I can't finish my leanmaxxing

lowiqNormie

lowiqNormie

Sphinx
I'm so fuckign stuck cause of shit metabolism i need some tips and motivation to eat even less, 1500 calories atm and 75 kgs.

Estimated 20%+ body fat i'm too fat and need 10% to start surgerymaxxing i'ts so painful

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
diet soda

• +1
Reactions: incelmogger, Iasacrko and lowiqNormie
So OMAD like me

Basically u can have ur treat once a day

Even if it’s not that healthy it’ll be less than 1000 calories if u put the portion u would for eating each time

Usually helps to be busy it’s harder to leanmax while ur doing nothing at home

• +1
Reactions: incelmogger and lowiqNormie
diet soda
I legit don’t understand why ppl even drink normal soda

I’ve been drinking diet for years then one day I was like maybe I’ll try out normal soda just once to see if it blows my mind

Literally the same taste :forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: incelmogger and boss8055
So OMAD like me

Basically u can have ur treat once a day

Even if it’s not that healthy it’ll be less than 1000 calories if u put the portion u would for eating each time

Usually helps to be busy it’s harder to leanmax while ur doing nothing at home
Yea i think going for 1000 calories max is the only way my metabolism won't reset or it's just like this idk , also i'll stop gymcelling 3 days a week total waste of time and suifuel seeing htbs with good bodys at gym half naked when incel

I legit don’t understand why ppl even drink normal soda

I’ve been drinking diet for years then one day I was like maybe I’ll try out normal soda just once to see if it blows my mind

Literally the same taste :forcedsmile:
"same taste" lmao you're a paid shill or a troll. diet soda is disgusting and the chemicals in it are 100x unhealthier than sugar is

• JFL
Reactions: boss8055
What is my bf

B48C7A78 0EB3 4EFD 8662 FEE9ED365818

• +1
Reactions: Dicklet3incher, n9wiff and lowiqNormie
worked for you? i can't ignore all the macros tho i think
yup, also after the first 2 weeks shit genuinely gets easier, also if ur cutting calorie goal is 1500 and u tend to snack by the end of the day a lot set ur goal for like 1300 so that way if during the weak u snack like 2 or 3 times you'll still be in the clear

• +1
Reactions: lowiqNormie
yup, also after the first 2 weeks shit genuinely gets easier, also if ur cutting calorie goal is 1500 and u tend to snack by the end of the day a lot set ur goal for like 1300 so that way if during the weak u snack like 2 or 3 times you'll still be in the clear
i'm done i'm setting my calories at 1000 , i can't unstuck anyway otherwise.

I will learn to like the pain , i already did this once i just have to get in the right mindset again

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
Cardio, keto + time restricted eating, amphetamines, wellbutrin, MAOb inhibitors, dopamine agonists. All legit options and is the quickest way. Just do a bunch of research into the shit they test out on people with BED (binge eating disorder) or obesity. Get bloods and a hormone panel done too.

• +1
i'm done i'm setting my calories at 1000 , i can't unstuck anyway otherwise.

I will learn to like the pain , i already did this once i just have to get in the right mindset again
just spam diet soda, after the first 2 weeks you wont feel hungry at all tbh, but like i said first 2 weeks ur gonna need like 2 litres of diet pepsi per day lol

• +1
  • +1
just spam diet soda, after the first 2 weeks you wont feel hungry at all tbh, but like i said first 2 weeks ur gonna need like 2 litres of diet pepsi per day lol
If I was OP I would rather take dopaminergic drugs and do cardio, keto + time restricted eating than fuck up my gut with 2 L of Diet Pepsi per day :forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: lowiqNormie and n9wiff
If I was OP I would rather take dopaminergic drugs and do cardio, keto + time restricted eating than fuck up my gut with 2 L of Diet Pepsi per day :forcedsmile:
muh fuck up my gut, it's usually always fat fucks that say some dumb shit like this, yes because temporarily drinking more no sugar soda is as bad as being 20+ body fat all year round, and eating goyslop, being sedentary and most likely depressed from being an ugly fatso.

I more or so look like this too and i confirmed its close to 29ish yeah
losing fat is impossible mode
i need DNP or atleast primobolan/ some amphetamine i think

losing fat is impossible mode
i need DNP or atleast primobolan/ some amphetamine i think
In what way its impossible? Also im not going to pretend to know what you said in the second sentence ngl

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Hi to use kj

muh fuck up my gut, it's usually always fat fucks that say some dumb shit like this, yes because temporarily drinking more no sugar soda is as bad as being 20+ body fat all year round, and eating goyslop, being sedentary and most likely depressed from being an ugly fatso.
I offered a way better method lil bro

can you tell what dopaminergic drugs exactly?

can you tell what dopaminergic drugs exactly?
Mph, amphetamines/phenylethamines, modafinil, adrafinil, mao-b inhibitors, dopamine agonists, bromantane, phenylpiracetam, yohimbine, bupropion, etc.