I can’t get over her

getra

getra

Faded
It still comes across my mind, the thought of knowing she’s being dicked to oblivion right while I’m left here on hiatus when she ignores my texts back, despite her texting and stalking my social first. Ignoring my whole presence. When shit dies so quickly, you instinctively know deep down that she finally found her way back to her company.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member and darkness97
I’m preoccupied with the thought of sexually dominating her, just so I feel back in place. But the pain comes knowing you will not reach that for a long time.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member and darkness97

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369 and getra
It still comes across my mind, the thought of knowing she’s being dicked to oblivion right while I’m left here on hiatus when she ignores my texts back, despite her texting and stalking my social first. Ignoring my whole presence. When shit dies so quickly, you instinctively know deep down that she finally found her way back to her company.
I’m preoccupied with the thought of sexually dominating her, just so I feel back in place. But the pain comes knowing you will not reach that for a long time.
can relate to this too

it hurts alot

I’m coping with surgeries to ascend and come back and find all the girls that rejected me and fuck then

• +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach