I can't find any Chadlites or Chads cold approaching on YouTube. Only Normies & HTNS.

Leo69

Leo69

Equinox
The only people that I see cold approaching on YouTube that are HTNs in their prime are ThatWasEpic & Steven Schapiro. There is a new guy called Erick Ronaldo doing it now, but that's it from what I know. I can't find any real Chadlites approaching, let alone Chads. Does anyone any videos of Chadlites approaching girls on YouTube? I'm curious to see the difference in results in terms of looks tier. If anyone can find a Chad looks level, be my guess, but that would be almost impossible to find is my guess.

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, bwrauycnee and Xangsane
Because Chad simply fucks on sight. Just like when a police man shoots a nigger dead on sight, Chad fucks that pussy on sight

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: falcon1, Aero, RAMU KAKA and 16 others
Because Chad simply fucks on sight. Just like when a police man shoots a nigger dead on sight, Chad fucks that pussy on sight
Have you ever seen a Chad in real life? I think Chad looks level are next to impossible to find. Just go look at YouTube walk tours. 6 PSL is very rare as you would expect. I can't even find people 5 PSL range which is Chadlite range.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18840, bwrauycnee, Xangsane and 1 other person
Normies can't understand

Have you ever seen a Chad in real life? I think Chad looks level are next to impossible to find. Just go look at YouTube walk tours. 6 PSL is very rare as you would expect. I can't even find people 5 PSL range which is Chadlite range.
6psl is like 1/2000

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii
The only people that I see cold approaching on YouTube that are HTNs in their prime are ThatWasEpic & Steven Schapiro. There is a new guy called Erick Ronaldo doing it now, but that's it from what I know. I can't find any real Chadlites approaching, let alone Chads. Does anyone any videos of Chadlites approaching girls on YouTube? I'm curious to see the difference in results in terms of looks tier. If anyone can find a Chad looks level, be my guess, but that would be almost impossible to find is my guess.
I think someone did one wirh an Italian male model

• Woah
Reactions: Leo69
Interesting, would love to see that video if possible. How were the reactions and treatment if you saw the video or remember?

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
6psl is like 1/2000
I think it's more than that in terms of the general population, but possible it's that range if 1 in 2,000 young males. I think 1 in 5,000.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
Interesting, would love to see that video if possible. How were the reactions and treatment if you saw the video or remember?
I don't have the link to it but the video is in Italian. He got a very low success rate.

I don't have the link to it but the video is in Italian. He got a very low success rate.
He must of he did something in regards to asking females to have sex with them. I think I might know the video you referring too. It must be something along those lines as the HTNs I mentioned have decent success rate as it's just flirting, then asking for their number or IG. They would have had terrible success rate if they asked females to have sex with them as well.

I think it's more than that in terms of the general population, but possible it's that range if 1 in 2,000 young males. I think 1 in 5,000.
It's around there. Most people are no where close to chad or even chadlite.

• +1
He asked for sex directly. He would have high success rate if he asked for Number or Social Media.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791, Xangsane and Leo69
He asked for sex directly. He would have high success rate if he asked for Number or Social Media.
Figured he did that lol. I agree considering HTNs have decent success rate by doing that, let alone some normies I've seen on YouTube.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 17791 and Xangsane
It's around there. Most people are no where close to chad or even chadlite.
Definitely has to be around there, but then what is 7 PSL? 1 in 10,000? If 6 PSL is 1 in 5,000, then 7 PSL, which not are even in the Hollywood. It might be 1 in 100,000, making 6 PSL most likely 1 in 10,000 at least? I'm not even sure anymore with the percentiles of each PSL score. All I know that Chadlites in general are quite rare to find, which is only 5 PSL range.

• Woah
Biggest slayer in Canada is a ltn (jack denmo)

• JFL
Definitely has to be around there, but then what is 7 PSL? 1 in 10,000? If 6 PSL is 1 in 5,000, then 7 PSL, which not are even in the Hollywood. It might be 1 in 100,000, making 6 PSL most likely 1 in 10,000 at least? I'm not even sure anymore with the percentiles of each PSL score. All I know that Chadlites in general are quite rare to find, which is only 5 PSL range.
8PSL is like 1 in 100,000,000.

