I CANT GET GIRLS HELP ME.

D

Deleted member 21375

Fuckit!
7AF26630 6C24 4E73 ABF5 5F6F3C579BF6

I WALK OUTSIDE AND GIRLS LAUGH AT ME I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO I GO OUT AND A GIRL LAUGH AT ME. THEY TAKE PICTURES OF ME. I DONT DESERVE THIS. I THINK IM GOOD LOOKING IS IT MY PERSONALITY?

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: isis_Bleach and ItsOver.com
ima be 100% honest w u
the most honest anyone has ever been in ur life
and ur gonna need to get used to that because that’s how i am i’m the most honest migga ur ever gonna meet i can’t fake humble jjst cause ur ass is insecure

it’s over

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse, ItsOver.com, Stopping@Nothing19 and 1 other person
1. Your facial hair is too spotty to have any more than stubble, let alone a mustache.

2. Your face is narrow/long

ima be 100% honest w u
the most honest anyone has ever been in ur life
and ur gonna need to get used to that because that’s how i am i’m the most honest migga ur ever gonna meet i can’t fake humble jjst cause ur ass is insecure

it’s over
AM I GONNA BE AN INCEL MY WHOLE LIFE?

If you could stop calling girls bitches that might be a good start.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, Enfant terrible, Alexanderr and 1 other person
Ur truecel

Maybe 3.5/10

• +1
Reactions: RecessedChinCel
Probably shit frame and/or weird walk or u doing some weird shit.
You don't look that horrendous

• JFL
Reactions: isis_Bleach
Blue eye halo

If you could stop calling girls bitches that might be a good start.
yea bro chad definitely slays cause he calls them ladies not bitches

• +1
Reactions: Account
@curlyheadjames

yea bro chad definitely slays cause he calls them ladies not bitches
chad does this, chad does that

get a grip, loser

that's not how the real world works

• Ugh..
chad does this, chad does that

get a grip, loser

that's not how the real world works
u literally sound like a foid
rope urself asap

u literally sound like a foid
rope urself asap
I guess you are used to foids schooling you for your dumb takes in front of your friends

• Love it
Long midface, narrow jaw, narrow skull, flat cheekbones, terrible bug eyes, and facial asymmetry.

You are undeniably ugly im not gonna lie. Like 3/10

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
I’ve never even hugged a bitch

Insanely long face and you look slightly asymmetric

Did you really think you were good looking?

Long midface, narrow jaw, narrow skull, flat cheekbones, terrible bug eyes, and facial asymmetry.

his eyes and intact hairline are probably his best features

his eyes and intact hairline are probably his best features
If his eyes are his best features then it is beyond over for the rest of his face.

His IPD is subhuman

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
If his eyes are his best features then it is beyond over for the rest of his face.

His IPD is subhuman
Yeah but they a grey with a slight downward medial canthus and normie upper eyelid show

• JFL
Reactions: smvmaxxertilllate, RecessedChinCel and isis_Bleach
Wait his name is "baldinggeomaxxer", is that a frauded hairline?

• JFL
Reactions: smvmaxxertilllate and isis_Bleach
Yeah but they a grey with a slight downward medial canthus and normie upper eyelid show
True but they are also rounded bug eyes.

Regardless he looks like Bo2cel’s close relative
F46C3743 CB1B 4C68 A146 AF8B5EB57939

• JFL
Reactions: smvmaxxertilllate and John124
Brutal. Your eyes and hair are your best features and even they are pretty shit.

You need orbital rim + zygo + jaw implants to look like a human jfl at your skull.

After that go to SEA or geomaxx or something idk cause in the west you don't exist.

• +1
Shower, haircut, and smile more.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach, John124 and RecessedChinCel
You need orbital rim + zygo + jaw implants to look like a human jfl at your skull.
He’ll need all of that yes but before he’ll need Jaw Surgery with genio and CCW rotation of the maxilla and mandible. He has awful downward growth.

He’ll also need OBO to fix his subhuman IPD.

And after 100k worth of surgery he will go from subhuman to normie at best. He has some of the worst falios to have.

