I cant fucking sleep because of nootropics

iluvanavar

iluvanavar

just for entertaiment purposes.
Joined
Jun 10, 2026
Posts
1,007
Reputation
1,132
Ive been abusing methylphenidate 54mg,bupropion 450mg(I crush them with my teeths when i swallow) piracetam 1600mg for 1 month i guess
Yeah i can focus on my classes,i can study for 7-8 hours with non-stop
I take caffeine 200 mg too

Insomnia
man this shit fucked me up for like a week or two
Probably i just slept total 10 hours max for the last week
I cant go sleep and even if i sleep i just randomly wake up at 05.00 AM and im never able to go sleep again
I also use Magnesium Biglisinat 250 mg but it doesnt help me that much.
I am planning to run zopiklon 7.5 mg daily for sleep.
Any recommendation????
 
  • +1
Reactions: VIGILIANT and BronzeAlligator1
rip bro idk how to help
 
  • +1
Reactions: iluvanavar
stop taking too many stims
 
  • +1
Reactions: iluvanavar
melatonin 1mg but you can do 2mg
 
  • +1
Reactions: iluvanavar

Similar threads

Mathikxksss
Replies
1
Views
44
justtrynalookgood
justtrynalookgood
FoidHater676767
Replies
14
Views
41
rb5
rb5
yourtibawis
Replies
18
Views
115
fucknatty
fucknatty
Apollon6
Replies
4
Views
55
iamnotgrayipromise
iamnotgrayipromise
fatass33024
Replies
5
Views
49
fatass33024
fatass33024

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top