I can't do it anymore

ilovewater

ilovewater

ascending
I know I sound weak but I am really about to ropemaxx. I just can't live like that anymore. The only thing that could save me is my ascension but I'm not even doing it right. Never felt more insecure in my whole entire life but also never had received this much compliments. Finals are on the way, I can't even study, I can't do anything. Seriously sometimes I just wanna kms and have an actual enjoyable moment of my life without thinking of how my body looks, or how my cheeks looks, how my nose looks... I'm missing out on everything just to starve but then I binge at home. Do I have to sell my soul to have the willpower to diet? I don't even know what's right in my life, everything seems wrong, how I study, my brain, my nose, my face, my lips, my hair, my body, my voice. A girl that I know is insecure (I've noticed that she always criticize in a light hypocritical way people that are prettier than her ALWAYS) made fun about me "stuttering" honestly i don't even know if its real but I used to do that then stopped, was is just a moment thing, or am I really doing it again. I'm ashamed to be seen, to be heard, of everything. My friends asked me if I had an ed bc they've caught me not eating for 2 days (it was 3 days actually) and one of them started pointing out that I was sus, my eating habits ressembling the ones of rexic people, but like? It's none of your business just stay fat w your body positivity?And stop pointing out such sensitive subject like, it's uncomfortable? I just don't even know what to do with my life anymore, what am I supposed to do? Jump of a cliff, try drgs, smoke?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pandora, T50gandycel, BrahminBoss and 7 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Pandora, lastamericanvirgin, LevantinePsycho and 4 others
Play video games, watch movies, and relax.

This website will make you hyper focus on getting female attention, as if that's the only way to have an enjoyable moment in life. It's not.

• +1
Reactions: lastamericanvirgin, halloweed, Aero and 3 others
I wish I could ascend, I really wish surgery would help me but it won’t, I’ll forever be stuck as a sub mtn

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and ilovewater
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel

This website will make you hyper focus on getting female attention, as if that's the only way to have an enjoyable moment in life. It's not.
Thank you very much

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: bloomercel, noodlelover and <6PSLcel

Have you ever tried noodles with milk and sweetener??

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: SexDefender and noodlelover
I wish I could ascend, I really wish surgery would help me but it won’t, I’ll forever be stuck as a sub mtn
gtfo with your gooner avi faggot

I know I sound weak but I am really about to ropemaxx. I just can't live like that anymore. The only thing that could save me is my ascension but I'm not even doing it right. Never felt more insecure in my whole entire life but also never had received this much compliments. Finals are on the way, I can't even study, I can't do anything. Seriously sometimes I just wanna kms and have an actual enjoyable moment of my life without thinking of how my body looks, or how my cheeks looks, how my nose looks... I'm missing out on everything just to starve but then I binge at home. Do I have to sell my soul to have the willpower to diet? I don't even know what's right in my life, everything seems wrong, how I study, my brain, my nose, my face, my lips, my hair, my body, my voice. A girl that I know is insecure (I've noticed that she always criticize in a light hypocritical way people that are prettier than her ALWAYS) made fun about me "stuttering" honestly i don't even know if its real but I used to do that then stopped, was is just a moment thing, or am I really doing it again. I'm ashamed to be seen, to be heard, of everything. My friends asked me if I had an ed bc they've caught me not eating for 2 days (it was 3 days actually) and one of them started pointing out that I was sus, my eating habits ressembling the ones of rexic people, but like? It's none of your business just stay fat w your body positivity?And stop pointing out such sensitive subject like, it's uncomfortable? I just don't even know what to do with my life anymore, what am I supposed to do? Jump of a cliff, try drgs, smoke?
humans will never be satisfied, sadly our biological makeup means 90% of us will suffer an incomplete unfulfilling life

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ilovewater, noodlelover, bloomercel and 1 other person
Read The Power of Now

• +1
Reactions: ilovewater and noodlelover
Just marry a Christian girl bro :soy:

• Love it
Reactions: noodlelover
Fatcopers need to end it, literally your only job is to eat less move more it's not torture retard

are you livestremaing it?

What are your failio's if you don't mind me asking?

Mine are that I'm old.

What are your failio's if you don't mind me asking?

Mine are that I'm old.
a bunch: big nose not bulbous or wide just stick out too much, narrow mouth, thin lips, lack of browridge, non existent zygos, bit of uee (this depends on the day tbh) narrow palate, jaw shape is a bit rounded, and im also an oldfag, turning fucking 19 in a few weeks.

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover

a bunch: big nose not bulbous or wide just stick out too much, narrow mouth, thin lips, lack of browridge, non existent zygos, bit of uee (this depends on the day tbh) narrow palate, jaw shape is a bit rounded, and im also an oldfag, turning fucking 19 in a few weeks.
19 isn't an oldfag :lul:. Bro drink coffee and smoke cigarettes

• +1
Reactions: nword49
to fuck up my collagen even further ? yeah nah im fine
You're talking about killing yourself and u r worried about your collagen. U gotta cope somehow

• +1
Reactions: halloweed
You are 18 talking about committing suicide and rotting on .org with gooner anime feet avis lol I hope in 3 years I don’t end up like you because I just might end up doing it

Just marry a Christian girl bro :soy:
Christian and Muslim girls dont care if your chad!!! They care if youre a Muslim/Christian[chad]!

You are 18 talking about committing suicide and rotting on .org with gooner anime feet avis lol I hope in 3 years I don’t end up like you because I just might end up doing it
it's over

a bunch: big nose not bulbous or wide just stick out too much, narrow mouth, thin lips, lack of browridge, non existent zygos, bit of uee (this depends on the day tbh) narrow palate, jaw shape is a bit rounded,
There's surgeries for pretty much all of that.
and im also an oldfag, turning fucking 19 in a few weeks.
Shut the fuck up.

bro my harmony gonna go from 50 to 1
Don't mess with your nose then, because that's a big part of harmony.

But you can still get palette expansion, and bone smash for forehead and cheekbones

Small amount of Lip fillers too depending on how you think you would look.

Don't mess with your nose then, because that's a big part of harmony.

But you can still get palette expansion, and bone smash for forehead and cheekbones

Small amount of Lip fillers too depending on how you think you would look.
"dont fix ur nose then" lmfao

Fatcopers need to end it, literally your only job is to eat less move more it's not torture retard
that's what il doing dont worry mhkhzee

nigga if you're going to give up then just become a basement dweller and exploit instant gratification
why do you need to rope

Damn

• JFL
Reactions: IndraBC
There might be drugs that you can take to reduce your apetite. It's better to suffer some mild side effect than to end your life
Courage bro

How old are you? You seem pretty similar to me.

Please don’t rope, your parents/close ones will suffer a lot.

I was obsessed with ascending for a time but I realised that I was lean anyway, and I was barely making progress in the gym because I was too afraid to eat in a caloric surplus.

Then I just lost a lot of interest because I was taking a break off uni and had barely interacted with a female in a while. I went and binged a fuck load of food because I felt like shit and the guilt was unbearable.

I think that self-isolation can really protect you from insecurity, but the cost is that you miss out on genuine human connection.

At the end of the day I think that God is the answer to these problems that we both have; it’s also much easier to be insecure in this current generation, no one really has any solid sense of self anymore or anything to live for.

It’s frustrating because these insecurities are only surface-level, but it can be insanely hard to find the purpose to anything. So you constantly feel inadequate, but at the same time you can’t actually see the point to improving.