• +1
Reactions: smvmaxxertilllate
Also if you manage to ascend don't bother having kids unless you can betabuxx a bone-mogger Aryan stacy and do IVF JFL.

OP, get yourself some glasses like these

pull poopjeetas, profit:Comfy::Comfy:

• JFL
Reactions: RecessedChinCel and isis_Bleach
He’ll need all of that yes but before he’ll need Jaw Surgery with genio and CCW rotation of the maxilla and mandible. He has awful downward growth.
Yeah, I was about to say get some kind of surgery for that midface lmfao. But tbh if he can somehow do all this he will look average to maybe slightly above average IMO. It isn't doomed for him.

• +1
Yeah, I was about to say get some kind of surgery for that midface lmfao. But tbh if he can somehow do all this he will look average to maybe slightly above average IMO. It isn't doomed for him.
Even with jaw surgery it can only shorten the midface so much. Narrow IPD and long midface as some of the worst falios you can have. Midface AFAIK is mostly unfixable beyond impaction assuming he has gummy smile.

And IPD is only fixable with Orbital Box osteotomy. And that surgery is incredibly expensive and invasive, has the risk of blindness, and is rarely preformed for cosmetic reasons.

Not even to mention the falio of narrow skull.

brutal midface pill

Even with jaw surgery it can only shorten the midface so much. Narrow IPD and long midface as some of the worst falios you can have. Midface AFAIK is mostly unfixable beyond impaction assuming he has gummy smile.

And IPD is only fixable with Orbital Box osteotomy. And that surgery is incredibly expensive and invasive, has the risk of blindness, and is rarely preformed for cosmetic reasons.

Not even to mention the falio of narrow skull.
True yeah those are some brutal failos. My point still stands that he can looksmaxx to a level where he will be able to do fine in SEA granted he is decently tall, which is likely as shown by his narrow horse face.

• +1
True yeah those are some brutal failos. My point still stands that he can looksmaxx to a level where he will be able to do fine in SEA granted he is decently tall, which is likely as shown by his narrow horse face.
Yeah i’ve seen guys worse looking than him land some not half-bad looking gook. OP needs to get his ass on a plane ASAP!:forcedsmile:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: John124 and smvmaxxertilllate
You need this OP @Erik-Jón
C592C710 69BB 45A4 8B36 654D8B50FF5C

• JFL
Reactions: Erik-Jón

Then why do you still give him a 3/10? Because you want to be nice? Let's face it, op is definitely below a 3, no offense

• +1
Then why do you still give him a 3/10? Because you want to be nice? Let's face it, op is definitely below a 3, no offense
Because he’s white he can get LTR in SEA

Yeah i’ve seen guys worse looking than him land some not half-bad looking gook. OP needs to get his ass on a plane ASAP!:forcedsmile:
obese disgusting boomers are able to get flip gfs, it's honestly probably going to work well for him even if he doesn't looksmax

• +1
Tbh gooks are so incredibly self hating, they warped their biological instinct to find recessed white guys attractive, or atleast more attractive than a chadlite of their own race. Extreme mental illness, but when you can profit from it, why care.

• JFL
Reactions: John124 and RecessedChinCel
obese disgusting boomers are able to get flip gfs, it's honestly probably going to work well for him even if he doesn't looksmax
Tbh gooks are so incredibly self hating, they warped their biological instinct to find recessed white guys attractive, or atleast more attractive than a chadlite of their own race. Extreme mental illness, but when you can profit from it, why care.
ONCE AGAIN JBW REIGNS SUPREME EVEN ABOVE LOOKISM AND BLACKPILL. YET ANOTHER TRAGIC DAY TO BE BORN AN ETHNIC.

Tbh tho most ethnic incels can so just go back to w/e the fuck their family originated from and ascend there.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21375
McLovin theory is law

@FailedNormieManlet

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath, rand anon and John124
Get mse , better hair cut , grow thicker eye brows, i think you need glasses your eyes are lazy, get to the gym , mew , chew masti gum , i swear you will get what you want

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21375