I can't even have a sip of beer anymore

Bewusst

Bewusst

dead inside
The last two pints left me with a massive headache that lasted for an entire day. Caffeine withdrawal kind of headaches. I'm getting old. Imagine not being able to cope anymore... Up until 2-3 years ago, I was able to stay up all night and drink as much as I wanted, but I can't do these things anymore

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Moggedbyevery1, ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 5815 and 5 others
alcohol is a subhuman drug

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Moggedbyevery1, Deleted member 15164, UnderTheKnife and 7 others
Quit drinking

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Deleted member 9670 and Deleted member 17291
How old are you?

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell
Go alcohol free beer if you’re okay with the 12g carbs.
In a study it boosted glutathione levels 30% and so far 2 tinder dates have managed to get drunk off it from the placebo :feelshaha: @Biggdink

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Moggedbyevery1, ShowerMaxxing, Richard_Hungwell and 4 others
Go alcohol free beer if you’re okay with the 12g carbs.
In a study it boosted glutathione levels 30% and so far 2 tinder dates have managed to get drunk off it from the placebo :feelshaha: @Biggdink
All the phytoestrogens without the fun... No, thanks. Also, I doubt you can placebo yourself

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and Deleted member 14160
On a side note tho, I tolerate beer mixes with caffeine just fine, even with the same ABV than regular beer. No headaches or nausea. Guess I'll have to do something I used to absolutely despise, that is mix liquor with energy drinks like a 16 yo girl

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and Deleted member 18840
I'm the same. I get like a 2 or 3 day hangover from 1 drink now...it's so depressing and lame. I used to love drinking.

Also after I nut, I don't get horny again for like 3 days.

Getting older sucks. Unless you are careermaxxing or familymaxxing, your best days are probably behind you once your 20s are over.

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 15164 and Bewusst
I'm the same. I get like a 2 or 3 day hangover from 1 drink now...it's so depressing and lame. I used to love drinking.

Also after I nut, I don't get horny again for like 3 days.

Getting older sucks. Unless you are careermaxxing or familymaxxing, your best days are probably behind you once your 20s are over.
How old are you?

• +1
Impossible that you aged to that degree in 3 years
The headache must have been unrelated

Impossible that you aged to that degree in 3 years
The headache must have been unrelated
I'm in my mid twenties now and the past few years have been traumatic and incredibly stressful.

I drank on empty stomach after 24+ hours of fasting since I'm doing OMAD. I've drunk on empty stomach before tho and it never caused any problems apart from getting drunk faster

• +1
fructose protects from alcohol damage I always drink my soju with orange juice and feel okayish the next day

sleep apnea maybe

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22124
How old are you?
I'm now in my early 30s but this started when I was about 28. I'm a bit surprised this is happening to you already at 25...but I guess everyone's body is different.

I had quit drinking for a couple of years and then tried it again at 28 and that's when the extra ridiculous hangovers started...not sure if quitting for a while had something to do with it or not. My body just can't seem to tolerate alcohol anymore. I used to get relatively bad hangovers even when I was younger that lasted a full 24 hours (if I drank a lot), but I was still able to enjoy a couple of drinks without getting a hangover.

I just wish I could still sip on 2 or 3 glasses of beer or wine every once in a while and not be completely fucked over the next 2 days.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Bewusst and Deleted member 19551
I'm now in my early 30s but this started when I was about 28. I'm a bit surprised this is happening to you already at 25...but I guess everyone's body is different.

I had quit drinking for a couple of years and then tried it again at 28 and that's when the extra ridiculous hangovers started...not sure if quitting for a while had something to do with it or not. My body just can't seem to tolerate alcohol anymore. I used to get relatively bad hangovers even when I was younger that lasted a full 24 hours (if I drank a lot), but I was still able to enjoy a couple of drinks without getting a hangover.

I just wish I could still sip on 2 or 3 glasses of beer or wine every once in a while and not be completely fucked over the next 2 days.
Advice for early 20s rat race participants?

• +1
White people can drink until their death bed. You just drank on a totally empty stomach and had one bad time. Stop the hysteria

Imagine drinking :feelskek:

Perhaps weed mogs:smonk:

Perhaps if you are that type of guy who feels bad from weed just use Pregabalin or similar GABA drugs (dont use benzos lol)

Not only it will save you shit ton of money but its also less harmfull,doesnt have a hangover,lasts longer and it actually gives you nearly identical high as alchocol + also making u productive and NT instead of making a clown of yourself like blacking out on alchocol

Also it doesnt ruin your collagen or bloats you:feelskek:

White people can drink until their death bed. You just drank on a totally empty stomach and had one bad time. Stop the hysteria
Kinda true, but I still don't feel that well anymore after drinking even relatively little compared to a few years ago. Same with sleep deprivation