I cant even look at white girls anymore without having depressive thoughts

D

Deleted member 20652

Kraken

Everytime I see white girls I start having thoughts like:

"damn they are so narcy n sassy"

"they are propably repulsed by ethnic men , they are propably even repulsed by good looking ethnic men just because ethnic"

"they would propably reject n tax a good looking ethnic so hard"

"damn imagine the humiliation if I actually approached"

"they are propably size queens and would laugh at my average size 14.5 cm cock cause average is the new small"

Very non nt thoughts like this. I don't get these thoughts when I see asian girls though. If I see asian girls I assume they would propably fancy me if I approached, but thats just because I had a lot of success with asian girls in the past

//Thomas DOM

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Alt Number 3, Elvisandreaa and 3 others
Over

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 20652

It's a natural response to living in the narcissistic n hostile west for too long . Only thing that would cure it is locationmaxing to Asia

//Thomas DOM

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 22918 and NFA PB
Hispanic girls all have wide frames it's really nasty

// MakinMogReturns

It's a natural response to living in the narcissistic n hostile west for too long . Only thing that would cure it is locationmaxing to Asia

//Thomas DOM
Indeed.

The fate of hypergamy in the west has been sealed

//NFA PB

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20652
Cope, they are Just be ethnic

• Hmm...
Well, at least you can rest knowing that ethnic foids have the same experience as well. And it's ALL of them, women are ALL VERY superficial. They ALL want to be the prettiest girl, the hot girl, the main character, the princess who finds her prince charming.
So you can only imagine how it feels for some of these ethnic foids living in white countries must feel getting mogged dozens of times a day.

• +1
Reactions: Verse, Elvisandreaa and Deleted member 20652
  • +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa

"they are propably repulsed by ethnic men , they are propably even repulsed by good looking ethnic men just because ethnic"

"they are propably size queens and would laugh at my average size 14.5 cm cock cause average is the new small"

Very non nt thoughts like this. I don't get these thoughts when I see asian girls though. If I see asian girls I assume they would propably fancy me if I approached, but thats just because I had a lot of success with asian girls in the past

//Thomas DOM
so Thomas you were an ethnic this whole time? I would've never guessed you act white

//verse

so Thomas you were an ethnic this whole time? I would've never guessed you act white

//verse

I'm half polish half iranian

//Thomas DOM

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3672, AscensionMan98 and Verse

//Thomas DOM
In the bigger picture, they might think of that any man they dislike.

I myself aint white, and had more success with white foids vs asians. You get more disrespect also in rejections, more respect when they like you . You get everything with white foids.

Its not as binary like a white dude to a asian foid where they melt up over any white dude.

Last edited:
  • +1
Well, at least you can rest knowing that ethnic foids have the same experience as well. And it's ALL of them, women are ALL VERY superficial. They ALL want to be the prettiest girl, the hot girl, the main character, the princess who finds her prince charming.
So you can only imagine how it feels for some of these ethnic foids living in white countries must feel getting mogged dozens of times a day.
Who tf cares my nigga them hoes can kill them selves

• +1