4PSL= 1 in 2

5PSL 1 in 100

6PSL 1 in 10,000

7PSL 1 in 1,000,000

8PSL 1 in 100,000,000

Maybe

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: aBetterMii and Xangsane
Biggest slayer in Canada is a ltn (jack denmo)
Lol, I saw that guys YouTube videos. I feel like most people on here can replicate his results in a college campus if they are just NT enough like him surely considering he is a LTN. Right?

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Ken, Deleted member 17791 and Deleted member 7580
Lol, I saw that guys YouTube videos. I feel like most people on here can replicate his results in a college campus if they are just NT enough like him surely considering he is a LTN. Right?
Yea college girls generally have lower standards

• JFL
Reactions: It'snotover and Deleted member 17791
Figured he did that lol. I agree considering HTNs have decent success rate by doing that, let alone some normies I've seen on YouTube.
It was a Social Experiment type of Video. Many women don’t wanna look like hoes.

• +1
Prime Connor Murphy? His videos are similar to Eric Ronaldo.
Either that or James Tusk.
Or you can ask @averagejoe to film himself

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: litaz, aBetterMii and rand anon

4PSL= 1 in 2

5PSL 1 in 100

6PSL 1 in 10,000

7PSL 1 in 1,000,000

8PSL 1 in 100,000,000

Maybe
8 PSL probably doesn't exist as Hexum is the closest recorded to an 8 PSL along with Drago. Possible it's more than 100,000,000, but it's a safe bet to put it at that range I guess lol.

4 PSL 1 in 2 - Sounds legit as it's average.

5 PSL 1 in 500 - Guys like Justin Bieber, Leonardo DiCaprio, and guys similar to them in their prime are in this range. This is when looks stand out.

6 PSL 1 in 15,000 - Nic Kaufmann on TikTok or Zac Efron. Not easy to find for sure. Something you can find in movie stars or online.

7 PSL 1 in 1,500,000 - Guys like Oussama Guessoum are only found in male modeling. Most people don't even know faces this looks level except for guys like Henry Cavill that was in Hollywood. I'm not sure for others.

7.5 PSL 1 in 100,000,000 - Just a theory because we only know Hexum and Drago as guys recorded that high of a level. I don't know any others except morphs.

8 PSL - Doesn't exist.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: litaz, aBetterMii and Deleted member 17791
It was a Social Experiment type of Video. Many women don’t wanna look like hoes.
I agree, which is why when texting in online dating. Need to be smooth with it instead of asking direct for a good ratio. It's different for women compared to guys when it comes to asking for sex. That's why you see those social experiment videos of a decent ratio for a women asking a guy for sex compare even a damn 6 PSL Italian Male Model having shit ratio for asking average women for sex. Brutal.

8 PSL probably doesn't exist as Hexum is the closest recorded to an 8 PSL along with Drago. Possible it's more than 100,000,000, but it's a safe bet to put it at that range I guess lol.

4 PSL 1 in 2 - Sounds legit as it's average.

5 PSL 1 in 500 - Guys like Justin Bieber, Leonardo DiCaprio, and guys similar to them in their prime are in this range. This is when looks stand out.

6 PSL 1 in 15,000 - Nic Kaufmann on TikTok or Zac Efron. Not easy to find for sure. Something you can find in movie stars or online.

7 PSL 1 in 1,500,000 - Guys like Oussama Guessoum are only found in male modeling. Most people don't even know faces this looks level except for guys like Henry Cavill that was in Hollywood. I'm not sure for others.

7.5 PSL 1 in 100,000,000 - Just a theory because we only know Hexum and Drago as guys recorded that high of a level. I don't know any others except morphs.

8 PSL - Doesn't exist.
Drago is full on perfect. Hexum is more 7.5 PSL.

I'm sure there are others that we haven't discovered. So there likely are at least a handful of true 8PSLs.

