I can't cope with the Oofy Doofy Pill anymore! Even other curries ascending while I'm destined to be KHHV for being giga non-NT.

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

No Women's Type
First I see this 5'2 Bangladeshi in my class handholding a blonde white girl.
93848082 8943 47FA B5A9 D573DE60BC97

Then our resident turbomanlet 5'2 Bangladeshi @Preoximerianas getting iois and kissed girls in university.
Screenshot228

An effeminate-looking cutecel-looking Bangladeshi mass shooter with my same pheno who had a gf "above his league".
Screenshot229

And @FailedNormieManlet getting a girl asking him for a one-night stand.
Screenshot230

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: chaddyboi66, Redsoldier, Deleted member 15004 and 1 other person
Just be subhuman but not fat theory?

• JFL
Reactions: justinzayn, ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 16984 and 4 others
Muh curry tax! Muh it's over for <5'7 manlets! Muh blackpill, only chads have sex!
All the blackpill was cope for the autismpill! :feelswhy::blackpill:
@AutismVictim

Last edited:
Just be subhuman but not fat theory?
nigga I don't look subhuman

Then our resident turbomanlet 5'2 Bangladeshi @Preoximerianas getting iois and kissed girls in university.
View attachment 1642338

An effeminate-looking cutecel-looking Bangladeshi mass shooter with my same pheno who had a gf "above his league".
View attachment 1642342

View attachment 1642348
Lose weight and lift weights, you put 0 effort in your appearance

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
Body fat= NT. Lose the bloat, my dear bhai. LOSE THE FUCKING BLOAT:feelsmega::feelsyay:

your a fat ugly fuck, what do you expect

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, fjor2096 and Eduardo DOV
The NTpill destroyed me! @fjor2096 @Octillionaire3 :feelswhy:

⚰SOME STATISTICS:⚰
💭85~90% of autistics are unemployed and will never be able to have careers,
2/3 of autistic men die without even one relationship from start to finish,
And the autism suicide rate is 15x the general population's. Everyone thinks it's okay to discriminate against autistics, there is nothing good about this disorder. Nothing will ever change because this is the way I was born. I will never find love and will never be able to connect with others like they can with each other because of this retarded disorder.
90% of autistic kids get bullied in school and one study found that 63% of all bullied kids were Aspergers.💭

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: fjor2096, AlexBrown84, FailedNormieManlet and 3 others
@Matthias8272, we're the only trucels on the forum! 😢:feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: Matthias8272
@Matthias8272, we're the only trucels on the forum! 😢:feelswhy:
I started my looksmaxxing journey the other day, showered 2 days in a row, and retina A! I'm mainly just doing this so when I leave the house to hang out with some old friends for the first time in a year I look somewhat human :Comfy:

• Love it
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and FailedNormieManlet
I started my looksmaxxing journey the other day, showered 2 days in a row, and retina A! I'm mainly just doing this so when I leave the house to hang out with some old friends for the first time in a year I look somewhat human :Comfy:
I'm even getting NTmogged by non NTcels! :feelswhy:

• JFL
I'm even getting NTmogged by non NTcels! :feelswhy:
Eh most of the people in my social group in highschool either disrespected me or abandoned me the moment I wasn't of value to them, have around 4 people who are actually friends and I'm literally nothing in their lives since I never hanged out with people outside of school, and they have lots of friends

• So Sad
Reactions: gogger
I don't even think you're autistic tbh

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Every single person in there that you've listed has been lean, lifts weights, and probably does other looksmaxxes. At least for me I've been NTmaxxing to the point that the people around me think I'm charismatic and were shocked to find out I have a generalized anxiety disorder. And have been actually following the softmaxxes posted from the mainstream ones like tret to the odd ones like nofap.

• +1
Muh curry tax! Muh it's over for <5'7 manlets! Muh blackpill, only chads have sex!
All the blackpill was cope for the autismpill! :feelswhy::blackpill:
@AutismVictim
@Schery6

Nigga you go on dates , I'm more incel than you
only 1 date so far.

I was supposed to have a date this saturday with a white mtb but the fucking foid just messaged me a few min ago saying she isnt free

fuck me :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy: all these foids play games and treat me like jester shit cause of my low smv shitskin pajeet pheno it isn't fair :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Preoximerianas, ShowerMaxxing, AlexBrown84 and 1 other person
only 1 date so far.

I was supposed to have a date this saturday with a white mtb but the fucking foid just messaged me a few min ago saying she isnt free
View attachment 1642487

fuck me :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy: all these foids play games and treat me like jester shit cause of my low smv shitskin pajeet pheno it isn't fair :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
Leave on ignore ..don't initiate anymore ...

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, lilhorizontal32 and rand anon
only 1 date so far.

View attachment 1642487

Dravidians man. I really think us brown boys should pool our resources (tax, donations, angel investors, anything) to fund advancements in CRISPR and gene editing technology so that Dravidians like yall can be upgraded. If you had light brown skin with the bones you have, you'd be a fucking king:feelswah:

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Preoximerianas and rand anon

View attachment 1642338

View attachment 1642342

View attachment 1642348
I know an Indian with who looks like you with darker skin. He has a gf.

The NTpill destroyed !

⚰SOME STATISTICS:⚰
💭85~90% of autistics are unemployed and will never be able to have careers,
2/3 of autistic men die without even one relationship from start to finish,
And the autism suicide rate is 15x the general population's. Everyone thinks it's okay to discriminate against autistics, there is nothing good about this disorder. Nothing will ever change because this is the way I was born. I will never find love and will never be able to connect with others like they can with each other because of this retarded disorder.
90% of autistic kids get bullied in school and one study found that 63% of all bullied kids were Aspergers.💭
I'm glad to see you're taking the autism pill.

Every single person in there that you've listed has been lean, lifts weights, and probably does other looksmaxxes. At least for me I've been NTmaxxing to the point that the people around me think I'm charismatic and were shocked to find out I have a generalized anxiety disorder. And have been actually following the softmaxxes posted from the mainstream ones like tret to the odd ones like nofap.
How can you be charismatic when you have anxiety? Doesn’t feel like it could happen

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas
The least you could do is lose some weight

View attachment 1642338

View attachment 1642342

View attachment 1642348
bro u are fat as fuck! go for a run

Good shit bro :love:

• +1
Reactions: Matthias8272
How can you be charismatic when you have anxiety? Doesn’t feel like it could happen

The thing with my anxiety is that it's like background noise, it's always there no matter what I do. Only going away when I fall asleep so from the moment I wake up to the moment I fall asleep it's there. But it increases or decreases throughout the day depending on the situation. If I'm sitting next to a girl I think is hot? Yeah it's gonna skyrocket and I end up acting autistic but when actually talking to people, whether it be girls or guys it goes down. It never goes away completely but goes away enough that my NT can compensate for it.

I've had this feeling for so long that I've had to adapt. If you can't get rid of something then might as well adapt around it than let it become your failure. It doesn't make sense because quite frankly, unless you have the feeling for this long you really can't understand.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: lilhorizontal32

Users who are viewing this thread

Back