life so I know what it is to be incel). I still want to know whats really important in life like sure if you afe 4 11 then you have way more reason to tell me not to complain but I wonder because Im reading a book about nofap and it seems to say sex is not the most important lmthing on life (im starting it)

• +1
Reactions: mogger797
i took a shit in the toilet and it smelled like poop

• JFL
Reactions: Ice, ilovelamp08 and 11gaijin
Are you 4’11’’?

• +1
Reactions: Rt-Rust1
why it’s shit nigga it’s supposed to smell like shit
I dont think at least not too bad look into paleo and primal diet we eat shit thats why our fecal matter smells so bad (theory)