It's okay, let it out

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Swagwaffle
you are gonna make it brah. You already made it once

• +1
  • +1
i got blackpilled hard whenever i would go into a discord server and make everyone hate me, then post pictures of myself flexing and egirls would dm me

• +1
i got blackpilled hard whenever i would go into a discord server and make everyone hate me, then post pictures of myself flexing and egirls would dm me
yeah i literally posted simultaneously on braincels and ladybonersgw on reddit and had several women saying that they would fuck me so i wasn't incel anymore jfl. no female criticized all my misogynistic posts and shit jfl looks halo ^3333

• +1
yeah i literally posted simultaneously on braincels and ladybonersgw on reddit and had several women saying that they would fuck me so i wasn't incel anymore jfl.
i wanna fuck someone :/

• +1
us east coast boys got a hard time cuz most ewhores are in the west
if those egirls lived close to me id be a fucking slayer by now lmfao defo wouldve smashed like 20+ gl chicks but instead im a virgin smh

• +1
if those egirls lived close to me id be a fucking slayer by now lmfao defo wouldve smashed like 20+ gl chicks but instead im a virgin smh
what u need is to go on 4chan camwhoring board and make a florida thread for meetups then post pics of u and see if girls bite

• +1
what u need is to go on 4chan camwhoring board and make a florida thread for meetups then post pics of u and see if girls bite
im underage and no car

• +1
  • +1
they will come to u. also no one gives a shit about that. i was posting my pics as a 17 y/o
omfg so ur saying im gonna get laid by 4/10 chicks at least?

• +1
omfg so ur saying im gonna get laid by 4/10 chicks at least?
easily. i jerked off and was gonna meet up with a girl who was an easy 6-7 PSL but then i met my gf and dropped the e whore obviously

• +1
easily. i jerked off and was gonna meet up with a girl who was an easy 6-7 PSL but then i met my gf and dropped the e whore obviously
hell yeah. hope i dont get killed :)

• +1