I CANT GET A JAWLINE EVEN WITH MEWING AND BEING SKINNY, ANY TIPS?

D

Deleted member 39432

Iron

get bigger masseters, it can help

masseters might not help though a lot of the time its simply having a bad jaw

get bigger masseters, it can help
Maybe i think so, also im 14 years old and have a underdeveloped bottom jaw, but barely

Just eat walnuts my friend

Maybe i think so, also im 14 years old and have a underdeveloped bottom jaw, but barely
if youre 14 then just wait a couple years and you will have a jawline if youre lean

wait if your 14 mew your ass off and get to 20% BF no need to be lean at your age do a shit ton of sports

Mewing won't change your jawbone structure lol

• +1
Reactions: Fundz and Joe Rogancel
wait if your 14 mew your ass off and get to 20% BF no need to be lean at your age do a shit ton of sports
So right now im at 10% body fat, i am trying out for basketball at my school this year

I wish I wss your age so I could fuck girls your age. Please do it for me

• JFL
Reactions: DelonLover1999
So right now im at 10% body fat, i am trying out for basketball at my school this year
thats good and do swimming, how many abs do you see

This was funny man 😭😭
No it's not, I still feel like a 14 yo boy willing to fuck good prime pussy, but unfortunately I look like a weird pedophile old man. Please do it otherwise you will regret it.

No it's not, I still feel like a 14 yo boy willing to fuck good prime pussy, but unfortunately I look like a weird pedophile old man. Please do it otherwise you will regret it.
But i dont want my dick touching pussy

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Spiritualcell and Debetro
That means you are low T lol a normal boy your age should be hard all the time and only thinking about tits vagina tits vagina tits vagina tits vagina tits vagina

That means you are low T lol a normal boy your age should be hard all the time and only thinking about tits vagina tits vagina tits vagina tits vagina tits vagina
Trust me i think of that most of the time but i dont want a girlfriend or wanna fuck anyone

• JFL
Reactions: Spiritualcell
Trust me i think of that most of the time but i dont want a girlfriend or wanna fuck anyone
Yeah that was me your age, then I turned 17 and had never had a kiss and it ruined for the rest of my life

Yeah that was me your age, then I turned 17 and had never had a kiss and it ruined for the rest of my life
Dont worry bro you're gonna get all the bitches just trust the process!

I don't think so, it's depend if you still in puberty just grow some bone probably can help, but if you an adult jaw surgery is best option

Dont worry bro you're gonna get all the bitches just trust the process!
Dude, I'm 38 years old, are you kidding me? I should already be in a residence and don't ever think about women again

• JFL
Reactions: Van and Spiritualcell
Dude, I'm 38 years old, are you kidding me? I should already be in a residence and don't ever think about women again
maybe try going to more social occurances and find women yk

• JFL
I don't think so, it's depend if you still in puberty just grow some bone probably can help, but if you an adult jaw surgery is best option
Im 14, has braces for about 2 and a half years, had FORSUS on for some months that helped my jaw, my jaw is near perfect.

• JFL
Talk to your dentist lol, I chewed gum like a madman and got tmj.
Bruh, at 14 i used to nut 7 times a day. It was covid year then JFL. More than your jaw or whatever the fuck whats more concerning is you not having any sex drive at 14??

Talk to your dentist lol, I chewed gum like a madman and got tmj.

Bruh, at 14 i used to nut 7 times a day. It was covid year then JFL. More than your jaw or whatever the fuck whats more concerning is you not having any sex drive at 14??
I have alot of sex thoughts, and beat my meat atleast 2-3 times a week, but i also start school in 7 days and i would say i improved myself during summer

• JFL
Im 14, has braces for about 2 and a half years, had FORSUS on for some months that helped my jaw, my jaw is near perfect.
good, but if you wanna get a bigger jaw mewing doesn't really help.
I think you must focus on K2, HGH or whatever else that make bone growth.