I can't get addicted to smoking

Funnyunenjoyer1

Funnyunenjoyer1

Diamond
Yes when I smoke it feels Good but I can go on without smoking forever without getting cravings for it and I don't get any withdrawals whatsoever

can anyone explain why is that?

bump for the niggas in the back

brutal no reply after 4 minutes

Read this thread it explains it

• +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1
From what I recall, only about 30-40% of the global population is genetically predisposed to addiction. The remainder is able to recreationally use drugs and not have much of a problem with cessation.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1 and HTN_Mentalcel
From what I recall, only about 30-40% of the global population is genetically predisposed to addiction. The remainder is able to recreationally use drugs and not have much of a problem with cessation.
I'm kinda jealous of the people that get addicted in a way that they experience way more pleasure out of smoking and drinking
the bad part is addiction itself obviously

• +1
Reactions: Eternal_
They don't respond to my threads either, bad time of online traffic

• +1
why would you want to be addicted to smoking what

why would you want to be addicted to smoking what
No I'm just saying I think It's weird that I don't get any withdrawal or cravings after Quitting at all

I'm kinda jealous of the people that get addicted in a way that they experience way more pleasure out of smoking and drinking
the bad part is addiction itself obviously
I've seen it first hand. My brother is easily addicted and highly enjoys marijuana and alcohol, meanwhile I've easily been able to start and stop drugs albeit I've never enjoyed any of them and find drug use to be horrible and a waste of time. You should be happy that you are not the type that enjoys drugs though because there is no enjoyment to be found in them. The "enjoyment" is always fleeting and never yours to really savor.

Find pleasure and enjoyment in heeding the word of God ✝️✝️✝️🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

• +1
I've seen it first hand. My brother is easily addicted and highly enjoys marijuana and alcohol, meanwhile I've easily been able to start and stop drugs albeit I've never enjoyed any of them and find drug use to be horrible and a waste of time. You should be happy that you are not the type that enjoys drugs though because there is no enjoyment to be found in them. The "enjoyment" is always fleeting and never yours to really savor.

Find pleasure and enjoyment in heeding the word of God ✝️✝️✝️🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻
True, Giving my time to Christ feels way more rewarding than smoking or any other type of activity to me

• Love it
Reactions: Eternal_