I can't get out of bed

D

Deleted member 17791

Insane in the brain
I'm usually ADHD and walking around in circles but recently, I haven't had the energy to even get out of bed. I'm eating way less than before.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deprived
Schitts Creek Comedy GIF by CBC

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
I'm usually ADHD and walking around in circles but recently, I haven't had the energy to even get out of bed. I'm eating way less than before.
as a child i just walked around in circles in my backyard imagining stories that was my cope no friends just cope
then one day i bounced a ball and found that i no longer could enjoy walking in a circle without a ball i needed a ball to feel happy
dopamine overdose if u will

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: mvp2v1 and Deleted member 17791
as a child i just walked around in circles in my backyard imagining stories that was my cope no friends just cope
then one day i bounced a ball and found that i no longer could enjoy walking in a circle without a ball i needed a ball to feel happy
I don't find videogames fun anymore. I used to be able to play them for hours but I can't do that anymore, I just don't have the willpower to do anything.

I just want to go to sleep and never wake up.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 14160 and Matthias8272
n igga
I don't find videogames fun anymore. I used to be able to play them for hours but I can't do that anymore, I just don't have the willpower to do anything.

• So Sad
am i too serious yahki? i didnt mean to weird u guys out

• Woah

i dont even want to rope per say (i will soon anyway) i just want to live in a morally correct world :feelsree:, also the only games i enjoy atm is hearthstone and teamfight tatics and i only play because theres nothing else to do

• Woah
  • So Sad
i dont even want to rope per say (i will soon anyway) i just want to live in a morally correct world :feelsree:, also the only games i enjoy atm is hearthstone and teamfight tatics and i only play because theres nothing else to do
Everything just seems so dull. I don't know what to do.

i say something deep and ppl just reply with ok
it's too high IQ for them

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: isis_Bleach and Matthias8272
kys moralfag muh morals
i killed 5 people this morning

• JFL
  • +1
executive dysfunction

• Woah
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mvp2v1

Wanna play something online :feelsautistic:

• Woah
Dam so its a adhd thing. I dopamine overdose with my daydreams as well. I have been trying to reduce them recently. it helps.

I used to love doing that but my imagination isn't fun anymore.
yes. you need to make some sort of notable change to your life. Thats the only way things will imrpove.

• Woah
executive dysfunction
I do not have that.

i threw my garbage in the recyling bin to say fuck it
now some currycel is gonna die in the trash dump
:feelswhat:

Wanna play something online :feelsautistic:
I have to do a uni assignment on NFTs. I'd like to play a game when I have time. I'm kinda switching between looksmax and researching.

yes. you need to make some sort of notable change to your life. Thats the only way things will imrpove.
What could I do?

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14160 and Deprived
Everything just seems so dull. I don't know what to do.
Sounds like depression to me, Even I have times where I don't feel like doing anything, Not even using this forum

• Woah
What could I do?
Not sure, for me I have been finding things I dont like doing, things that are uncomfortable like a cold shower, or starting conversations out on the street.

More extreme stuff I have considered is cutting contact with family and leaving uni. sort of yolo it. I already cut contact with one of my parents since they only added stress... It depends on you.

• Woah
Sounds like depression to me, Even I have times where I don't feel like doing anything, Not even using this forum
I think I might have it, I feel like I'm being strangled almost. My stomach has this horrible pain when I feel bad and I just punch it to make it go away.

Not sure, for me I have been finding things I dont like doing, things that are uncomfortable like a cold shower, or starting conversations out on the street.

More extreme stuff I have considered is cutting contact with family and leaving uni. sort of yolo it. I already cut contact with one of my parents since they only added stress... It depends on you.
I get it, I've recently started going to uni so I'm not at home every day.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16853
I get it, I've recently started going to uni so I'm not at home every day.
I live with a roomate. only have contact with one parent bc they pay me money. :lul:

• Woah
I live with a roomate. only have contact with one parent bc they pay me money. :lul:
maybe try to make up with your parents. that might make you feel better.

I don't appreciate how you said you weren't gonna watch my video in the thread about Starbucks. So I'm not gonna give you any sympathy or recommendations here.

• JFL
that might make you feel better.
having a properly built face would make me feel better. my mom went to ivy league yet is so mind-bogglingly low iq I cant believe it+she gave me my bad height and skull size. long story short I have things under semi-control

• Woah
having a properly built face would make me feel better. my mom went to ivy league yet is so mind-bogglingly low iq I cant believe it+she gave me my bad height and skull size. long story short I have things under semi-control
well okay the, I think I have things under control.