I can’t express how good it feels to be 6ft+

D

Deleted member 2587

Solstice
The amount of respect I get from other males and females is amazing. I can go to sleep happy knowing I am tall. I will never get bullied and every female I encounter respects me due to my height. I really can’t express how happy it makes me feel.

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Luke LLL, Normieville, john2 and 14 others
The amount of respect I get from other males and females is amazing. I can go to sleep happy knowing I am tall. I will never get bullied and every female I encounter respects me due to my height. I really can’t express how happy it makes me feel.
Same bro. Must feel like shit being a shitskin manlet.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Dogs, john2, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and 7 others
Same bro. Must feel like shit being a shitskin manlet.
I can’t imagine being sub 6ft and ethnic! Holy shit I’d actually rope! It’s over!

• +1
Reactions: Petsmart
Being tall makes your life 100x better

• +1
Reactions: toolateforme
Cope it’s useless

• Ugh..
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sub6manletnozygos, turkproducer and Deleted member 1464
  • +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and mikeock
I'm insanely lucky to be tall tbh its probably in my top 3 features

im okay with 6'0 tbh

Yes bro
Tallfags.me where average height is 6 feet 8

• Hmm...
Reactions: Toth's thot
5'9.5 is tall..... Right??????
:feelsgiga::feelsgiga::feelsgiga::feelsgiga::woke::woke::woke::woke::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer, onnysk and LowTierNormie
Feels good to heightmog people around me tbh.

ZHZ1773

Can’t relate

indeed .
nobody fucks with me because of it

• +1
Reactions: john2
181cm in Africa, might not be as tall as whitecels, but at least I mog locally. Must get a woman in my height range to breed a son taller than me.

it’s over for my subhuman height. Even though females may like my face, they won’t see me as a real male because I am 2 inches below average height. I can’t stress how important it is, i am masculine in almost every way apart from my height. fuck my genes, at least i am growing somewhat with peptides lol

I can’t imagine what’s it’s like to be 6 foot and above, must be pure bliss.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
  • +1
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr
You guys are sucking each others cocks hard while ignoring the fact that all of you have thousands of posts on an incel site and none of you have social circles despite your life changing height and instead choose to rot here out of tall charity cope cope cope cope cope cope height is a boost but you guys are just dicksucking to save face

• +1
Reactions: LordNorwood
You guys are sucking each others cocks hard while ignoring the fact that all of you have thousands of posts on an incel site and none of you have social circles despite your life changing height and instead choose to rot here out of tall charity cope cope cope cope cope cope height is a boost but you guys are just dicksucking to save face
5foot8Paki

Yes we are coping
Just let us be

5foot8Paki
Joined Apr 13, 2019
Messages 8,446
1k posts a month brutal social life pill, I'll let you cope in peace this site is getting boring

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
Imagine being under 6'3

• JFL
Reactions: androgenic
Joined Apr 13, 2019
Messages 8,446
1k posts a month brutal social life pill, I'll let you cope in peace this site is getting boring
Bro you're here with us too. It's the least normie trait to even delve past YouTube, and you're posting in an incel forum. You have been here for half a year too.

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
Bro you're here with us too. It's the least normie trait to even delve past YouTube, and you're posting in an incel forum. You have been here for half a year too.
He's 5'8 and he's trying to shame us. The audacity.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3177
Being above 6 feet is important for attraction and important for male respect...And helps in sports too

But I can't say my SMV would be higher overall...If I ended up being taller than 6 feet...Cuz I wouldn't have gotten my surgeries, worked on my body or softmaxxing as hard..

Cuz I certainly wouldn't have been here in the first place.

I am 184.5 cm tall.

Nobody fucks with me.

I always walk straight in a crowd. The manlets and womanlets move around and make my way for me.

Heightmogging is the most brutal mog, more worse than face ngl.

I am 184.5 cm tall.

Nobody fucks with me.

I always walk straight in a crowd. The manlets and womanlets move around and make my way for me.

Heightmogging is the most brutal mog, more worse than face ngl.
im 6'1 and always get mogged. 6'0-6'1 is still manlet tier ngl tbh

is 6ft the only thing you have to offer