I can't function normally anymore

D

Deleted member 4645

Retired
When talking to friends, I catch myself about to use .me jargon at every sentence, both in English and French

"Xs me"
"Mirin"
"JFL"
"no X for your Y"
"Xcel moment"
"Keep crying/barking for X"

I even respond "Hi." when running out of what to say.

Just imagining how cringy and autistic that makes me look is suifel.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PYT, BigBiceps, SubhumanCurrycel and 16 others
Sounds like you’re on the right path to me.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: JMax, PYT, SubhumanCurrycel and 8 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8365
On the right path to detaching myself from society even further.
Don’t let normies put you down, they know you’re a threat to the societal status-quo because you’re a supremely gifted individual plus blackpilled. They subconscious can’t cope with this combo.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: PYT, SubhumanCurrycel, HighIQcel and 3 others
Don’t let normies put you down, they know you’re a threat to the societal status-quo because you’re a supremely gifted individual plus blackpilled. They subconscious can’t cope with this combo.
lmao bruv i dont think thats good look to fight for your right to do

I was playing video games with my friends and instead of referring to a character in the game by its actual name, I said "if ur playing INCEL you need to...."

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PYT, HighIQcel, Deleted member 4645 and 1 other person
idk why but after browsing this forum for hours everyday I started thinking mostly in english, and I use terms from here

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8365, Deleted member 4645 and Deleted member 1464
not as aspie as me

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4645
is this really bad news brother? at least you're out there

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4464 and Deleted member 4645
  • +1
being "blackpilled" and incorporating it into your personality, especially around other people is autist
Yeah it is
But you can’t help it once you’re here

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PYT and Deleted member 4645
I was playing video games with my friends and instead of referring to a character in the game by its actual name, I said "if ur playing INCEL you need to...."

Legit. I can't watch YouTube videos anymore. I keep thinking "This ricecel really be putting good tech videos", shit like that. It's disturbing.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
Yeah it is
But you can’t help it once you’re here
not really. this place cuts social bullshit but if you're not autistic you can still be your regular self lol. feel like it might destroy a total autists mind tho.

disfunctions me tbh

• +1
Im facing the same issue, I've even gotten to the point where I've been teaching my 2 best friends some PSL lingo :feelskek:

• JFL
Im facing the same issue, I've even gotten to the point where I've been teaching my 2 best friends some PSL lingo :feelskek:

Same. I taught them "mog".

I think the reason why we use those terms outside PSL is because it's impossible to find good common synonyms for them.

• JFL
Reactions: Gargantuan

I think the reason why we use those terms outside PSL is because it's impossible to find good common synonyms for them.
Mirin you and yeah they are really quite unique, never began for synonymcels.

I taught my friends:
Mogging/mogs
Chad
Stacy
Lifefuel
Suifuel
Go ER
And some others jfl

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6723, Tyronecell and Deleted member 4645
foken bhaised mz bro Ajoan

When talking to friends, I catch myself about to use .me jargon at every sentence, both in English and French

"Xs me"
"Mirin"
"JFL"
"no X for your Y"
"Xcel moment"

Moi aussi wsh, mon pote il me demandait "c'est quoi encore cope" ou les mots comme mog etc, jfl

• JFL
Moi aussi wsh, mon pote il me demandait "c'est quoi encore cope" ou les mots comme mog etc, jfl

Mdr, moi je dis beaucoup "sous-être humain" comme insulte maintenant.

• +1
Mdr, moi je dis beaucoup "sous-être humain" comme insulte maintenant.
Mdr, quand je suis dehors j'analyse qui mog qui, c'est grave marrant
Et sous mon masque je fais légèrement cette réaction là quand je vois quelqu'un moggé un autre:
giphy.gif

• JFL
Of course, we should be proud to be blackpilled, it's a curse but it's also gift for us.

• +1
Reactions: Gargantuan and Deleted member 4645

L'équivalent le plus proche de mog serait "fumer", genre "je te fume". Mais, en effet il y'a pas d'équivalent pour mog en français sachant que c'est un mot anglais de toute façon

• +1
mirin ur autism ngl

• Love it
L'équivalent le plus proche de mog serait "fumer", genre "je te fume". Mais, en effet il y'a pas d'équivalent pour mog en français sachant que c'est un mot anglais de toute façon

Ouais, et ça sonne tellement mieux mog. Juste le fait que personne comprend rend ça 10 fois mieux mdr.

Mdr, quand je suis dehors j'analyse qui mog qui, c'est grave marrant

Et sous mon masque je fais légèrement cette réaction là quand je vois quelqu'un moggé un autre.

Pareil. L'autre jour je vois une super bonasse avec un framecel, je me suis surpris à parler solo en me disant "putain de sous-être humain" mdr.

Le gars m'avait même a l'oeil pour voir si je suis pas en train de trop checker la meuf.

Last edited:
  • +1
i literally post sefies on instagram with autistic .me jargon. and like 400 people see my autism. this site on quarantine fucked up my social skills.

• JFL
i literally post sefies on instagram with autistic .me jargon. and like 400 people see my autism. this site on quarantine fucked up my social skills.

Mirin low inhib.

• +1
Reactions: nonserviam
When I am outside I usually analyze other people's looks and point out in my mind what bad/good features they have and rate them according to PSL ranks. ( incel, mid tier normie etc)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8365, nonserviam and Deleted member 4645
Over for you

• +1
Reactions: nonserviam
The looksmax jargons will be mainstream in the next years OP
Don't have to bother with it

• So Sad
When I am outside I usually analyze other people's looks and point out in my mind what bad/good features they have and rate them according to PSL ranks. ( incel, mid tier normie etc)
I did that even before this forum, this forum enforced my pre-existing analysis

Were you acquainted with blackpill/incels before this forum?
I was already based tbh, not bragging
This forum was meant for me

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
Ye i Call my friends abused dogs all the time , But terms like keep barking/crying is used by non psl people

"Xs me"
"Mirin"
"JFL"
"no X for your Y"
"Xcel moment"

Autisms me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4645 and Deleted member 8365