I Can't Get Over How Much Of A Failo Being A Prettyboy Is

not even, he's manlet tier.

If someone were to get surgeries, which ones would you recommend?
what a retarded fucking question, it completely depends on the person and what they need

• +1
Reactions: Moggy
@streege thoughts

when we say pretty boy we mean this:

not this:

• +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery and Moggy
I literally have been caging for the last ten minutes knowing there are unironically incels on this forum that are getting plastic surgery to look like gay aliens. Not only will they end up looking worse, they will be incel. Prettyboy maxxing is legit if your 13 years old or have a fetish for flat faced gooks who won't even fuck you. Have fun getting cucked by low class high T low cortisol badboys while you lubricate your dermapen with tears for the 5th time this week.

In what reality does this gay alien visiting Earth for the very first time outslay a generic low class badboy? I'm convinced at least 60% of this forum is one dick pic away from being full on homosexual, JFL.

iu

vs

78b09b17-b9e1-4532-aff0-88a194720e4b-png.378824

nicolas-cage-laughing-gif-imgur.gif

nicolas-cage-laughing-gif-imgur.gif

~Moggy out

• Love it
Reactions: reptiles
Women will let anything that looks good fuck them. The whole masc vs pretty boy debate is so fucking stupid. Good looking is good looking

failo alert

How the hell does one even pretty boy max without just increasing collagen and estrogen while nuking T

• JFL
Reactions: Kingkellz
I'm convinced at least 60% of this forum is one dick pic away from being full on homosexual, JFL.
I'm pretty certain this forum (and incels.is as well) is full of closeted gay men.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: japcel, Dios, Bruh567 and 1 other person