I can’t even imagine the smv gap between me and this white “Stacy”

wishIwasSalludon

wishIwasSalludon

broken and destroyed

Every ethnic man’s dream(except me) she’d probably cause every shitskin within a 10 mile radius to n out in their pants

I can’t even imagine the difference in life experience between me and her. I saw a stat that said that humans are 99.9% identical in dna or some shit

So .1% is the difference between a balding manlet pajeet and an Aryan Stacy :feelskek: brutal

@CopiumX @Darkeningstar

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: iloveboobs, Chadeep, HeightPilledum and 8 others
MTB at most dude, you would rope if you came across 6' nordic stacylites

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: theonewhocantascend, primqwe, RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿 and 8 others
And she is like 13, weirdo
IMG 5553
IMG 5554

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: primqwe, greycel, Hopefullneet and 8 others
  • +1
Reactions: dragomaxxer and Debetro
Even comparing myself to mtbs who i know would be suifuel let alone a actual beautiful girl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx, the BULL, Darkeningstar and 1 other person
she's a htb at the most i see prettier girls on the street every day.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: greycel, Gaygymmaxx, framemoggerr and 1 other person
What country u from?
Originally from Greece.
I travel a lot in Europe tho, and i see prettier girls than her everywhere. Europe generally has the best girls in the world and it's not even close.

• Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: greycel and wishIwasSalludon
Originally from Greece.
I travel a lot in Europe tho, and i see prettier girls than her everywhere. Europe generally has the best girls in the world and it's not even close.
She fogs 99.9999% of white girls in my country weird:feelsping:

• So Sad
Reactions: GreekGenes
What an hilarious complement. Brootal creature living in a Disney movie where he gets in love with a white fair princess stacylite. Brootal existence awaitening, in fact his existence ceased already.
Ethnic brains malfunction when they see a blonde white woman

“Shieet is dat a white bitch I’m gonna coom and rape!!!!!!”

Personally never been a big fan of blonds but they are the highest smv it seems even to white men not just ethnics

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: dragomaxxer and Debetro
Slightly above average white woman level. Nothing special.

• +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3 and wishIwasSalludon
Ethnic brains malfunction when they see a blonde white woman
It happens to everyone, just that white people are used to white people so they think it's the norm.
Personally never been a big fan of blonds but they are the highest smv it seems even to white men not just ethnics
Not only about hair color but skin color. I think most ethnics especially women are self-aware and hate themselves for their skin even if they cope with body positivity.

It's a brootal world we live in isn't it.

• +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon
yea she looks annoying.

what you doing today bae ?

*read bible*

OVER

• JFL
Reactions: Alt Number 3 and wishIwasSalludon
It happens to everyone, just that white people are used to white people so they think it's the norm.

Not only about hair color but skin color. I think most ethnics especially women are self-aware and hate themselves for their skin even if they cope with body positivity.

It's a brootal world we live in isn't it.
Skin colour Is a cope

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air, Debetro and wishIwasSalludon
i fucking hate that open mouth pose foids do

Skin colour Is a cope
No it's not. Fair hindus are socially higher than dark hindus, fair japanese are socially higher than dark japanese, fair arabs are socially higher than dark arabs, fair russians are socially higher than dark russians, fair italians are socially higher than dark italians, fair blacks (lightskins) are socially higher than dark blacks. It's brootal but what can we done, fair skin is the colour of the Angels and the Gods.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: greycel, the BULL and wishIwasSalludon
  • So Sad
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon and iblamechico
No it's not. Fair hindus are socially higher than dark hindus, fair japanese are socially higher than dark japanese, fair arabs are socially higher than dark arabs, fair russians are socially higher than dark russians, fair italians are socially higher than dark italians, fair blacks (lightskins) are socially higher than dark blacks. It's brootal but what can we done, fair skin is the colour of the Angels and the Gods.
Said Who? Dark skinned italian terronis dominate everything, look at Berlusconi, Gigi di maio, Antonio conte, Matteo Salvini, Michele Morrone, Gabriel Garko, all dark skinned

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Debetro and wishIwasSalludon
Lightskin goblinos hate that little black they have left so much :feelskek:
imagine he joins this forum after seeing TT looksmaxxing videos only to realize hes already been posted for dozens of inkies to see

• JFL
Reactions: Debetro and HeightPilledum
what happened
We wuz friendz but nigguh talked shi about me behind ma back
Said Who? Dark skinned italian terronis dominate everything, look at Berlusconi, Gigi di maio, Antonio conte, Matteo Salvini, Michele Morrone, Gabriel Garko, all dark skinned
Nah. Guys like Maldini, Immobile, De Rossi and Cannavaro control the whole peninsula. They mog those shitskins you mentioned to the farms of Bangalore. You Bull are fair yourself stop pretending.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: the BULL and wishIwasSalludon
We wuz friendz but nigguh talked shi about me behind ma back
dang bro I thought it was just normies who did that shit, guess I was too naive

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
dang bro I thought it was just normies who did that shit, guess I was too naive
My expectations were never high for a kalergi creature in the first place. I knew it would happen sooner or later.

• JFL
I knew it would happen sooner or later
even when you expect a betrayal it still hurts, such is what it means to be human.

• +1
who does she think she is

• JFL
Did you see this

When the dude said “what is that” :feelskek::feelskek:

Ngl that made me cage hard

But at the same time it feels cruel to mock these people just for existing

The best thing to do would be to prevent such things from happening in the first place

• +1
this is mid bro

• +1
But at the same time it feels cruel to mock these people just for existing
Yeah but that is nature... everything in nature is cruel and disgusting. We treat cockroaches the way we treat them because of how they look and we treat cute cats the way we treat them for the same reason. Instead of trying to reject something unchangeable we should accept it and embrace it.
The best thing to do would be to prevent such things from happening in the first place

• Hmm...
  • JFL
MTB at most dude, you would rope if you came across 6' nordic stacylites
Only if they got good frame and high androgen receptors sensitivity (similar to high t)

Indeed. Ihate race mixers and the existence of mutts due to this.
I disagree with racemixing but I can’t really bring myself to hate anyone.

I definitely don’t hate mullato people just for being born that seems wrong.

• +1