I CANT GET A FUCKING JOB

Sexually Disabled

Sexually Disabled

Anti-Incel
100+ applications with 2 interviews. Both interviews where from scam direct sales agencies.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: VolcelFTW, NoseProphecy, dopaminebeyondfried and 3 others
Join the military buddy

Yeah it’s pretty fucking bad, I just got one very recently and I’m gonna be grinding for surgeries

• +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy and IvanTheSpaceBiker
It’s literally getting to the point where I will need to sell drugs in order to stay survive.

• +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy, dopaminebeyondfried and <6PSLcel
100+ applications with 2 interviews. Both interviews where from scam direct sales agencies.
You get mogged by me an autist who has a job working full time 😎 (im apart of the 15% who can get jobs but im on the verge of losing mine anyways :feelswhy:)

• +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy and <6PSLcel
You get mogged by me an autist who has a job working full time 😎 (im apart of the 15% who can get jobs but im on the verge of losing mine anyways :feelswhy:)
Nice

• +1
Reactions: plukee
pathetic existence

Are you applying for EVERYTHING or are you limiting your options to certain types of positions

pathetic existence

Shovel Dog

try a staffing agency

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sexually Disabled and soulless_npc
same here, country?

wish I could live the NEET lifestyle but my parents won't tolerate that shit for long

The competition for jobs is insane.

• +1
Reactions: deadmanwalking and Sexually Disabled
Wow I thought you were gonna say USA
(37170 GBP= 46556.54 USD)

People in America earn more than people in the UK. The UK is a collapsing state.

• So Sad
Reactions: deadmanwalking
Yeah man it’s part of the plan to displace us all with shitskins that bring down the cost of labor (slavery)

what did u do

Yeah, it’s difficult than before. My last interview went well but they told me to take a personality assessment to move on. Yeah… I’m not gonna do all that. It’s ridiculous.

• +1
Reactions: Sexually Disabled
Yeah, it’s difficult than before. My last interview went well but they told me to take a personality assessment to move on. Yeah… I’m not gonna do all that. It’s ridiculous.
It's because people are losing their minds these days. It's an assessment of how NT you are they don't wanna hire crazies

• +1
Reactions: MostGLSlayer