CupOfCoffee

CupOfCoffee

IdentityCrisisCel
I'm 21. Fml

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Time Travel, RedKeyboard, Demir and 1 other person
Is it normal though anyone?

No... not normal at all. I would tell him to fuck off tbh. Then again I don't even have cell servise so he has no way of contacting me to begin with.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RedKeyboard and Deleted member 1464
No... not normal at all. I would tell him to fuck off tbh. Then again I don't even have cell servise so he has no way of contacting me to begin with.
Dude nobody my age has to deal with this bullshit. I'm literally an autist it's not like I'm out at a raging party doing acid and fucking whores

block his number and see how he reacts

but where are you son

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 1089, pisslord, ULTRATERAX63 and 2 others
Seems like something tight knit families do.
Tight knit = parents are worried that you're outside rather than safe in mommy's basement. I thought this would end at 16-18 but it looks like I need to move out to a far away city

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: RedKeyboard, Demir and ChoSeungHui
Similar problem, but with my mother. "Where did you go?" "Who did you go with?" Fuck im tired of lying already jfl. Im almost 23 and she treats me like a child. I kind of blame her for being so high inib

• +1
Reactions: pisslord
Similar problem, but with my mother. "Where did you go?" "Who did you go with?" Fuck im tired of lying already jfl. Im almost 23 and she treats me like a child. I kind of blame her for being so high inib
High inhib is largely a result of this behavior from parents, they make you feel like you're incapable of handling yourself from a young age and the anxiety just sticks and you're not given opportunities to explore your environment and adapt socially. I really think my parents hate me and want me to fail

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: rockndogs, DidntRead and SHARK
normal for ethnics

u ethnik?

CupOfCoffee

talk to him about it, and explain WHY you don't want him to do it.

persuasionmaxxing is very important in life

LOOOOL. feel bad for u man.

I feel you my dude.

I’m 26 and this happens to me too.

If your this old but they still treat you this way, it might be that they still see you as a kid.

As in, your behind your peers, not in school/college, physically weak/not imposing

Then when they see you, they don't see the twenty one year old, they still see their little boy that needs to be protected

My dad stopped doing this when I was like 13 lmao

move out ngl

As in, your behind your peers, not in school/college, physically weak/not imposing
I'm behind my peers socially because of overprotective parents, academically I'm ahead of everyone I know. And no I'm wide skulled wide shouldered and muscular.

Same situation. I fought with my dad, he slapped me and i punched him. Now i feel like big burden is gone. I did say "i am grown up now"

I'm behind my peers socially because of overprotective parents, academically I'm ahead of everyone I know. And no I'm wide skulled wide shouldered and muscular.

Bro come outside, there's a party in an hour and a half. I'll meet you in five minutes, I'll bring my car

Rollsroyce

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee