I can't decide which pontoturanid girls i want

D

Deleted member 24167

Diamond
Joined
Nov 24, 2022
Posts
1,469
Reputation
1,639
Long story,I have 2 pontoturanid crushs in my socialcircle..One of them is like 180 cm.She has light skin,400+followers and can't directly look to my face.
Other girl has redhair,170 cm,250 followers and always looking at me,she is very interested about me and it seems she doesn't have mogger in her socialcircle.I will go to one of them.
First girl slightly fogs the second one but second one is more warm and plus she obv likes me tho.
 
აზიატი ქალები არ მომწონს ტბჰ
 
აზიატი ქალები არ მომწონს ტბჰ
CHG makes you antisocial,angry and warrior but we live in 21th century.These features will eliminate by Modern Society.I have to mix with med girls to adopt my generations into this faggot society.
Although none of these girls have gook look.They just have small eyes like alpine girls.Redhaired girl is also from Black sea which is good for me
 
CHG makes you antisocial,angry and warrior but we live in 21th century.These features will eliminate by Modern Society.I have to mix with med girls to adopt my generations into this faggot society.
Although none of these girls have gook look.They just have small eyes like alpine girls.Redhaired girl is also from Black sea which is good for me
I'm most likely R1a so my CHG Autism is replaced with crippling Hyperborean alcoholism
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24167

Similar threads

vaylenvislays
Replies
0
Views
24
vaylenvislays
vaylenvislays
Brody.
Replies
0
Views
13
Brody.
Brody.
rc201
Replies
4
Views
18
Clayed.nas
Clayed.nas
Q
Replies
2
Views
28
DrRodger
DrRodger
underdeveloped
Replies
5
Views
16
underdeveloped
underdeveloped

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top