I can't focus on my life

Blackpilled1027

Blackpilled1027

Master
I know it sound weird, I already made a thread year ago about daydreaming and how I started using this "cheatcode" to cope my shitty and anoying life

But right now, I figured out i'm fucking stucks in different life.

For example I used to daydream so hard of being a fighter and making 1v10 streetfight that I completly loose sense of my REAL fighting skills.
And sometimes when I'm boxing for fun and I find out my level is completly wonderful, i'm like "Wtf, I used to be so much stronger than this"
But I wasn't and I never had a strong fighting experiences.

This shit happen with women too. In my dream, I'm a fucking giga chad who pull how the fuck I want and sometimes i'm like "Wtf I used to have so many females, why i'm so bad rn ?"

I'm not fucking joking, I know this shit looks cringe, stupid and autistic but I'm not lying, it also happen with video games.

Should I continue to cope with thoses dreams or should I only focus 100% on my life ?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RiceCel1234, Pikabro, AngryShortMale and 8 others
Sounds like you're suffering from some early-stage alzheimers.

• +1
Reactions: Geoff2024, justinzayn and Blackpilled1027
Maybe for you it's an obvious anwser I should focus on my life, but If you think really deeply, with imaginations you can break any fucking limits, you can break this fucking life and it's physicals laws.

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro, LampPostPrime and justinzayn
Ur mentally ill bro

• +1
Reactions: Geoff2024, Deleted member 6128 and Blackpilled1027
  • +1
Reactions: Geoff2024, justinzayn and Deleted member 28896
read about neville goddard and you can turn your "daydreaming" into reality manifestation. i really suggest you watch a lecture on youtube from neville or read in reddit

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 31329, LampPostPrime, falcon1 and 1 other person
read about neville goddard and you can turn your "daydreaming" into reality manifestation. i really suggest you watch a lecture on youtube from neville or read in reddit
alright 'gonna give it a try, thanks for the recommandation brother

• +1
Reactions: Yuno_howitez
Been doing the music + daydreaming combo for the last 3-4 years and it's by far my best cope

At the same time it usually makes me not pursue stuff that I want to pursue

And when I can't cope with it I break down

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro, LampPostPrime, desilva and 2 others
Been doing the music + daydreaming combo for the last 3-4 years and it's by far my best cope

This shit is so much powerful, I never recommand anyone to try this shit

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro, LampPostPrime and Krakowski
Maybe for you it's an obvious anwser I should focus on my life, but If you think really deeply, with imaginations you can break any fucking limits, you can break this fucking life and it's physicals laws.
Idk man none of this shit matters jus do whatever u want. If you wanna jus daydream till the day you die go ahead, for me I like fighting so I focus on fighting. I feel like you will one day wish you did something or tried to pursue one of your dreams so I’d say lock in and focus on real life but at the end of the day DO WHATEVER THE FUCK YOU WANT.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Pikabro and Blackpilled1027
I know it sound weird, I already made a thread year ago about daydreaming and how I started using this "cheatcode" to cope my shitty and anoying life

But right now, I figured out i'm fucking stucks in different life.

For example I used to daydream so hard of being a fighter and making 1v10 streetfight that I completly loose sense of my REAL fighting skills.
And sometimes when I'm boxing for fun and I find out my level is completly wonderful, i'm like "Wtf, I used to be so much stronger than this"
But I wasn't and I never had a strong fighting experiences.

This shit happen with women too. In my dream, I'm a fucking giga chad who pull how the fuck I want and sometimes i'm like "Wtf I used to have so many females, why i'm so bad rn ?"

I'm not fucking joking, I know this shit looks cringe, stupid and autistic but I'm not lying, it also happen with video games.

Should I continue to cope with thoses dreams or should I only focus 100% on my life ?

with video games,

i used to be the best player in my city on fortnite i shitted on literally everyone that 1v1'd me and called themselves better. until one day i got 5 - 0'd by someone claiming to be better

i then switched to valorant because i didnt feel like playing fortnite anymore as someone had beaten me at the thing i was best at (ik jfl im a loser)

i do nothing but sit inside and play games because i have no social life and the only thing im good at someone is better than me?

i became better and better at valorant but only peaked a low rank, i went into a rabbit hole of wanting to kill myself because i was good at nothing anymore, i spent all my life on gaming and was still average. i aim trained and still nothing. i devoted a week to aim training on valorant, i watched coaching videos, i day dreamed every day about getting better. yet i kept getting destroyed.

i had a mental breakdown that day because i spent almost a month on aim training and coach videos. finally i took two days off valorant after all the working i did, i thought id seen no improvemnet at all. i napped and did some things to take my mind off of it. i watched my favourite shows and drew a nice painting. i had a day with no stress at all. The following days i got onto valorant. somehow my aim was crazy and i killed everyone in my games

i ranked up from silver to top 2 percent of players. i am now immortal 1. Even tho i saw no improvment my muslce memory and my body was taking information in and saving it. if you have read up to this point let me tell you something. if you dont see any improvment or gains in the things you work hard for. thats because you are over stressing it. Take time and keep going. Im now actually getting close to hitting immortal 3 and will soon aim to achieve radiant (top 500.) You wont always see gains, but your unconcious mind will. Study for 5 useless minutes, make that shopify website for 30 minutes, read a book for 10 minutes, dont think about it too much. If you put time into something your body will save it. Treat life like a game. Anything YOU do will pay off. even if you dont see it. Trust me.

You say ur a boxer? focus in the ring, run a little more than you should, do an extra pushup, hit the sandbag a few more times, those little pushes of doing 110% is whats gonna separate you from other people, your BODY WILL REMEMBER IT ITS NOT INVISIBLE TO THE THINGS YOU DO AND TRAIN JUST PUT THE EFFORT IN!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pikabro and mrr

Add in weed and holy shit its insane. Just feels so goddamn depressing when you come back down to reality.

I also have persistent fantasies op. I find myself fantasizing even doing everyday shit like sitting and waiting at a restaurant. Just subhuman things

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro and Krakowski
My top fantasies are superpowers, being a robot, winning the lottery, being a Chad , being renowned, but also smaller stuff too. Sometimes I like the smaller stuff more because it feels more attainable. Like I will imagine winning say a 100,000 lottery and being 4 in taller

Add in weed and holy shit its insane. Just feels so goddamn depressing when you come back down to reality.

I also have persistent fantasies op. I find myself fantasizing even doing everyday shit like sitting and waiting at a restaurant. Just subhuman things
Also nostalgia coping is TOO good. Looking back at better days is fucking heroin. Then you come back to shitty everyday life and you just want to punch the fucking wall until your hand breaks off

This is one rabbit hole I would not recommend going down even though it's very easy nowadays with all these pictures and videos and internet posts we have stretching back decades now.

I found some Myspace (yottacringe woke zoomie faggots werent alive for this) pics from 2007 and 2008 the other day and had a nostalgia overdose.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez

Legit the daydream stack is strong but it’s very self destructive. You want to daydream a bit then apply it in real life, maladaptive daydreaming destroyed me tbh.
yeah I think too but i'm only 19
Avoid it if you can. Last year I had a lot of goals but I kept zoning out and did nothing fast forward to now and I am still the same person. My fitness is back to being dogshit, I’ve went back on everything in every way lmao.