I cant get away from rudeness and hate

DwayneWhite55

DwayneWhite55

I'm 39 and stfu about Asia
What a shit life I have. I work in customer service so I get people who don't even look at me or treat me like shit with a shit attitude.

Now every where i go,every store I go. There is no friendly customer service. Like I just went to the clothing store I go to,that all girls work at. At first I took my bag of clothes in that I was going to try to sell or donate that I don't wear. I ask how long will it take,and she gets rude as fuck and wouldn't give me a time, I said how long though? She then says about a hour and half we are backed up. This store is always backed up.

Then after I pick some shirts to try on I'm waiting on a dressing room,a girl asks a older woman if she needs a dressing room and don't even look my direction. I said I need one and still she doesn't look at me and says ok hold on. And leaves me hanging.

I notice this one fat girl that's always there,but the thing is I noticed she had a big ass, she acts conceited and like the boss of the place. Just standing there in front of her computer all the time.

Point is I can't get a attitude back or they'll ban me from the stores or spit in my food . I can't get rude with customers at my job because they'll report me and try to get me fired.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Wallenberg, Deleted member 12002, bogii and 3 others
go ER dwayne, society deserves it for what they've done to you

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Zeruel, Hueless, ItsOver.com and 2 others
If you were a woman I bet people would be nicer to you
over

• +1
Reactions: ascension, ItsOver.com and DwayneWhite55
It’s frustrating to be in a customer service job, but if you train something or have an outlet you can use it as a medium to meet foids

lookism is brutal.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16474
tales from the basement of @looksmaxxer234

• JFL
Reactions: Looks234
It’s frustrating to be in a customer service job, but if you train something or have an outlet you can use it as a medium to meet foids
It would be a good job if you were good looking ,I'm sure they'd be throwing their numbers at a chad

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: RAITEIII and bogii
Like I just went to the clothing store I go to,that all girls work at.
I won't call Goodwill a clothing store, and I won't expect good service there.

It would be a good job if you were good looking ,I'm sure they'd be throwing their numbers at a chad
Not even a chad, it can be done as a normie. Might be harder if youre 39 tho

go ER dwayne, society deserves it for what they've done to you
Nah I wouldn't do that,I value my life too much. But if anyone was seriously suicidal they should assassinate the president or something and go down in a hail of gun shots.

• JFL
Reactions: bogii
Not even a chad, it can be done as a normie. Might be harder if youre 39 tho
You're somewhat right, my old co worker I think is a normie,everyone acted like they loved him. Looks at him in his face while he's telling stories about himself. But no girls offering up their number to him. And he was too scared of rejection.

• +1
Reactions: bogii and Deleted member 18244
You're somewhat right, my old co worker I think is a normie,everyone acted like they loved him. Looks at him in his face while he's telling stories about himself. But no girls offering up their number to him. And he was too scared of rejection.
He probably just had a personality lol, eg NT

He probably just had a personality lol, eg NT
If you call being a narcissist and being able to tell long stories about stupid shit a personality I guess. I couldn't go on and on about my boring life like he does,nobody would give a fuck.

If you call being a narcissist and being able to tell long stories about stupid shit a personality I guess. I couldn't go on and on about my boring life like he does,nobody would give a fuck.
That sounds weird af lol, maybe he was gl or nt tho. It can be done as a normie tho, just have a short convo and gauge her reaction to see if she’s interested, like staying around to talk to you after she’s done what she came for, looking at you, smiling at you.

That sounds weird af lol, maybe he was gl or nt tho. It can be done as a normie tho, just have a short convo and gauge her reaction to see if she’s interested, like staying around to talk to you after she’s done what she came for, looking at you, smiling at you.
Idk ,I don't get looked at like customers do to him. But at the same time he's not good looking. But no customer is staring at me in my face while I'm talking like they do him. He's single and I know he hates it because he's admitted it. But would never ask for a girls number or anything, too scared of rejection, let me see if I still have his pics.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1651767086427.jpg
    FB_IMG_1651767086427.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 0
  • FB_IMG_1651767081306.jpg
    FB_IMG_1651767081306.jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 0
  • FB_IMG_1651767072316.jpg
    FB_IMG_1651767072316.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 0
He’s not bad looking if he’s around your age tbh, i can see old 30-40 ladies looking at him longingly jfl
@DwayneWhite55

He’s not bad looking if he’s around your age tbh, i can see old 30-40 ladies looking at him longingly jfl
@DwayneWhite55
He's like 32 or something, and he gets a huge ego boost when they tell him he looks in his 20s. And no not only older women ,girls of all ages. They always ask where he is,where he went. Like they wanted him there and not me. Even guys

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 18244
He's like 32 or something, and he gets a huge ego boost when they tell him he looks in his 20s. And no not only older women ,girls of all ages. They always ask where he is,where he went. Like they wanted him there and not me. Even guys
I guess he’s cute and charming lol. How are you when you talk to them? Kind of a downer?

@DwayneWhite55
One girl that I have a crush on even sended him a friend request on Facebook, but she didn't send me one.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 18244
One girl that I have a crush on even sended him a friend request on Facebook, but she didn't send me one.
Brutal ngl. But he is younger and more collagenic

I guess he’s cute and charming lol. How are you when you talk to them? Kind of a downer?
You think he's cute and charming? Yes I'm a huge emo downer, I dress in all black and act like I'm cutting myself. Now I'm done talking to you.

You think he's cute and charming? Yes I'm a huge emo downer, I dress in all black and act like I'm cutting myself. Now I'm done talking to you.
How do you act with them then?

How do you act with them then?
Just polite and nice,if I think of something I'll say it. I just don't have stories to tell.

Just polite and nice,if I think of something I'll say it. I just don't have stories to tell.
Send me pics in pm then, maybe you need leanmaxx

I work in customer service too but in my 4 years doing it I've never had any rude customers, which is weird

Once I finish my degree I'll be able to leave this shit job behind though

I work in customer service too but in my 4 years doing it I've never had any rude customers, which is weird

Once I finish my degree I'll be able to leave this shit job behind though
Tbh it's an addicting job if you're getting validation and iois daily. One day you quit and you're like, wheres my dopamine? Lol

• JFL
Reactions: ascension and DwayneWhite55