I can't feel seratonin from music, movies, games, nature etc.

TsarTsar444

TsarTsar444

Asexual peaceful balkan monk
Tbh this sucks, even if i got my drivers license, graduated college, got married, i would feel soo indifferent to all of it, i lack happiness tbh, but am also not sad as well, feeling kinda numb, wouldn't care less if i stopped existing now tbh, i don't want to use SSRI...

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 9380, shaugstir and 7 others

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Lux
Have you tried monkmaxing?

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
abstaining from everything & meditation & prayer & that type of stuff.
I can't do it cause i would have to stop talking to my gf

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Lux
A64F0EB9 86A6 4B98 94EC 98E03071290F

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 6475, Deleted member 6723 and 3 others
i think you mean dopamine
serotonin controls mood

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: RODEBLUR and TsarTsar444
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 7863
he is punishing you because you are not praying to him
Cope, i know tons of boys and girls my age living a degen life and they are much more happy then me, everyone just hates me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 7125
Cope, i know tons of boys and girls my age living a degen life and they are much more happy then me, everyone just hates me
thats what you think , maybe allah will punish them later on in their life and in the afterlife

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7863
thats what you think , maybe allah will punish them later on in their life and in the afterlife
Maybe he hates me more cause he gave me to my mother after she struggled to have children for 8 years, brutal

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 7863
just dopamine detox

i think you mean dopamine
serotonin controls mood
finally someone acknowledges this fucking shit

immeasurably pisses me off when normies call happiness ''serotonin'' fuck's sake you ain't smart

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11414
This is the worst thing. I had this for most of 2019 and it was the worst year of my life. It gets better though but I still don't know whether I'm back to my original state. Maybe not yet but I just don't notice it jfl

This is the worst thing. I had this for most of 2019 and it was the worst year of my life. It gets better though but I still don't know whether I'm back to my original state. Maybe not yet but I just don't notice it jfl
Hmmm interesting, i also got it in 2019, it's called anhedonia, now its much better, but still not the same as when i was a teen

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Tbh this sucks, even if i got my drivers license, graduated college, got married, i would feel soo indifferent to all of it, i lack happiness tbh, but am also not sad as well, feeling kinda numb, wouldn't care less if i stopped existing now tbh, i don't want to use SSRI...
I feel the same bro, it’s anhedonia

just fucking coom

go run outside get some sun might help

• +1
U need to explore urself with a chad. Maybe that makes u happy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
brainlets talk about neurotransmitters they dont understand

chads just describing your subjective experience with regular words

• JFL

Users who are viewing this thread

Back