I can’t cum when I have sex

Htobrother

Htobrother

I make women happy and exstatic joy ,
Joined
Dec 18, 2019
Posts
22,279
Reputation
21,807
It’s like I can do it for a hour or more
The girls say your problem is you can cum whenever you want jfl
 
Nigga last time I had sex I couldn’t even get hard. ED at 21 jfl
 
  • So Sad
Reactions: Htobrother
  • +1
Reactions: Htobrother
Prob cause I was cycling sarms still. Now I’m done so should be good
I lost my virginity late also tbh
Being a virgin is nothing bad tbh
 
  • +1
Reactions: Htobrother

Similar threads

Amuzant
Replies
2
Views
21
Amuzant
Amuzant
_MVP_
Replies
19
Views
88
cursedbybones
cursedbybones
pleasevanity
Replies
12
Views
51
Wasted time
Wasted time
eyes33
Replies
27
Views
117
eyes33
eyes33
bojackglazer
Replies
3
Views
55
Chadeep
Chadeep

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top