I can’t even hate Jewish people, they are superior

wishIwasSalludon

wishIwasSalludon

broken but not destroyed
Despite being like 2% of the population in the west they’ve managed to make whites utterly submissive to them.

And since white worship is the universal religion of the world ethnics are submissive towards whites and since Jews are whites masters Ethnics are submissive towards Jews, thus Jews have achieved world domination

They won the game tbh, literal main characters. The only hope for a goy like me is to convert and impregnate a Jewish woman and make way for our Semitic masters

Oy vey!

@HeightPilledum @Michael Myers @WeiWei @ElTruecel @cromagnon

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers, HeightPilledum, murdah and 2 others
Nah fuck em. Their terror won’t last forever

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 8uAte, Debetro and wishIwasSalludon
fuck the jews
ill hang a jew with no issues
anytime
anywhere

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 8uAte and wishIwasSalludon
fuck the jews
ill hang a jew with no issues
anytime
anywhere
Jews posses all the greatest qualities of mankind and more

• JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon
I wish I was Jewish

• +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon
goyim mindset

I cant hate blacks cause they actually make good music sometimes
And I cant hate curries cause their tech tutorials are goated

• +1
Reactions: silencio
i knew u were a jew
u silly kikecuck
now send me 10k cashapp or ill hunt u down
I wish I was Jewish but I’m not a jew

• JFL
Reactions: alurmo
Despite being like 2% of the population in the west they’ve managed to make whites utterly submissive to them.

And since white worship is the universal religion of the world ethnics are submissive towards whites and since Jews are whites masters Ethnics are submissive towards Jews, thus Jews have achieved world domination

They won the game tbh, literal main characters. The only hope for a goy like me is to convert and impregnate a Jewish woman and make way for our Semitic masters

Oy vey!

Just because they are parasites who have overridden the host using cheap brutish low IQ tactics doesn’t make them superior, they still have accomplished nothing as a peoples

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
Just because they are parasites who have overridden the host using cheap brutish low IQ tactics doesn’t make them superior, they still have accomplished nothing as a peoples
Keep
Barking
For
Jewish
BVLLS

• WTF
Reactions: cromagnon
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Debetro and wishIwasSalludon

Oy vey!

I don’t hate Jews either. :feelsautistic: I hate globohomos. :feelsree: