I can’t go out

rc201

rc201

Silver
Joined
Dec 27, 2023
Posts
567
Reputation
320
I can’t go out because everytime I go out I feel I look like a faggot… this is worse than oh I look ugly, I feel I look gay and if I see people laugh at a distance I think they’re laughing at me.. it’s over

It’s time to do tren
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Clayed.nas and idfkwtr
I can’t go out because everytime I go out I feel I look like a faggot… this is worse than oh I look ugly, I feel I look gay and if I see people laugh at a distance I think they’re laughing at me.. it’s over

It’s time to do tren
What I'm about to say is pointless, because it won't make your feelings go away. Still, try to ignore them. They're not worth your attention If someone truly openly laughs at a stranger without embarrassment it means they're not a person, but simply trash that someone forgot to throw out. Try to separate the judgment of others from your own opinion. Even if you really are ugly so what? These people will stop laughing at you as soon as you ascend, and now the question is, are such people worthy of your worries and attention?
 
TELL THEM YOU KNOW ABOUT THE BLACKPILL
 
What I'm about to say is pointless, because it won't make your feelings go away. Still, try to ignore them. They're not worth your attention If someone truly openly laughs at a stranger without embarrassment it means they're not a person, but simply trash that someone forgot to throw out. Try to separate the judgment of others from your own opinion. Even if you really are ugly so what? These people will stop laughing at you as soon as you ascend, and now the question is, are such people worthy of your worries and attention?
Brah fags are funny to look at cant hold my laugh
 
I can’t go out because everytime I go out I feel I look like a faggot… this is worse than oh I look ugly, I feel I look gay and if I see people laugh at a distance I think they’re laughing at me.. it’s over

It’s time to do tren
Hop on roids
 

Similar threads

ØUROBOROS
Replies
10
Views
64
cleanrs
cleanrs
polarpop
Replies
9
Views
48
rollthefuckingdice
rollthefuckingdice
Lefty Rankin
Replies
57
Views
333
Hardyz
Hardyz
thehand
Replies
4
Views
26
thehand
thehand
underdeveloped
Replies
5
Views
16
underdeveloped
underdeveloped

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top