I can't find any Chadlites or Chads cold approaching on YouTube. Only Normies & HTNS.

He must of he did something in regards to asking females to have sex with them. I think I might know the video you referring too. It must be something along those lines as the HTNs I mentioned have decent success rate as it's just flirting, then asking for their number or IG. They would have had terrible success rate if they asked females to have sex with them as well.
I vaguely remembered that clip he was talking about and I had it bookmarked under 'experiment'. It's a bit difficult to find since even the title is in Italian but apparently it just didn't work well for him.

His approach style was fine too, I think Italy is just an extremely conservative country where cold approach just doesn't work in general.

In some of the clips, he actually looks like a very top tier prettyboy with 7.5 PSL from the front angle. So it isn't about looks, his approach style or what he says.
This is just too hard to pull off in a conservative religious country in broad daylight by any man.

(And, unfortunate to say, but they should have picked a lighter model - worst case scenario is these women apply some ethnic tax to him even if he speaks Italian natively)

Also, some of the acquaintances tried to shut their friends mouths so she doesn't look 'slutty'. Just very conservative overall.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: boss8055, Ken, Xangsane and 1 other person
I vaguely remembered that clip he was talking about and I had it bookmarked under 'experiment'. It's a bit difficult to find since even the title is in Italian but apparently it just didn't work well for him.

His approach style was fine too, I think Italy is just an extremely conservative country where cold approach just doesn't work in general.

Then again, I think they could have picked a better model, he is definitely good looking, archetypical prettyboy in motion, but he does not have the striking looks necessary to do CA with a high success %.

Yeah, he asked chicks for sex and that’s the clip I remembered as well. His approach was fine. It’s just what he asked is what made low success rate. I also think his looks are Chadlite rather than Chad lol. Looks like 5 PSL, maybe 5.25 PSL at best. I agree for the country playing a role most likely and he didn’t have any sex appeal vibes in asking for sex as straight up. If it was a sex appeal strong Chad like Theo James in his prime, then results would of have possibly been different for asking for sex on the spot.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and Xangsane
Yeah, I'm 100% solid that most users here probably did not see a Chad IRL, but rather a Chadlite or maybe even a muscle HTN as they didn't get to see their face properly. Lol.
Me too, never seen one of them irl. Many here just saw chadlites, many of them look incredibly good in motion, chads are like mythical creatures and most of them are already famous actors like pitt or cavill

• +1
Reactions: Leo69
Yeah, he asked chicks for sex and that’s the clip I remembered as well. His approach was fine. It’s just what he asked is what made low success rate. I also think his looks are Chadlite rather than Chad lol. Looks like 5 PSL, maybe 5.25 PSL at best. I agree for the country playing a role most likely and he didn’t have any sex appeal vibes in asking for sex as straight up. If it was a sex appeal strong Chad like Theo James in his prime, then results would of have possibly been different for asking for sex on the spot.
Cold approach

Very solid guy imo, though he was very narrow and not very tall (?)

Also noteworthy, so many of the women tried to get their friend to shut up so she doesn't look too slutty or desperate.

Very conservative atmosphere overall.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and Xangsane
View attachment 1824443

Also noteworthy, so many of the women tried to get their friend to shut up so she doesn't look too slutty or desperate.

downward growth

View attachment 1824443

Yeah looks like a 5.25 - 5.5 PSL at best here but his motion is off in vibes lol. I agree, it was mostly the atmosphere. He is Chadlite range. Definitely not Chad, but still good nonetheless.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
I remember I had a chadlite friend in highschool he would just randomly get complimented and apporached by foids shit like that doesnt happen to normie or htn unless they are at a club or something

The only people that I see cold approaching on YouTube that are HTNs in their prime are ThatWasEpic & Steven Schapiro. There is a new guy called Erick Ronaldo doing it now, but that's it from what I know. I can't find any real Chadlites approaching, let alone Chads. Does anyone any videos of Chadlites approaching girls on YouTube? I'm curious to see the difference in results in terms of looks tier. If anyone can find a Chad looks level, be my guess, but that would be almost impossible to find is my guess.
i think james tusk is good looking he is chadlite or even chad? idk (but he is also above 6')

Spoiler; most girls desire him :ROFLMAO:

• +1
Reactions: Leo69
i think james tusk is good looking he is chadlite or even chad? idk (but he is also above 6')

Spoiler; most girls desire him :ROFLMAO:

Yeah, looks like a low-tier Chadlite in overall attractiveness, so like a 5 PSL. At the very least at least on the high range of HTN bordering Chadlite.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: exeight
The only people that I see cold approaching on YouTube that are HTNs in their prime are ThatWasEpic & Steven Schapiro. There is a new guy called Erick Ronaldo doing it now, but that's it from what I know. I can't find any real Chadlites approaching, let alone Chads. Does anyone any videos of Chadlites approaching girls on YouTube? I'm curious to see the difference in results in terms of looks tier. If anyone can find a Chad looks level, be my guess, but that would be almost impossible to find is my guess.
Chads don't approach, women approaching them

Found a chad for you : https://youtube.com/@MaxkfitOfficial

Users who are viewing this thread

Back