• Woah
Prime Connor Murphy? His videos are similar to Eric Ronaldo.
Either that or James Tusk.
Or you can ask @averagejoe to film himself
Prime Connor Murphy was a muscle HTN facially. His results was decent due to body and height halo. Mostly body. Same goes with Erick Ronaldo relying on body. James Tusk is HTN range as well, but his results are not so great due to an older guy and doesn't have that vibe compared to those younger YouTubers. His results are kind of bad tbh with you compared to guys like Steven Schapiro when picking up girls.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and bwrauycnee
Prime Connor Murphy was a muscle HTN facially. His results was decent due to body and height halo. Mostly body. Same goes with Erick Ronaldo relying on body. James Tusk is HTN range as well, but his results are not so great due to an older guy and doesn't have that vibe compared to those younger YouTubers. His results are kind of bad tbh with you compared to guys like Steven Schapiro when picking up girls.
Prime Connor was at least a Chadlite.
Brett Maverick has some similar videos.
Or this

Im one come meet me irl :p
On a serious note i agree i only saw 1 chad irl and ive seen so many ppl and few chadlites. And i basically mog nearly everyone and im not unmoggable

Drago is full on perfect. Hexum is more 7.5 PSL.

I'm sure there are others that we haven't discovered. So there likely are at least a handful of true 8PSLs.
Drago looks full on perfect in runway and edited photos. Not so much in candids, but I can see what you mean by that.

That's possible, but all they got to do to be famous in today's era is just upload a photo online with verification or go to a local model agency and easily make it big. With today's age, surely it would of have been discovered, but it's not.

• Woah
Drago looks full on perfect in runway and edited photos. Not so much in candids, but I can see what you mean by that.

That's possible, but all they got to do to be famous in today's era is just upload a photo online with verification or go to a local model agency and easily make it big. With today's age, surely it would of have been discovered, but it's not.
Yeah I suppose. It's pretty hard to not become famous when you're 7.5PSL. I've seen like one giga chad in real life before.

• Woah

4PSL= 1 in 2

5PSL 1 in 100

6PSL 1 in 10,000

7PSL 1 in 1,000,000

8PSL 1 in 100,000,000

Maybe

I don't think 5psl is super rare.
There will be at least one usually at every party or event.

I think more like 1 in 30

• Hmm...
Reactions: Leo69 and Deleted member 17791
Prime Connor was at least a Chadlite.
Brett Maverick has some similar videos.
Or this

Yeah, all those guys are low-tier Chadlites it seems. 4.8 - 5 PSL, or weak 5 PSL to be exact. Prime Connor with body consider can be a 5 PSL all around. Brett Maverick is a good full on strong Chadlite candidate in his prime. I don't think he had videos of him picking up girls though in his prime. Very good examples though.

• +1
Reactions: bwrauycnee

Nah, they're more 1% of the population.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: mogorgetmogged, ItsOVERBuddyBoyos and Leo69

I don't recall seeing a guy that looks like young Leonardo DiCaprio or a young Justin Bieber in their prime at every party, which are objectively 5 PSL in their best versions unfrauded. If they were that common. Why would they be heartthrobs if they are nothing special?

• Hmm...
Yeah I suppose. It's pretty hard to not become famous when you're 7.5PSL. I've seen like one giga chad in real life before.
Definitely, gigachad? Damn talking like 6 PSL? 7 PSL is galaxy level of rarity.

Yeah, all those guys are low-tier Chadlites it seems. 4.8 - 5 PSL, or weak 5 PSL to be exact. Prime Connor with body consider can be a 5 PSL all around. Brett Maverick is a good full on strong Chadlite candidate in his prime. I don't think he had videos of him picking up girls though in his prime. Very good examples though.
I’ve been looking for something similar as well. But there aren’t enough NT Chads who do shit like this jfl

Nah, they're more 1% of the population.

