i cant even sleep without hallucinations

D

Deleted member 16133

🖤💊THIS IS MY CURSE 🔪🩸☠️💀🤘👹🤡👿
Joined
Nov 21, 2021
Posts
12,375
Reputation
18,842
been awak for past 2 days recovering this whole week from crystal meth overdose in rehab and they wont give me xanax or haloperidol I just woke up from sleep only because nurse stayed with me for 30 minutes while i forced my eyes shut HELP I KEEP SEEING THE GRIM REAPER EVERYTIME I OPEN MY EYES I HATE THESE HALLUCINATIONS!
 
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: reputation, datboijj, MoggerChad and 2 others
Try acting psychotic in order for them to give you haldol

//Thomas DOM
 
  • +1
Reactions: fizzypop
Cuck
 
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: datboijj and Bakin donuts 🍩
been awak for past 2 days recovering this whole week from crystal meth overdose in rehab and they wont give me xanax or haloperidol I just woke up from sleep only because nurse stayed with me for 30 minutes while i forced my eyes shut HELP I KEEP SEEING THE GRIM REAPER EVERYTIME I OPEN MY EYES I HATE THESE HALLUCINATIONS!
What happened to your tiktok why did you remove all your vids
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16194
I actually have problems sleeping due to stress, I wake up sweating and can't breathe
 
  • +1
Reactions: MoggerChad

Similar threads

johnxz
Replies
2
Views
15
mxl4chi1
M
Ältai.Anabolic
Replies
2
Views
32
D69mo
D69mo
Tesarossa
Replies
8
Views
95
jf8
jf8
2dover3dfoids
Replies
2
Views
40
2dover3dfoids
2dover3dfoids
M
Replies
1
Views
29
Verdams mum
Verdams mum

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top