Maybe, but my personal experience makes me think its more like 4-5%

There are plenty of 5psl+ users on this very site. @Xangsane @Chadethnic101 @Niko69 etc
Not difficult to find groups of popular guys with multiple members at 5psl

I can't think of any social event where there's a fair amount of young guys that you won't see 5psl guys around.
Its above this high htn/ low chadlite territory that its gets much rarer imo. 5.5-6psl guys are super noticeable but regular 5pslers they are just the handsome dude in your class theres one in every classroom.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Xangsane, Chadeep and Chadethnic101
I don't recall seeing a guy that looks like young Leonardo DiCaprio or a young Justin Bieber in their prime at every party, which are objectively 5 PSL in their best versions unfrauded. If they were that common. Why would they be heartthrobs if they are nothing special?
That’s a pretty harsh rating. Who’d you consider a 6psl Chad?

I’ve been looking for something similar as well. But there aren’t enough NT Chads who do shit like this jfl
I agree. Not easy to find at all. It seems the strong NT ones are HTNs as you would expect lol. Chads are busy doing other things than having to make YouTube videos picking up girls lol.

• +1
That’s a pretty harsh rating. Who’d you consider a 6psl Chad?
Jensen Ackles in his prime is what I would consider a 6 PSL Chad.

• +1
Reactions: ItsOVERBuddyBoyos
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17791 and Leo69
Maybe, but my personal experience makes me think its more like 4-5%

There are plenty of 5psl+ users on this very site. @Xangsane @Chadethnic101 @Niko69 etc
Not difficult to find groups of popular guys with multiple members at 5psl

I can't think of any social event where there's a fair amount of young guys that you won't see 5psl guys around.
Its above this high htn/ low chadlite territory that its gets much rarer imo. 5.5-6psl guys are super noticeable but regular 5pslers they are just the handsome dude in your class theres one in every classroom.
Depends on the location for 4-5% to be honest with you. 1 in 100 in terms of finding 5 PSL as I go out a lot and I don't think it's that common.

True, but those users are users out of thousands that are known.

Maybe for you, but I don't think it's easy to find in general.

If that was the case for 5 PSL range, then why is it so rare to find 5 PSL guys picking up girls on YouTube? It's not easy to find, but rather it's HTNs guys instead. I think you are underestimating it. You can check walk tours. They are rare, but not common like you said in terms of couple few guys or every classroom lol.

• +1
Reactions: ItsOVERBuddyBoyos
Chadlites are 5.5 psl, 5 psl is htn range

Chadlites are 5.5 psl, 5 psl is htn range
I use Xangsane PSL scale, which is the most accurate from what it seems. HTN is mid to high 4 PSL range, which sounds legit as 4 PSL is average.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Xangsane and It'snotover
I use Xangsane PSL scale, which is the most accurate from what it seems. HTN is mid to high 4 PSL range, which sounds legit as 4 PSL is average.
Could you post it? I spoke with some users about this and they said that chadlite is 5.5 psl don't know what to think

• +1
5 PSL - Chris Wood or Deaken Bluman

5.25 PSL - Chase Crawford

5.5 PSL - Timothee Chalamet

All these guys I'm talking about in their prime of course.

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover
Could you post it? I spoke with some users about this and they said that chadlite is 5.5 psl don't know what to think
Yeah, just sent it through. Forgot to add the reply with it, my bad.

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover
Yeah, just sent it through. Forgot to add the reply with it, my bad.
I saw it. Don't worry and thank you. I agree, 6psl on this scale is very rare, and many users that thinks they have seen chad irl they just saw a chadlite, everyone looks better in motion. We would rope after seeing chad irl.

• +1
I saw it. Don't worry and thank you. I agree, 6psl on this scale is very rare, and many users that thinks they have seen chad irl they just saw a chadlite, everyone looks better in motion. We would rope after seeing chad irl.
Yeah, I'm 100% solid that most users here probably did not see a Chad IRL, but rather a Chadlite or maybe even a muscle HTN as they didn't get to see their face properly. Lol.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and It'snotover
Chad gets bitchee flooding this dm

Users who are viewing this thread

Back